Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

"Blue Biros R 2 Expensive, I Shall Manage Liquid Poo!!!"---the Christian God" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Blue Biros R 2 Expensive, I Shall Manage Liquid Poo!!!"---the Christian God" (385 Views)

Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? / I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Blue Biros R 2 Expensive, I Shall Manage Liquid Poo!!!"---the Christian God" by Niflheim(m): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2016
But how else would you describe such an incident? Imagine that?!!! Who would have known?!!! All these years that I have been buying blue biros?!!! And it is just now that jehova has decided to bring this "supernatural revelation" to me?!!! WOOOOOOOOW!!! So god designs his diary with dinosaur dung? He fabricates his fairytales with flamingo faeces? He signs his signature with salamander shit? HOLY SHIT!!!

P.S.Are these the same people who claim that Atheists are fools? And if christianity is a way of life, then does that mean that "Painting with Poo" is also a way of life? It is?

Praise the Lord?!!! Halle-Poo-Yah!!!------------------------------- http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_573c9478e4b0ef86171cdacc
Re: "Blue Biros R 2 Expensive, I Shall Manage Liquid Poo!!!"---the Christian God" by felixomor: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2016
Attention seeker.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Feeling The Church Service Again / Birth Of Jesus Christ / The Lord's Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.