Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

When Wike said we will resist the tyrant,this is what he meant.(Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Wike said we will resist the tyrant,this is what he meant.(Photo) (6781 Views)

We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten / We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu / Supreme Court Ruling: ”we Will Resist Ayade’s Removal” – Cross River Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Wike said we will resist the tyrant,this is what he meant.(Photo) by donphilopus: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
GbovoLee:
well I guess u didnt see pdp's documentary on how the election was rigged nd hw results wered called for areas dah didnt even get to vote..biko allow the court case end b4 u conclude,dats if APC even allow the judiciary do their job fairly

I'm glad PDP's candidate is going to court to waste his money. No big deal sef! Na stolen money. He's free to waste it on SANs.
Re: When Wike said we will resist the tyrant,this is what he meant.(Photo) by GbovoLee(m): 12:02am On Dec 11, 2016
donphilopus:

I'm glad PDP's candidate is going to court to waste his money. No big deal sef! Na stolen money. He's free to waste it on SANs.
may the choice of the people prevail

1 Like

Re: When Wike said we will resist the tyrant,this is what he meant.(Photo) by franklynsunny(m): 6:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Very risky as results in a car like dis in Rivers is like bullion Van transporting USD$100m in Rivers state
Re: When Wike said we will resist the tyrant,this is what he meant.(Photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
donphilopus:

In Akoko Edo, the result announced by INEC at the Igarra collation centre was APC's 24k votes and PDP's 13k votes and that was the same result they announced in Benin. So where did they rig the election? Una no get sense!!

If you ain't accusing APC of buying votes, you'd be accusing them of rigging the election. Which do we believe now?
Receive sense and get lost. I hope you are aware that your Obaseki knowing fully well he is a rejected person is going up and down looking for favour and support.

1 Like

Re: When Wike said we will resist the tyrant,this is what he meant.(Photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
donphilopus:

In Akoko Edo, the result announced by INEC at the Igarra collation centre was APC's 24k votes and PDP's 13k votes and that was the same result they announced in Benin. So where did they rig the election? Una no get sense!!

If you ain't accusing APC of buying votes, you'd be accusing them of rigging the election. Which do we believe now?
Receive sense and get lost. I hope you are aware that your Obaseki knowing fully well he is a rejected person is going up and down looking for favour and support.
Trust me he would be booted out.
Re: When Wike said we will resist the tyrant,this is what he meant.(Photo) by donphilopus: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
WATCHOVER:

I don't even know how uncouth, uncultured and uncivilised fellows like you managed to register on Nairaland. Asking me to receive sense and get lost for airing my views shows how unrefined you are.
Re: When Wike said we will resist the tyrant,this is what he meant.(Photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
donphilopus:

I don't even know how uncouth, uncultured and uncivilised fellows like you managed to register on Nairaland. Asking me to receive sense and get lost for airing my views shows how unrefined you are.
Telling me to shut up shows how unmannered you're. Guess you now know how painful it is to draw first Insult. LEARN TO BE COOL HEADED. PEACE!!!!
Re: When Wike said we will resist the tyrant,this is what he meant.(Photo) by decasey(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
y are u asking me, u people think u can sell edo back to the igbinedions, but u guys failed woefully, listen to me pdp will never ever rule edo again.
abeg pack will make I c front, r u 4rom Edo state. Y r u pple always use Igbinedion 2 back up ur claim, is igbinedion d reaches man in Edo state or d most influential man, nonces was not dat same igbinedion dat halp oshomole 2 sit on dat chair as a gov.
Re: When Wike said we will resist the tyrant,this is what he meant.(Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
decasey:
abeg pack will make I c front, r u 4rom Edo state. Y r u pple always use Igbinedion 2 back up ur claim, is igbinedion d reaches man in Edo state or d most influential man, nonces was not dat same igbinedion dat halp oshomole 2 sit on dat chair as a gov.
bros u go school so? Ur grammar and spellings is too bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farouk Yahaya: 7 Things You Must Know About New Chief Of Army Staff / Pantami: FG Targets 2030 For Paperless Government / Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.