Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Worst Dating Experience (14107 Views)

Share Your Dating Experience With A Sex Addict / Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Ranchhoddas: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:

You can say that again embarassed
I don't know the guy but I really feel sorry for him. United Nations category I falling of hands.
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by ButterFrost212(f): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I don't know the guy but I really feel sorry for him. United Nations category I falling of hands.
grin grin grin Aswear! I've never seen someone sweat as much as he did....
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by kinglekan: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Let me share.....

I went on a date with this guy to the mall, and my Longthroat won't let me be, I kept singing I wanted frozen yoghurt, then we went to the shop and we both took our yoghurt, I even had the nerves to use malteesers toppingembarassed embarassed that was how we weighed the thing and it was almost 4kshockedshocked
That was how the guy started sweating, started stammering. He had only 1500 back and frontshocked I've never been that embarrassed in my entire life, I mean why won't this guy be able to foot the bill. since he knew he couldn't afford it why did he let us come for it, and worse of all, why didn't they have a pos? I was just confused. Everybody was just staring at us, like if you cannot pay why come and take yoghurt cry cry Needless to say I had to go out and use the ATM and balance up. In fact that day i would never forget. I think I learnt the most important lesson that day, not all that glitters is gold !

[b]
I don't mean to sound overly critical of your post, but I think another lesson you didn't learn is moderation. From the smileys you used @ bold it showed you were also shocked at the price.

Now my question to you is quite simple, if you had gone out by yourself and wanted to give yourself a treat would you make an order without knowing the average cost? I liked the part you acknowledged having long-throat and please don't take any offense in my post, but a date isn't really about trying all the fancy things you wouldn't do on a regular day.

You took advantage of the fact that it was a date and therefore a blank cheque to really enjoy yourself. The guy on the other hand was too silly trying too hard to impress you knowing fully well he didn't have much on him. I can only imagine the look on your faces with your #4000 worth of youghurt and not having the cash to pay. grin

Another part that really got my attention was the part where you said you "I kept singing I wanted frozen youghurt", which I assume you did a couple of times before he finally dumbly gave in to your demand knowing fully well all he had on him was #1500. Well another lesson learnt here, don't push things next time, if you ask and he stylishly shoves off the idea then leave it.

Learn to keep things moderate next time, have fun but be sensitive not to make the guy spend so much money most especially on a first date. I mean at the end of the day you both are still getting to know each other and it might not even work out after that date.

One last thing be prepared, have enough cash to cover whatever you might eat or drink during the date and enough to get you back home. Lets just call this your "Insurance Policy Fund" in case things go side ways. It would save you from any embarrassment in the future. It would also mean you can stand up foot your bill and walk out if the guy begins to talk shiit. cheesy cheesy
[/b]

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

[b]
I don't mean to sound overly critical of your post, but I think another lesson you didn't learn is moderation. From the smileys you used @ bold it showed you were also shocked at the price.

Now my question to you is quite simple, if you had gone out by yourself and wanted to give yourself a treat would you make an order without knowing the average cost? I liked the part you acknowledged having long-throat and please don't take any offense in my post, but a date isn't really about trying all the fancy things you wouldn't do on a regular day.

You took advantage of the fact that it was a date and therefore a blank cheque to really enjoy yourself. The guy on the other hand was too silly trying too hard to impress you knowing fully well he didn't have much on him. I can only imagine the look on your faces with your #4000 worth of youghurt and not having the cash to pay. grin

Another part that really got my attention was the part where you said you "I kept singing I wanted frozen youghurt", which I assume you did a couple of times before he finally dumbly gave in to your demand knowing fully well all he had on him was #1500. Well another lesson learnt here, don't push things next time, if you ask and he stylishly shoves off the idea then leave it.

Learn to keep things moderate next time, have fun but be sensitive not to make the guy spend so much money most especially on a first date. I mean at the end of the day you both are still getting to know each other and it might not even work out after that date.

One last thing be prepared, have enough cash to cover whatever you might eat or drink during the date and enough to get you back home. Lets just call this your "Insurance Policy Fund" in case things go side ways. It would save you from any embarrassment in the future. It would also mean you can stand up foot your bill and walk out if the guy begins to talk shiit. cheesy cheesy
[/b]

This has got to be the longest post you've made in your NL life!!... I need to see the dp of that girl you quoted.... Something is just wrong!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by kinglekan: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

This has got to be the longest post you've made in your NL life!!... I need to see the dp of that girl you quoted.... Something is just wrong!! cheesy

Hahahaha.. You're a mad man grin grin grin

My hands are clean bro, as always. wink grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

Hahahaha.. You're a mad man grin grin grin

My hands are clean bro, as always. wink grin

I'm a mad man. I agree, probably why I've never actually been on a date grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by kinglekan: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I'm a mad man. I agree, probably why I've never actually been on a date grin

That makes two of us. grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

That makes two of us. grin

For some weird reason, I actually believe you. grin

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by ButterFrost212(f): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

[b]

[/b]

Lol, calm down! I guess you're missing the fact that the 4k was for two people not just me alone, how stupid would I be to buy frozen yoghurt worth 4grand. And not to sound cocky or anything, but I would have easily paid my part of the bill if he had been honest and said he couldn't afford to pay for it. 1500# won't have even paid for his, how much more mine, so I don't see why I'm to blame.

Also, I'd like to say it was not a first date or a new guy, this was someone I kind of knew and was kind of getting comfy with (How else do you keep insisting on having something on a first date?) But I guess he was still on the forming and impressing stage undecided undecided

And yes, I don't go out without cash when I can help it, but I'm always with my ATM card, just incase, in the end that was what saved the day. wink wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by KingRex1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
makydebbie:
Yea I stayed, but it was awkward. I was just looking at him, salivatinggrin
Lol
You shoulda given him a piece of ur mind or just walk away. Pele
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by makydebbie(f): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol
You shoulda given him a piece of ur mind or just walk away. Pele
cry

It won't happen again thosmiley
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
I've never actually been on a date undecided
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
donnybee:
I've never actually been on a date undecided

Weird

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by kinglekan: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Lol, calm down! I guess you're missing the fact that the 4k was for two people not just me alone, how stupid would I be to buy frozen yoghurt worth 4grand. And not to sound cocky or anything, but I would have easily paid my part of the bill if he had been honest and said he couldn't afford to pay for it. 1500# won't have even paid for his, how much more mine, so I don't see why I'm to blame.

Also, I'd like to say it was not a first date or a new guy, this was someone I kind of knew and was kind of getting comfy with (How else do you keep insisting on having something on a first date?) But I guess he was still on the forming and impressing stage undecided undecided 1500# won't have even paid for his, how much more mine, so I don't see why I'm to blame.

And yes, I don't go out without cash when I can help it, but I'm always with my ATM card, just incase, in the end that was what saved the day. wink wink
[b]
I understand your points and not disputing the fact that he is largely to be blamed. I only quoted you based on the information you provided and my apologies for assuming wrongly it was a first date. And yeah I know the 4k worth of yoghourt was for both of you combined. But then again you don't use this "shocked shocked" smiley if you weren't actually shocked that you both just spent 4k on yoghurt alone, well except you added the smiley just for fun.

In other words, if you didn't consider the 4k as quite much to spend on yoghurt for two people then you wouldn't have added that smiley, its that simple. smiley

In my head what I picture is you making the order and asking him if he wants one, which he dumbly said yes to thinking it wasn't going to cost much without inquiring about the average cost first. But on a second thought maybe he was the one who actually made the order, then I take everything back and put the whole frigging blame on his head. grin grin grin

[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

[b]
I understand your points and not disputing the fact that he is largely to be blamed. I only quoted you based on the information you provided and my apologies for assuming wrongly it was a first date. And yeah I know the 4k worth of yoghourt was for both of you combined. But then again you don't use this "shocked shocked" smiley if you weren't actually shocked that you both just spent 4k on yoghurt alone, well except you added the smiley just for fun.

In other words, if you didn't consider the 4k as quite much to spend on yoghurt for two people then you wouldn't have added that smiley, its that simple. smiley

In my head what I picture is you making the order and asking him if he wants one, which he dumbly said yes to thinking it wasn't going to cost much without inquiring about the average cost first. But on a second thought maybe he was the one who actually made the order, then I take everything back and put the whole frigging blame on his head. grin grin grin

[/b]

Twice in row!!

Interesting

(Sips Zobo)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by ButterFrost212(f): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

[b]

[/b]

Lol, but still he should have known better cheesy cheesy
Now though, I behave myself and don't go about begging for yoghurt embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by kinglekan: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Twice in row!!

Interesting

(Sips Zobo)

TFU there! Make that zobo choke you there! cheesy cheesy

Be like them send you to monitor me today bah? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Now though, I behave myself and don't go about begging for yoghurt embarassed embarassed
clean face cheesy so you beg too

make i bend well look you

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

TFU there! Make that zobo choke you there! cheesy cheesy

Be like them send you to monitor me today bah? grin grin

The gods are on your case! grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Pizza grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by ButterFrost212(f): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
judefcc:
clean face cheesy so you beg too

make i bend well look you

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by ButterFrost212(f): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Pizza grin
Shawarma cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by kinglekan: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Like you said, he was still trying to impress you. grin

Next time be specific too, in his mind he was getting you FANYOGO #200 max, only for you to locate yoghurt of over #1500.
You sef try fear God o cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by kinglekan: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

The gods are on your case! grin

Hahahahah...Even the gods know I'm innocent. grin

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=ButterFrost212 post=51812313][/quote] who are you looking at like that

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by ButterFrost212(f): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

Next time be specific too, in his mind he was getting you FANYOGO #200 max, only for you to locate yoghurt of over #1500.

grin grin
I've learnt my lesson o, it won't even happen again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Shawarma cheesy cheesy

The key! grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

You didn't just say Fanyogo?! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

Hahahahah...Even the gods know I'm innocent. grin

2 epistles in a row bro?... Back to back!. Even the gods are beginning to raise eyebrows! grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by ButterFrost212(f): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

The key! grin
You would know wink wink
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by kinglekan: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You didn't just say Fanyogo?! grin

Nor be yoghurt e be? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:

You would know wink wink

Ohhh no no no no no no.. .I dunno anything! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Instagram: She Took A Selfie With Her Finger Inside Her P*ssy (picture) 18+ / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It / Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.