Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT (39018 Views)

Ekiti Election; Policeman Caught Sleeping While Watching Over Ballot Box. Photo / Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police / "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
13.51: “Storm the place…” – PDP candidate giving orders.

Mr. Nwogu, PDP’s candidate for Rivers South East senatorial district, who just accused soldiers of cooperating with APC to steal result sheet, was overheard asking somebody through phone: “Don’t you have enough boys to storm the place and hijack this thing for me?”

Later, he was telling aides sitting by his side that, “the situation demands I should go to the field myself.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/217545-%e2%80%8eriversdecides-apc-pdp-battle-control-legislative-seats-live-updates.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by kahal29: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chai

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
when the bigger thug (maybe Magnus Abbey) outsmarts him, he will cry and go to court abi?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
They are all the same people

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
kenkenn:
when they bigger thug (maybe Magnus Abbey) outsmarts him, he will cry and go to court abi?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
They are all the same people

So true

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by domopps(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
They should Ban Rivers totally from participating in any Nig election and declare solid state of emergency in the Godam state ........

God knows how many number of casualties and victims for just NASS nonsense election!

Cheers

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Brymo: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by andersonbaba(f): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
na Dem Dem... after the March rerun, I vowed not to engage myself in any electoral process. Rivers state election is never free and fair

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
"Hotel" Sen. Olaka Wogu... grin grin grin

I hail o!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Corrinthians(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Their business. They should kill every last one of themselves already. I couldnt care less.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by donphilopus: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
tuale4u:

So true

Thanks for opening this thread. I couldn't open it as a new thread then when I saw it on premium times. I posted it on an existing thread. But when I saw a new thread opened by PDP's on how election was held in Magnus Abe's house, I was disappointed in myself for not raising the alarm on Nairaland of how Nwogu ordered his thugs to hijack ballot boxes. Kudos my brother for taking out time to do this!

Mynd44 and Lalasticlala, in the spirit of fairness, try feature this at the homepage.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Chrisbriss: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
They way and manner some people will just coman drop comment here... it amazes me... Comment like they got no brains..

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by RisMas(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd_44
Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by otokx(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
andersonbaba:
na Dem Dem... after the March rerun, I vowed not to engage myself in any electoral process. Rivers state election is never free and fair

funny part is all them politicians don blend finish, their children and wives by now are on winter vacation in Europe and Americas.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
Front page
Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
andersonbaba:
Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by ikennaoma(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
PDP members will avoid this thread like a plaque. Personally I think the mod here are biased.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
River state and election thuggery are siamese twin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by fratermathy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rivers of Blood!

All parties are complicit in rigging.

Na who smart pass go win the election. grin

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Chiedu4Trump: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
no sane person will vote APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Now 2 of the hijackers are dead while he is alive, his wife is alive, his kids are somewhere in America relaxing at their home. When will our youths learn and wise up that no politicians are whot dieing for. Am very sure that he will never visit the family of the deceased now or later. You die for nothing. Sorry youths.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by vicdom(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
lipsrsealed If God did not eventually punish BUhari and his minions, then He is truly a merciful ONE

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by frankmoney(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
sad
Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by laurel03(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
pdp and Apc are the same... both parties rigg

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Afonjas: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
hmm
Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by bonechamberlain(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Is this election.. Nigeria!!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
Here you have a PDP chieftain ordering for ballot boxes to be snatched, meanwhile, morons with internet access have been wailing since morning that Buhari is rigging the election in Rivers....

What a fuckedup generation

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by jeylord20: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
naija shall never end !!!!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by mccoy47(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Where is the audio?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Gratefulsoul(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
From a legal point of view I see nothing wrong with his statement cos he never made mention of ballot box in that sentence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by Mosesoly(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Like PDP like APC, if they slap,slap your own back.
Why is election a do or die affair in this country,ordinary Ghana conducted a peaceful election, the last thing I would do is to go to a polling unit, I don't need their pvc, I pity those youths that they would use to instigate violence and those that will die in the process, wike's children and that of Ameachi are out of this country,youths who are said to be the leaders of this country will now be used to hijack materials.
Which way Nigeria
Re: Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT by danot1030: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
This was exactly what the security agents were preventing that Wike is blackmailing them for.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There / Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team / Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.