Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Need A Web App Designer With Experience In Cordova Ionic For A Startup Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Web App Designer With Experience In Cordova Ionic For A Startup Project (1124 Views)

IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install / Please We Need A Very Good Programmer/app Designer / Searching For An App Designer That Can Make An App That Runs On "MESH NETWORK" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web App Designer With Experience In Cordova Ionic For A Startup Project by severus(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
I need a web developer/designer that has experience with design, styling and with Apache Cordova Ionic framework to work on a startup team to create an innovative tech product
Hit me up on 08166459353 on whatsapp or phone, or email me at ndukaude@gmaill.com to get in.
Re: I Need A Web App Designer With Experience In Cordova Ionic For A Startup Project by webdeveloperqx: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2016
severus:
I need a web developer/designer that has experience with design, styling and with Apache Cordova Ionic framework to work on a startup team to create an innovative tech product
Hit me up on 08166459353 on whatsapp or phone, or email me at ndukaude@gmaill.com to get in.

Am an experienced mobile app developer who uses cordova and its plugins, ionic framework, angularjs, angularfire and its routing mechanism to build mobile apps that runs on android and iOS.

do contact me @ webdeveloperqx@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Toptal: An Opportunity For Programmers And Designers To Earn Major Income / Need Help With A Good ICT Firm As My PPA In Abuja / Mobile App Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.