Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (63510 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:
Vestigial means An organ that is functionless and generally reduced in size but bears some resemblance to the corresponding fully functioning organs found in related organisms.

Since the jaw bones of mans alleged ancestors are said to be bigger than ours today shouldnt we say our jaw is a vestigial organ since it is smaller?

Since the nostril of mans alleged ancestor is described as being bigger and ours smaller shouldnt our nose bones be seen as vestigial organs as well since they are smaller?

Your talk about vestigial organs is an assumption same way they had an assumption with 180 allegedly vestigial organs in the 1900s but today that is almost squashed.

Are assumptions fact?
lol @generally reduced in size...

Keep on getting wrong information and stating them as what it is supposed to mean...

FYI wisdoom teeth has harmful effects...
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:

give me scientific journals on it...declaring it as a fact
Not his textbook...

And he listed 86...
People interpreted it to 180...

I seriously suggest you do your research and stop asking me silly questions. "People" did not interpret the 86 to be 180...EVOLUTIONARY SCIENTISTS did. I wouldnt want to give you links since you are already biased so help yourself with your own private research.

let me give you some of his initial list of vestigials...please look at them carefully

Adenoids
Appendix
Nipples on males.
Nodes on ears, "Darwin's points"
Parathyroid
Pineal gland
Pituitary gland
Plantaris muscle
Thymus
Toes bones III, IV, V
Tonsils
Valves in veins
Wisdom teeth

How many of those few i dropped there look familiar to you?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:

lol @generally reduced in size...

Keep on getting wrong information and stating them as what it is supposed to mean...

FYI wisdoom teeth has harmful effects...

Sometimes when you talk with so much arrogant ignorance i laugh at you.

Click this link and simply type a search with the word small and it will take you to all the vestigial organs and all of them are considered small or reduced in size

Ignorance is not an excuse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vestigiality
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

[b]I seriously suggest you do your research and stop asking me silly questions. "People" did not interpret the 86 to be 180...EVOLUTIONARY SCIENTISTS did.
not evolutionary scientists...it was never stated there...the quote of the zoologist in that page sef...seems to be anti-evolutional...
Doesnt mean no evolutionist did tho...
That aside
what do you understand by ''interpretations''?

I wouldnt want to give you links since you are already biased so help yourself with your own private research.
please do..because i checked his page on wiki and couldnt find any links to journals or thereabouts...

let me give you some of his initial list of vestigials...please look at them carefully

Adenoids
Appendix
Nipples on males.
Nodes on ears, "Darwin's points"
Parathyroid
Pineal gland
Pituitary gland
Plantaris muscle
Thymus
Toes bones III, IV, V
Tonsils
Valves in veins
Wisdom teeth

How many of those few i dropped there look familiar to you?[/b]
and this proves what?
I dont see your point!...honestly
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:

not evolutionary scientists...it was never stated there...the quote of the zoologist in that page sef...seems to be anti-evolutional...
Doesnt mean no evolutionist did tho...
That aside
what do you understand by ''interpretations''?

please do..because i checked his page on wiki and couldnt find any links to journals or thereabouts...

and this proves what?
I dont see your point!...honestly

You never ever see anothers point but you expect your point to be seen. If you cannot carry out your own research as the self acclaimed intellectual you are then drop it
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

Sometimes when you talk with so much arrogant ignorance i laugh at you.

Click this link and simply type a search with the word small and it will take you to all the vestigial organs and all of them are considered small or reduced in size

Ignorance is not an excuse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vestigiality

i dont think you checked what you asked me to..

1)wisdom teeth is larger than modern teeth

2)''small size'' is not a defining standard for vestiges...
Variables of ''Non functionality'' are.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestigiality
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:
Im quite busy..
Well..Im not suprised by the nonsense im seeing here...

that has no importance to my statement...
Stop this red herring..

red herring..
And what do you mean by 5?
5 vestiges in humans or an all-round encompassing figure..?

Here's well respected scientific Journals advocating atavism..as proof of evolution..
Nature.com:Atavism and Human Tails

www.cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(10)00858-4]Cell.com:Atavism

copy the second link;cell.com to your browser if you intend visiting it...it refused hyperlinking...

[url=onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajmg.a.36234/full]Atavism And Various Atavism Cases[/url]

Here's a text from a Top creationist website;ICR on the human embryonic Tail..

https://www.icr.org/article/1068

It is this embroyonic tail which fails to regress sometimes that expresses itself as a phenotype..
Hence the human tails in new born babies

so...the embroyonic tail is a developing coccyx...and

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tail

images of atavistic human tails can be found here

let it sink sire!...take your time and study evolution....not these uninformed rambles..
Cheers!

This was the same way the appendix was so vehemently painted as an evolutionary authority until it got debunked.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

You never ever see anothers point but you expect your point to be seen. If you cannot carry out your own research as the self acclaimed intellectual you are then drop it
because there is none...

Its just his textbook...from a scientist...

Its like saying stephen hawking's ''a universe from nothing'' is the standard science proposed by academies of science,,government science orgs.,,peer reviewed journals and the general body of science as fact...
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

This was the same way the appendix was so vehemently painted as an evolutionary authority until it got debunked.
there's no debunking that...
Unless the embroyonic tails in humans cease to be a developing coccyx...

2)the appendix is still vestigial...ille est on digestive functions...
Just like the wings of the emu are considered vestigial to flight..but can be used as a shelter from cold.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:

there's no debunking that...
Unless the embroyonic tails in humans cease to be a developing coccyx...

Just like the wings of the emu are considered vestigial to flight..but can be used as a shelter from cold.

Extract from

http://www.livescience.com/10571-appendix-fact-promising.html

Maybe it's time to correct the textbooks," said researcher William Parker, an immunologist at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, N.C. "Many biology texts today still refer to the appendix as a 'vestigial organ.'"

You are obviously not in touch with current positions.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella i have given you scientific proof from a credible scientific journal that categorically states that the Appendix is not a vestigial organ will you now admit to being wrong? Will you say that ATAVISM which listed the appendix as a sure proof of evolution is still right?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by jonbellion(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:
This is what you and science are doing...

Hasty Generalization: A little sample is used to arrive at a grand conclusion. Lets assume your local Motorcycle seller sells Bajaj bikes; a hasty generalization is to conclude that all motorcycle sellers in Nigeria only sell Bajaj Motorcycles.

Begging the Question or circular logic. An assumption is used as the basis to prove a conclusion; in turn, that conclusion is used as a basis to prove the original assumption.

Simply because you noticed a similarity you ASSUME we share the same ancestor (if such is even possible).

Similarity does not prove anything same way the pictures above do not prove those people are related or share the same family tree because THEY DO NOT!

Those are actually identical UNRELATED LOOK ALIKES. You would think they are related but they are not. Genetics may seem similar simply because we are all human but they would not be the same to prove relationship.

Same way a 70% or alleged 90% or whatever percentage DNA similarity between man and bonobos or chimps do not prove ancestry.

ALL WE HAVE ARE ASSUMPTIONS. PERIOD!

I have made this very simple for you.
Wow
You sound just like Kent hovind
Don't end up in jail
Pay your tax
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

Extract from

http://www.livescience.com/10571-appendix-fact-promising.html
You are obviously not in touch with current positions.

whats with the rambles?
From the page

In a way the idea that the appendix is an
organ whose time has passed has itself become
a concept whose time is over. Maybe it's time to correct the textbooks," said
researcher William Parker, an immunologist at
Duke University Medical Center in Durham, N.C.
"Many biology texts today still refer to the
appendix as a 'vestigial organ.'"
how does it negate what i said?
Im not sure you got what i said...

Look at the underlined

I said...the appendix is vestigial to digestive functions
i then callibrated my statement with the situation of the emu..for you to grasp the idea..
I know the appendix has immune system functions...
If i considered it a standard vestige...
Why didnt i list it when you asked for a list of vestiges from me?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella i am waiting for you to admit you were wrong about the appendix being a vestigial organ.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:

whats with the rambles?
From the page

how does it negate what i said?
Im not sure you got what i said...

Look at the underlined

I said...the appendix is vestigial to digestive functions
i then callibrated my statement with the situation of the emu..for you to grasp the idea..
I know the appendix has immune system functions...
If i considered it a standard vestige...
Why didnt i list it when you asked for a list of vestiges from me?

Your statement shows your narrow mindedness and limited point of view. Simply because the appendix is joined to the large intenstine your assumption is that it must have a function related to the intestine. How shallow!

Regardless of what your assumption was because that is what it was ..AN ASSUMPTION... I have proven to you that ATAVISM is based on assumptions same way your comment about it being linked to digestion was also an assumption.

Is the appendix still a vestigial organ? YES OR NO
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:
[b]MrMontella i have given you scientific proof from a credible scientific journal that categorically states that the Appendix is not a vestigial organ will you now admit to being wrong?
on the contrary...
He said ''in a way'' exactly inline with what i said...

Will you say that ATAVISM which listed the appendix as a sure proof of evolution is still right?
shey i talk am say you dont understand atavism?

There was never a time the appendix was listed as an atavistic feauture...by any site,journal or anything...

Atavism still stands brother
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:

on the contrary...
He said ''in a way'' exactly inline with what i said...

shey i talk am say you dont understand atavism?

There was never a time the appendix was listed as an atavistic feauture...by any site,journal or anything...

Atavism still stands brother

I am done with you! YOU ARE BEING GROSSLY DISHONEST!

You claimed you knew the appendix had immune system functions yet you called it a vestigial organ when the article said IT HAD CRITICAL FUNCTIONS in the immune system (I suppose you missed that word). And they ruled it out as a vestigial organ yet you were still parading it as a vestigial organ.

You are a dishonest fellow.

Discussion ends. Thanks for your time.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

I am done with you! YOU ARE BEING GROSSLY DISHONEST!

You claimed you knew the appendix had immune system functions yet you called it a vestigial organ
abeg see wetin i talk here

2)the appendix is still vestigial...ille est on digestive
functions...
Just like the wings of the emu are considered
vestigial to flight..but can be used as a shelter from
cold
ille est means ;That is (i.e)
you can misinterprete or misunderstand my statement all you want...

when the article said IT HAD CRITICAL FUNCTIONS in the immune system (I suppose you missed that word). And they ruled it out as a vestigial organ yet you were still parading it as a vestigial organ.

You are a dishonest fellow.

Discussion ends. Thanks for your time.[/b]
you are the dishonest person here...
Take your time and understand a thing before concluding..

I Never called the Appendix a vestige/vestigial organ
it is you who re-interpreted my words and did so...
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
MrMontella:

abeg see wetin i talk here

ille est means ;That is (i.e)
you can misinterprete or misunderstand my statement all you want...

you are the dishonest person here...
Take your time and understand a thing before concluding..

I Never called the Appendix a vestige/vestigial organ
it is you who re-interpreted my words and did so...

Your words below

MrMontella(m): 7:01pm

How can you look at me can call me dishonest when your dishonesty is repulsive. Why would you call the appendix a vestigial organ to digestive functions when it is not a vestigial organ AT ALL?

If its function is based on the immune system (which you claimed to have already known) why would you dishonestly refer it to the digestive system? Are you alright at all?

I have told you that this discussion is over. People who make dishonest arguments piss me off and you are clearly doing so.

Please save your mentions for someone else. Thanks for the time
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
damogul:

Your words below

How can you look at me can call me dishonest when your dishonesty is repulsive. Why would you call the appendix a vestigial organ to digestive functions
therein lies the problem...

I used the word ''vestigial'' as an adjective...not a noun...
Thats what you cant see...

when it is not a vestigial organ AT ALL?
so what you are directly saying is that an organ can not
have/ had a previous or alternate use?

If its function is based on the immune system why would you dishonestly refer it to the digestive system? Are you alright at all?

I have told you that this discussion is over. People who make dishonest arguments piss me off and you are clearly doing so
says the person who has numerous dishonest arguments...

Please save your mentions for someone else. Thanks for the time[/b][/quote]
please am not bugging you...
You can choose not to respond...
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
4kings:

On "ASSUMPTIONS and SUPPOSITIONS" : Evolution is inconclusive therefore it's not a "fact" yet.
But it's a valid "theory"

this is one misconception...
Evolution is a fact...like gravity is a fact...

Darwins theory of evolution tries to help us understand evolution more...just like einsteins theory of relativity...

Darwins theory may be correct..it is a valid theory...

A better theory may replace it...the same way einsteins general relativity replaced much of newton's idea of gravity..
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
jonbellion:

Bullshit
It is extremely wrong to apply the second law of thermodynamics to the biosphere or life
Entropy is not "disorder" in the broad sense
It is the degree of dispersion of energy in a system
Disorder is a stupid oversimplification
Entropy decreases when water freezes
So basically ice is more "ordered" than liquid water
Your misconception will ultimately disprove
-the formation of snowflakes
-orbits in the solar system
-growth in living organisms
And
-the formation of rocks
Say NO to pseudoscience
i asked him how life itself does not violate the 2nd law of thermo' if evolution does...
He didnt reply!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 12:06am On Dec 16, 2016
MrMontella:

this is one misconception...
Evolution is a fact...like gravity is a fact...

Darwins theory of evolution tries to help us understand evolution more...just like einsteins theory of relativity...

Darwins theory may be correct..it is a valid theory...

A better theory may replace it...the same way einsteins general relativity replaced much of newton's idea of gravity..
Here's an explanation(correct me if am wrong) :
Hypothesis - - - - Educated guess

Law - - - - - - - - - - Explanation of Observations (considered as "Fact"wink
However not the " WHY" explanation, but a representative one.

Theory - - - - - - - - -Explanation of Law and Hypothesis.
Obviously, showing the "WHY" and more elaborate explanation.

I agree, gravity is a fact when it comes to obvious observations(Law)

The explanation of this observations, gives rise Newton's and Einstein's theories.
_________-___-___-_________-__
On the other hand: the OBSERVATIONS of fossil records, similarities in DNA and so on, gives rise to different THEORIES, and they are:
Progressive Creationism
Theory of Endosymbiosis
Punctuated Equilibrium
Alien Interactions grin and more that I might not know about.

From the above, we can say evolution is one of many Theories and not a FACT.

I also read little about the mutationism once, though it's been debunked, it was once considered a valid "Theory".

Or was String Theory a "FACT"??
(a character in one of the most popular TV series " Big Bang Theory" majored in this field for years before it was finally debunked)

Correct me if am wrong somewhere, but from my understanding, EVOLUTION is NOT a FACT "yet".

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 16, 2016
How on earth did this thread hit 40 pages

It's all just the same rambling litany of half-cocked arguments and semi- finished nonsense.

Seriously......

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2016
SirWere:
How on earth did this thread hit 40 pages

It's all just the same rambling litany of half-cocked arguments and semi- finished nonsense.

Seriously......

Shut up if you cannot refute the OP. Typing isnt proof of intelligence!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2016
damogul:

Shut up if you cannot refute the OP. Typing isnt proof of intelligence!

The irony is on you bruv
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Still nobody!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You're a seriously confused human being. The link you gave me as the "article published by the researchers themselves" is nonfunctional.
its an error from me...
I added www. Ive corrected it
Does that warrant an insult?
Are you okay?

Provide in clear terms the novel information which the E.coli gained through mutation in their genetic makeup.
even when i simplified it...you still cannot understand ''clear terms''
i even had to give you a beginners course on how mutations work...yet you still couldnt comprehend..
I also gave you the data released by lenski and co on the mutations
here:www.nairaland.com/3511938/demystifying-evolution-exposing-it-fraud/34#51916097
and expected you to simply connect the dots like every rational human would do...but clearly rationality aint your forte..

The novelty that was produced is the creation of the Cit+ phenotype as stated by the data released by the researchers themselves

In Ara–3, [b]numerous deletions,
duplications and amplifications
were detected in evolved clones by using genome sequencing data,
including a specific tandem duplication and further
amplification events involved in the production of a novel Cit-positive (Cit+) phenotype
[url=mbio.asm.org/content/5/5/e01377-14.full]E.coli,chromosonal changes:ASM Journal[/url]

Rearrangement of existing information is not the same as GONI.
You so much love the word re-arrangments...but you have no idea what the statement means or what it potrays...
Either your AIG knows this and are trying to deceive you'all or they are ignorant themselves...

Here...

We used whole-genome mapping (optical mapping)
combined with genome sequencing and PCR
analysis to identify the large-scale chromosomal rearrangements in clones from each population
after 40,000 generations. A total of 110 rearrangement events were detected including 82
deletions, 19 inversions, and 9 duplications
with
lineages having between 5 and 20 events
i believe you know what deletions,inversions,duplications and insertions are...
They are Mutations

[url=mbio.asm.org/content/5/5/e01377-14.full]E.coli:Chromosome changes,Journal of The American Society Of Microbiology[/url]

the thing is that you and your article do not understand the experiment at all..

If it were a rearrangement of normal functions of the bacteria in the sense you speak of
Then
1)Other researchers on E.coli would have gotten the same results so easily

2)It would not be called ''Mutations'' but it would be called a normal cell functions like
the ability of some animals to see at both day and night...

If you cannot understand that
The inability of the E.coli to digest citrate aerobically is what defined it as a species
And that the Triggers of these chromosonal curve or digression/ or variations or re-arrangements as you call it are Mutations then maybe you dont understand the biology involved in all these terms..
And i suggest you start reading from here to gain basic knowledge

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation

and also start here
www.dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/gain

and here
www.dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/ability

since words are your problems

If you cannot produce it, but are only intent on posting irrelevant sentences, back off!
Youre a certified Joker! I swear down

NB:The American society of Microbiology Journal was a citation of the data released by lenski et al as can be seen in the bottom of the page#Citation

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

I did not say "if". In Lenski's experiment, no novel information was gained by the E.coli.
the utilization of citrate...
Is the novel information gained...

You're lost in the experiment...or the biological terms used are confusing you!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:
LENSKI'S EXPERIMENT DEMONSTRATES THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF FITNESS GAINS ARE AS A RESULT OF LOSS, DISRUPTION OR DEGRADATION OF GENETIC INFORMATION

Publications allege that several genes underwent a genetic mutation that conferred a benefit to the bacteria. In no particular order, I will review each of these examples and discuss the known or hypothesized biochemical basis of how this benefit was achieved. The scientific jargon may be confusing, but take special note of the bolded phrases.

1. First is the pykF gene. This gene encodes one of two pyruvate kinase enzymes that catalyzes the transfer of a phosphate group from phosphoenolpyruvate(PEP) to adenosine diphosphate(ADP) yielding a molecule of adenosine triphosphate(ATP). PEP is also used to help drive the uptake of glucose, a limited energy source in the experiment. The researches noted an insertion in this genetic region that they hypothesized to have inactivated this gene leading to a greater amount of PEP available to drive glucose uptake.
this statement is based on an old data..long before the citrate utilization by the bacteria..
And was just a hypothesis..

The real fitness data of the researchers taken from various measurements showed that the E.coli Gained More fitness and sustained the fitness gains..
You can check it out yourself and understand that ''gene'' input..
www.datadryad.org/resource/doi:10.5061/dryad.gd3dq
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:
2. Second was an insertion mutation in the regulatory region of the pbpA-rodA operon. This operon (which is a cluster of genes under the control of a similar regulatory unit) encodes two important proteins involved with cell wall synthesis. As all 12 E. coli populations evolved larger cell volumes, the authors hypothesized that altered cell wall synthesis or timing of synthesis may have been beneficial. , The exact mechanism of this mutation regarding a gain or loss of novel information is unknown.

3. A single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) mutation was found in the mutS gene. This SNP produced a premature stop codon and truncated the MutS protein leading to a defect in DNA repair. This particular mutation was of importance because it greatly increases the number of mutations a bacterial population will accumulate over time.
i was greatly correct when i said you and your article do not understand the experiment...
This SNP mutation was during the first stages in the experiment...The dna repair mechanisms of the cell still corrected it in the next few thousand generations..
The article i gave you..confirms this...

This particular mutation was of importance because it greatly increases the number of mutations a bacterial population will accumulate over time.
i saw you stylishly ignored this statement by your blind search..

If you understand the experiment..you'd know that this was a green card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.