Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) (95311 Views)

Snake Refuses To Come Out After Man Swallowed It During Magic Stunt. Photos / "The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / A Nairalander Kills A Gaboon Viper That Swallowed A Fish At His Place Of Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by Bruno3000(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2016
Ofcourse na, especially when it comes to exhitibing wickedness and acute jealousy. They are the best.
kogistar:
yoruba are the best
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by uvalued(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2016
thank you explorer for giving a good expose on snake.. conclusion kill snake before it kill you #killsnake
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2016
once a snake swallow any animal it will be stagnant and weak let the brave man go and try it for hungry snake
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2016
segunk1:
@OP you nor try at all cos that man nor be Ekiti man ooo, I have the video too, pls get a cogent facts before coming here to post ooo.
I tried uploding the video but its not uploading, the man is not even a nigerian sef.

Wow!!!! It seems the guy speaking pigin was dubbed over the original video to make it look authentic!!! FAKE STORIES everywhere!!!! RUBBISHH
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by Fact007(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
zico530:
Anyone can do that. A snake is powerless when it swallows prey for at least 1_2hrs.
oga I no fit try
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by lakesidepapa(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
zico530:
Anyone can do that. A snake is powerless when it swallows prey for at least 1_2hrs.

yes, snake is powerless when it swallows prey but not anyone can do that, Some ppl have a phobia for a snake, even dead one.
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by logicab: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
zico530:
How many times have you done that?
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by excanny: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
ucheheart:
Question :did the rams survive? If not, it's a wasted effort.

Most likely not. Pythons ensure their prey‘s heart beat has stopped before swallowing them.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by yinkslinks(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
We are still waiting for u to deactivate. Afonjas with noiceuote author=OkoyeA1 post=51809013]If this gets 2 front page I will deactivate immediately sad sad

Meanwhile see lala[/quote]
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by AnanseK(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lambs are stupid, they waited in a queue to be swallowed one after the other?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by ahaz: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
kogistar:
yoruba are the best
see mumu...na over praising they kill una, too much of accolades can make you a slave..so yoruba na best becos of a normard from ekiti encounterd a snake, haba nevrer knew amala and ewedu is this toxic
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by ahaz: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
zico530:
some attemtipm hungry dudes don dy attach sophisticatiom for the matter.
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by wadetaw202: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
umehmj:
the guy no get chill at all. reminds me of what bubu is doing to some politicians now grin

You mean the way he is using SARS to murder harmless Nigerians in Rivers State?
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by Nwaaba1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Iie that's an Edited video.
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by crazybee069(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ave seen dis countless times on Instagram so whats new about it. Nigerians ehn!!!!!!!
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by Nwaaba1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
It happened in India.
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by MozB: 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
what difference does it make? The lamb is dead already. He should just let the snake digest it already na.. I tire o. What is he going to do with the lamb now? Cook and eat it?
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by ikorodureporta: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
RichThug:
Front page material!!! I can just imagine lalasticlala face now cheesy
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by Amber7(f): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Tynasparks:
Snakes and front page grin
Like seriously cheesy
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by CHARLOE(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin
umehmj:
the guy no get chill at all. reminds me of what bubu is doing to some politicians now grin
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by madjune(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
ucheheart:
Question :did the rams survive? If not, it's a wasted effort.

He wan give them befitting burial.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by billyG(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
D man want 2 eat d ram,then eat d snake.
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by mamawin(f): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
OkoyeA1:
If this gets 2 front page I will deactivate immediately sad sad

Meanwhile see lala
if you can read my reply, that means you are yet to deactivate, bro oya now, don't waste time. DEACTIVATE KIA KIA!!
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by mamawin(f): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
MozB:
what difference does it make? The lamb is dead already. He should just let the snake digest it already na.. I tire o. What is he going to do with the lamb now? Cook and eat it?
you still dey ask?
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by emmanuel1880(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
courageous
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by femochee(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
BREAKING NEWS: Indian man turns to Ekiti man on Nairaland....
BREAKING NEWS: Indian man turns to Ekiti man on Nairaland....
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by nNEOo(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
That snake would be like....Which kind wahala b this snake no go fit swallow food again?
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by Hades2016(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oboy that man tried ooooo I can't even near that thing sef grin
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
this video is as fake as Buhariš plan for Nigeria, it never happened in Ekiti.
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by Tobycharles: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
D risk ain't worth it if d lamb is dead
Re: Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) by kuntash: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
zico530:

ANYONE ?

what kinda grammar is that ?

Absolute lie .. NOT Everyone can do that ...

Again , the seem like a recorded naija voice over an existing video .
I have seen that video long ago .... the link with Ekiti farmer wasn't covered ...

Unless the video is just used to narrate what happened ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos / 15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.