Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix (2707 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results / Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Call07034780891: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
We are a group of peaceful inspectors monitoring the entire stretch of part of Kalabari river bank and platforms to make sure that there is no mal practice. Other teams are monitoring other river creeks at different locations. We have also mounted reconnaissance and drone surveillance. We have plugged every loopholes for rigging.

It is over for APC!

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Call07034780891: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Our divers are equally battle ready. Rig and face the Naval firepower.

It is over.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by ukenke: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Are you monitoring APC?
Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
PDP! Power to the people cool

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Call07034780891: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
We made sure we grounded every river movement.

It is over.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Call07034780891: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Our naval team just intercepted and rounded these ones. They are being debriefed to tell us why they are moving around the river at this hour of day.

It is over for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by GogetterMD(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
But all I see is fishing boats and garbage filled river banks undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Call07034780891: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
You want to see mask naval squadron? It's not for public consumption.

GogetterMD:
But all I see is fishing boats and garbage filled river banks undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Everblazinggg(f): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:

Lmaooo......abeg which naval unit is this?. I guess president of niger Delta commisioned thugs abi? Rabish

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by HopeAtHand: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:

C'mon shattap there.. what nonesense are u typing!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Call07034780891: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ikwerre clown. We are one of the sub contractors at PH amusement park at airforce. You can show up there for job on Monday because I need to inspect our section before going back to Anambra on Tuesday.

HopeAtHand:

C'mon shattap there.. what nonesense are u typing!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Call07034780891: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Have you heard of UN naval monitoring squadrons? You think Buhari has oversights on them? Rivers is an important state economically that is why the UN is interested.

Everblazinggg:

Lmaooo......abeg which naval unit is this?. I guess president of niger Delta commisioned thugs abi? Rabish

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Vision4God: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Political wahala
Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by HopeAtHand: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:
Ikwerre clown. We are one of the sub contractors at PH amusement park at airforce. You can show up there for job on Monday because I need to inspect our section before going back to Anambra on Tuesday.

Always saying We are this, we are that... with no proof of anything.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Call07034780891: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ok..come to Presidential hotel by 7pm, I promise to make your visit worth it..

HopeAtHand:

Always saying We are this, we are that... with no proof of anything.
Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by idupaul: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
How are we not sure that you are just a lonely fisherman waiting by the banks of the rivers for elections to be over so you can continue your fishing..

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Everblazinggg(f): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:
Have you heard of UN naval monitoring squadrons? You think Buhari has oversights on them? Rivers is an important state economically that is why the UN is interested.

Lol, do you think you are talking to an afonja? UN won't do shit in Nigeria without the approval of pmb.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Call07034780891: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Well I won't tempted to show you my badge because it is classified for security reasons..

Everblazinggg:

Lol, do you think you are talking to an afonja? UN won't do shit in Nigeria without the approval of pmb.
Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by HopeAtHand: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:
Ok..come to Presidential hotel by 7pm, I promise to make your visit worth it..

Lolz... i no blame you.. typical Anambra bragging lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Call07034780891: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Show up at the Presidential hotel this filthy ikwerre man..

HopeAtHand:

Lolz... i no blame you.. typical Anambra bragging lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by HopeAtHand: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:
Show up at the Presidential hotel this filthy ikwerre man..

I dey my Village, voting. I wonder dafuq ure doing, parambulating in my state. Only you be UN Navy, and at same time be sub-contractor building the Amusement park at Airforce junction. Bloody liar. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Call07034780891: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Do you know the meaning of main contractors and sub contractors?

Well I do not expect an ikwerre local champion to know those industry terminologies. Keep drinking kai-kai in the village.

HopeAtHand:

I dey my Village, voting. I wonder dafuq ure doing, parambulating in my state. Only you be UN Navy, and at same time be sub-contractor building the Amusement park at Airforce junction. Bloody liar. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by HopeAtHand: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:
Do you know the meaning of main contractors and sub contractors?

Well I do not expect an ikwerre local champion to know those industry terminologies. Keep drinking kai-kai in the village.

Anambra National champion, clap for yourself.
Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Call07034780891: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
I just hope you have eaten something today..

HopeAtHand:

Anambra National champion, clap for yourself.
Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call07034780891:
I just you have eaten something today..

chino and bad English

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chino Is A Clown! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Call07034780891: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
You are not smart enough..at least you should have known that I mistakenly skipped 'hope' in my haste to get done with the clown I quoted!

Proudlyngwa:

chino and bad English
Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by modsmustdie: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ghana ran a general election... there is no public holiday declared... it was just like every other day..., no fight, no police and military on patrol. ... everything was peaceful and normal as every other day. ..yet just a local election in PH, everything has turn into war... what a useless country called nigga area or junglized zoo...spit
Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by behavewell: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
They should go to sambisa forest
Re: Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Monitoring on nairaland? You obviously need a job grin

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun Results.....pdp In A Comfortable Lead / The Three Deadliest Drone Powers In Africa. / Proposed DANGI UNDERPASS By Dr. Ganduje, Governor Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.