Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:20 PM

How I Made $255 On Quora With A Product Review On My Site - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / How I Made $255 On Quora With A Product Review On My Site (1024 Views)

Product Review Writers Wanted!!!!! / My 1st Review On Fiverr / Needed A Writer Good In Product Review @ Cosmetic Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $255 On Quora With A Product Review On My Site by JosephYbholy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
I tried affiliate marketing few weeks back. I dropped just two product reviews - one for a theme from mythemeshop and the other, a hosting review of bluehost.

I built enough (many) backlinks to these two pages alone. I use my preferred method though.

After a week, the post ranked first page , 5th position since the backlink are strong and mostly dofollow.

I was ashamed to check my affiliate dashboard to see $0 earnings - I got tired and thought of giving up on affiliate marketing. Not knowing the basics in it.

Look, as a beginner, your site alone is not enough to land you sales in affiliate marketing and its though hard for a newbie . Since I got no trusted visitors and my blog is not authority blog, I decided to try my hands on other platforms.

I used Facebook - no success, I never try twitter though . I rushed to questions and answers website for bloggers - Quora and Warrior forum.

I search post related to my niche. I deployed two tricks to help me sell the theme under my affiliate link. Behold, I sold 8 that first day on Quora.

I wouldn't talk about my hectic experience on warrior forum here. I can send the complete post about how I made this sales to your mail box if you need it. Its plain & simple. I still use it.

Mind you, I do all these on a new niche blog that I teaches how to blog & make money only. I promised to give this trick out to my tech blog readers - you can visit http://W3HowTo.com and move to the footer to drop your email address. Confirm it and you will get the post.

You can also drop the email here!

DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO GET THIS.
Re: How I Made $255 On Quora With A Product Review On My Site by JosephYbholy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

The Peril By Seun... A Must Read If I Must Say / Hope / Writer Needed For A Quick 500/600 Words Essay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.