Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Help Save Mama Kazeem - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Save Mama Kazeem (16496 Views)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Funjosh(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kazrem:
I have been emotionally down than ever since yesterday. I don't even know what to do again. These people want me to loose hope which will never happen. You would recall we paid the surgery money on Thursday and hasten everything she needed for it. They did say on last week Wednesday (even before Thursday that we paid) that the operation could be done any time between that Thursday and this week. Our minds was put to rest when a Doctor confirmed it on Monday that it will be done on Thursday this week only for one other doctor to come yesterday and said it is next week Monday owing to insufficient blood of Maami that she will need another pint before the operation. Haba why na? It was after they did PCV for her which was 27 then that she collected a pint of blood na. Does that mean it has not increased? I do not believe him. But he was lucky I wasn't there yesterday. My sister was. So in a nutshell, the surgery now on Monday.
Please medics in the house, help us in anyway you can. This thing is getting too long and the pain is getting more severe. By that Monday, it would be a week she has been there not counting the number of days she spent in Epe general hospital.

Dont lose hope in Faith and Hope. God will complete what he has started smiley
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Aminat508(f): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hello who is here? How is mama doing? angry
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
I have made up my mind to do ijogbon here on Monday but before I do ijogbon I like to make formal complain, thus, I went straight to MD's office when I came this afternoon. On getting there I was told to go social welfare office. I explained everything to them including how they keep postponing her surgery despite having provided everything they needed. She noted her name, ward and when next they said they will do it. She promised it would be done on that Monday. Not yet satisfied, I went to Apex's office. She was about to enter her car so she directed me to a nurse to attend to me. I explained everything to her as well. She then took me to an office and made call (intercom) to some offices after she asked of her name and ward. She then followed me to her ward and spoke with the nurse. She also promised they will do it on Monday. So I pray they do it on Monday but if they do not, hmmm, I swear I will perform surutu here.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Funjosh(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kazrem:
I have made up my mind to do ijogbon here on Monday but before I do ijogbon I like to make formal complain, thus, I went straight to MD's office when I came this afternoon. On getting there I was told to go social welfare office. I explained everything to them including how they keep postponing her surgery despite having provided everything they needed. She noted her name, ward and when next they said they will do it. She promised it would be done on that Monday. Not yet satisfied, I went to Apex's office. She was about to enter her car so she directed me to a nurse to attend to me. I explained everything to her as well. She then took me to an office and made call (intercom) to some offices after she asked of her name and ward. She then followed me to her ward and spoke with the nurse. She also promised they will do it on Monday. So I pray they do it on Monday but if they do not, hmmm, I swear I will perform surutu here.

Bro before you go that way, What was the reason for the delay
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 4:19am On Jan 07, 2017
Funjosh:

Bro before you go that way, What was the reason for the delay
Bro no genuine reason.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:36am On Jan 07, 2017
Helo kazeem hw is mama health ave transfer some money to the account may God of Joseph ayo babalola heal her...pls kindly update us about mama health God is her strength.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Aminat508(f): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2017
Inalilah Wahinailahi Rojiuna!

We lost mama this morning cry cry

So sad right now! !!

Dominique

Funjosh

Wristbangle

Sissie
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by dominique(f): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2017
Lord! This is so sad sad Why did the hospital have to delay like that? I totally blame them, I was literally feeling mama's pains and the family's frustrations as they were kept in the loop while the hospital kept dillydallying. So sad, May Allah grant her eternal rest in Aljannah Firdaus.
@Bro Kazrem, please take heart. She is in a better place and no longer in pains. May God console you and your family and ease you through this difficult period.

RIP mama cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by wristbangle: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2017
It is so painful to hear this kind of news. May God grant the family of kazeem and him the fortitude to bear the loss.

Honestly our health system in this country is in total shambles because Kazrem often complained about the delay to treating mama's condition. It's not as if money is lacking but somehow these medical practitioners gives reason we don't understand for the delay.

Honestly my heart is so heavy to express how deeply hurt I am now.

May God (Allah) grant mama eternal peace. Amin.

So sorry about your loss kazreem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2017
Subhanallah! embarassed embarassed embarassed This is so disheartening. cry cry

Despite the efforts. Well, God knows best.
May Almighty Allah grant mama eternal rest and give the family the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by TheArchangel(f): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2017
Ohh lawd, so disheartening!!

Sorry for your loss, bro.

I commented earlier on how dicey the situation is. It is quite unfortunate.

This is an amputation where major arteries and several bleeding point will be exposed and with PCV of 27% she may not have survived it too.

Take heart bro cos you've tried your best.

4 Likes

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2017
I am so shocked. I don't know what to say.

I am so upset at the healthcare in this country.

Inna lilahi wa ina ilayhi rajioon

May Allah have mercy on her soul and grant her jannah. Ameen

Kazrem I know its easier said than done but this is a time to be strong. Strong for yourself amd your sisters. Bear with patience and Allah will reward you for it.
This is a time to pray for mama and give charity on her behalf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Rukayat08(f): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2017
sorry about the loss my friend, just came across the thread this morning. may Almighty Allah have mercy on her soul, forgive her shortcomings and grant her Aljanat Fridaos. Ameen

cc: kazrem
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Funjosh(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2017
No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.

Steve Jobs

Sometimes I just wonder why we have to go through alot of challenges before its comes. Last Month it was #BabyToby This month #MamaKazeem.

IT IS WELL. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2017
May Allah grant her and all of us Jannatul Firdausil A'ala.

1 Like

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2017
Funjosh:
No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.

Steve Jobs

Sometimes I just wonder why we have to go through alot of challenges before its comes. Loast Month it was #BabyToby Thsi month #MamaKazeem.

IT IS WELL. cry

Agree.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by hersarhn: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2017
INNANILLAHI... May her soul r.i.p nd may heaven be her abode..AMIN

1 Like

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by winetapper: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2017
May her Gentle Soul rest in Peace.

1 Like

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2017
Funjosh:

Steve Jobs

Not the best quote for someone who just lost his mother. Wrong place and time for the quote.

5 Likes

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2017
She's a perfect example of someone who should be alive if not for a hospital's negligence and stupidd delays. May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Funjosh(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2017
Incline:

Not the best quote for someone who just lost his mother. Wrong place and time for the quote.

Thank You.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by enoqueen: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Coccoh(f): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Verily, to Allah belong what He took, and what He gave. With Him everything has an appointed term. May Almighty Allah grant you the strength to endure with patience, make ur condolence better and forgive the dead. Take heart brother and supplicate more for her now sad sad

1 Like

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by winetapper: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
OP, please accept my sincere condolences. I am incredibly sorry to hear this.

May her soul rest in peace. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
May her soul rest in peace. Like I wrote earlier, this same thing happened to my uncle but he survived it even after they said he had multiple organ failure, miraculously the operation was performed and he was discharged

I think negligence of the medical staffs is to blame for this loss sad
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Sissie(f): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Aminat508:
Inalilah Wahinailahi Rojiuna!

We lost mama this morning cry cry

So sad right now! !!

Dominique

Funjosh

Wristbangle

Sissie

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihim rajiun, May Allah give the family the ability to bear the loss. Mama Kazeem is in a better place insha Allah.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by rezzy: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
I opened my mouth and can't close it.

This is heart breaking
After so much pains.

May her soul RIP

May Almighty God give you and your family the fortitude to bear this great loss.

So sorry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by megareal: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
This is heartbreaking. Mama, sleep on. You are in a better place. I just wish you didn't have to suffer that much.

Kazreem, I know how painful this is but God will give you and your sisters solace .
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by TheArchangel(f): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pidgin2:
May her soul rest in peace. Like I wrote earlier, this same thing happened to my uncle but he survived it even after they said he had multiple organ failure, miraculously the operation was performed and he was discharged

I think negligence of the medical staffs is to blame for this loss sad
Don't point fingers yet. It is a devil and deep blue sea kinda situation, so they had to take the watchful waiting option to put things in order. This just strengthens my desire to leave hospital environment as soon as possible. Kai!!
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Swissheart(f): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
Awww...... cry cry cry
Kazeem pls take heart
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Ennyhollar(f): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
So sorry, may Allah grant her aljanah

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Ideal To Go For Someone With A Lesser demanding career than You / When Should Parents Let Teenagers Make Their Own Decisions? / How Honest Should You Be About Your Past When Marrying Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.