Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:02 PM

With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With (2877 Views)

. / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Suggest Business I Can Start With The Capital Of 20 To 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Mankind16: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2016
Please nairalanders,

There is something baffling me since a month ago, I currently have close to 4million and I don't know business to start with

I know business, but am thinking of business that can be bringing up to 100,000 monthly

I have been to many business in the past, all was closed down, that's why am taking caution to jump into new business this time around

Please suggest good business please
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by divinehand2003(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2016
MMM

I repeat, MMM

Even Buhari has joined MMM too

3 Likes

Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Mankind16: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2016
Abeg joor,

Mmm kor

NNN ni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Mankind16: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2016
divinehand2003:
MMM

I repeat, MMM

Even Buhari has joined MMM too
I should invest 4 million on MMM, and then they run away next week,

I will locate you
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by orisa37: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2016
what is NNN?
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by orisa37: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2016
is it new nigeria network,?
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Tallesty1(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Mankind16:

I should invest 4 million on MMM, and then they run away next week,

I will locate you
Pay me 1Ml as tithe and I will be counting millions before the end of 2017.

But I don't think you can do what I will do.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by orisa37: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2016
mmm is planning to kidnap Nigerians like you.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Mankind16: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Pay me 1Ml as tithe and I will be counting millions before the end of 2017.

But I don't think you can do what I will do.

What's that sir?

Please talk
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Tallesty1(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2016
Mankind16:

What's that sir?

Please talk
You expect me to reveal it on a public forum.

No sir.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Mankind16: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
You expect me to reveal it on a public forum.

No sir.
So, what do you expect me to do now?

I can't laugh

Am a street guy also ooh bro, don't forget
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Mankind16: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2016
Please guys, I need good suggestion please
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by eph12(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2016
Have you thought of affiliate marketing? What about investing in agriculture, or something related to food? You could even open a fashion house or produce quality fine shoes for sale to high class people.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by orisa37: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2016
We have an Agreement with the Power of Attorney to loan me the money and I pay you one hundred and sixty thousand Naira monthly for 48 months to cover Principle and interest.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by mrsage(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2016
Bus rental business. Coaster or Toyota Hiace for hire.

The demand is huge.

1 Like

Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by juliebrown: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2016
Depend on ur experience I would have suggest Loan business
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by foody(f): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2016
What category of business do you have in mind? We have seasonal and non seasonal business. Which do you prefer?

1 Like

Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Mankind16: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2016
juliebrown:
Depend on ur experience I would have suggest Loan business

Loan business? With just 4milkion? Too small to start with sir

And Nigeria won't pay you back, I know them
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Mankind16: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2016
foody:
What category of business do you have in mind? We have seasonal and non seasonal business. Which do you prefer?

Thanks

Business like Large stores
Laptop dealing
Accessories
Generator
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Innova: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2016
I will strongly advice u to go into agriculture,
- join a farm settlement
-get your own farmland on lease, u don't have to buy for now, lease is easier, all u av to do is clear the land, u can clear an hectare 15plots) for less than 100k, lease for less than 5k per year for 99years from the federal govt
- invest in 3-4month crop cultivation
- invest in other farmers to cultivate on your behalf all within the settlement
- acquire your own pickup truck or Mazda bus for produce transportation

I belong to a farm settlement in Oyo State, I control over 15hectares, u can secure up to 20 hectares for a start. With good farm practices u can make over 100% profits in 6months.

Call or whatsapp me 08025496774

I am also working on a new project that u can partner with just N250k and make 50k and above cool cash monthly.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by fafelumo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mankind16:

Thanks

Laptop dealing
Accessories
Generator

Would you fancy a business in the ICT sector?(FYI this sector has serious potentials).
If yes then all you need is just half of the amount you intend to invest and you are on your way to making millions of naira yearly. You can send me a pm.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by foody(f): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mankind16:

Thanks

Laptop dealing
Accessories
Generator
These are all non seasonal businesses. It is okay if the above businesses are your desire. Wishing you good and outstanding success in your hustle.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by jeftalene(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mankind16:

Thanks

Laptop dealing
Accessories
Generator

We can partner on setting up a large shop for sale of Laptops, mobile phones and accessories in a very busy location in Lagos with less competitiors - Whatsapp me on 08167394799. We have an existing shop.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by grownaira: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Oil seed processing for edible oil production.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Pesuzok(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2016
Mankind16:
Please nairalanders,

There is something baffling me since a month ago, I currently have close to 4million and I don't know business to start with

I know business, but am thinking of business that can be bringing up to 100,000 monthly

I have been to many business in the past, all was closed down, that's why am taking caution to jump into new business this time around

Where are you located? You can try being a FMCG distributor
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by juliebrown: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mankind16:

Loan business? With just 4milkion? Too small to start with sir

And Nigeria won't pay you back, I know them
That's why I said depend on. Ur experience, 4m is more dan enough all u Have to do is select a particular sector like bankers (they prefer taking loan 4rm outsider especially less public ones), u den have a bench mark I.e 100k 4 a start and u get den to sign a post check 4 u so dat as soon as dey recieve salary u go cash it out, d loan period might be 3 to 6months depend on u n wat ur client want and also ur interest rate.
U might wonder wat a banker will do with 100k, well u have no Idea wat dey pass through. The bankers suggestion is jst a case study, u can think of others urself
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by jozzee1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Never put all your eggs in one basket. Look for other means of making money for yourself.
Check my signature.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by yahsobur(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Call me and I will invite you for a business talk 08072112724. Thanks
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by wooleyboi(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Guy, agriculture is the way. We can partner you in catfish farming. I have met some great guys on Nairaland. With ur 4 million u make more than 100k a month, u have to follow a planned structure so u don't get stuck and u should not put much into capital investment. U may wanna talk to me. But if u have a good guide, u have big money in ur hand. Pleas don't do any money doubling.... No free money anywhere. Believe me.
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by feran15(m): 12:11am On Dec 24, 2016
Mankind16:
Please nairalanders,

try farmcrowdy.com with your money invested in chicken business, you could get 800k in 4 months + your money back
Re: With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With by Pesuzok(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mankind16:
Please nairalanders,

https://www.nairaland.com/3874411/distributor-make-100000-monthly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) / PROMO: Get 1000 Instagram Followers For N1,000 Naira Only / TOP 10 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Can Fetch Easy Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.