Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (476559 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tollicin:
I only summit 1,2,3,8,9

after d submission were u asked to write ur name, reg No: and phone number??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by stevemarkdangot(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Brand new Leagoo M8 Smartphone 5.7"HD IPS Android 6.0 MT6580A Quad Core 2GB RAM 16GB ROM 3500mAh Battery 13.0 MP OTA Fingerprint Phone for sale.
13.0MP AF Rear camera, 8.0MP Frontcamera
5.7 inch Super HD 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 display, 5 points touch
2GB RAM, 16GB ROM large memory
Power by 3500mAh high capacity battery
0.19s ultra fast fingerprint
Smart 3G (Dual 3G / Dual standby / single line)
Bass sound system
Freeme OS 6.0 system
CPU Processor Quad Core, 1.3GHz
OS System Freeme OS 6.0(Based on Android 6.0)
Contact me on:08089857284

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maduebulem: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
sirqeeboi:

Sorry. .is that WHAT JAMB ask you to submit or u just submit all this ur self shocked lipsrsealed
hahahaha...Badth guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Helllllllpppppp ooooooo, i make the payment through quickteller, but i don't receive any email about the pin, but wen i login to my jamb profile, i saw a status that my transcaction was succesful and only one references number, not q vending pin. Pls helpppppppp
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sirqeeboi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bioanthony:
Helllllllpppppp ooooooo, i make the payment through quickteller, but i don't receive any email about the pin, but wen i login to my jamb profile, i saw a status that my transcaction was succesful and only one references number, not q vending pin. Pls helpppppppp

The cbt center will continue the registration from that ..hope it is ur profile sha?

Just print out the successful slip for the center
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
sirqeeboi:

The cbt center will continue the registration from that ..hope it is ur profile sha?

Just print out the successful slip for the center

thank you sir, yes, it is my profile, bro, are you sure dat cbt ll be able to complete d registration without providing any pin ? There is no vending pin some people are mentioning, i only saw receipt in my jamb profile with a refrence number..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Yekyn(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Pls Which School Accept Second Choice For DE (computer Education) Applicant? And Does Tasued Have High Chance Of Admiting DE That Are Non Indigine
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Guys please approximately how many days will it take for jamb to send my new reg number to me after I submit my signed indemnity form to their office??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zippopo(f): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please o who knows if there is pharmacy in uniben this year, biko I need your reply tanx
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by orpehyemmy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
No but depending on ur skul. I'll advice u do it cos its better to be later than never as i guess ur sch sud attend to it asap cos they sud understand its an imporatnt issue
jaykaylegend:
Abeg you guys on the know should try and be answering others too..

I have asked more than 3 questions without any answers..

Please, is it too late to start the regularization this week??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
orpehyemmy:
No but depending on ur skul. I'll advice u do it cos its better to be later than never as i guess ur sch sud attend to it asap cos they sud understand its an imporatnt issue
I want to submit or myself, they told me it is more faster that way...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by orpehyemmy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
i laff.......................Read beneath the indemity form u wnna submit there are some notes there saying "on no occasion sud the form be submitted directly nd moreover ur sch wont even giv to u after its bin sign except jamb personnel wu will com for u
jaykaylegend:
I want to submit or myself, they told me it is more faster that way...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
orpehyemmy:
i laff.......................Read beneath the indemity form u wnna submit there are some notes there saying "on no occasion sud the form be submitted directly nd moreover ur sch wont even giv to u after its bin sign except jamb personnel wu will com for u
Damn!!

Can I use other diploma to register then..??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Elizabethojo: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bioanthony:
pls how much did u pay
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bioanthony:

Follow the same process u used to make the payment.
U will surely see ya PIN

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by orpehyemmy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
i cant assure u of the bounce back ooo. Some said they used it *Note: Wat wrks out for Taiwo might go wrong for Kenny oooo*
jaykaylegend:
Damn!!

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
thank you all, av seen d pin
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julietm(f): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
EmperorBasil:

1; state of origin
2;birth certificate
3;primary school certificate
4;secondary school certificate
5;Testimonial
6;first jamb UTME slip
7;Admission letter in to d institute where u obtained ur A level
8;A level result/statement of result
9; D.e slip
Please be mindful of what you post on group like this, post what you are sure of and what jamb ask to and not what you ignorantly did on your own without paying due attention to instructions. Please always follow instructions at all time. What to submit in jamb office were stated beneath your DE slip which are:
O.level result
Degree/HND, ND,OND,NCE,IJMB etc
DE slip.

5 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Antonblack(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
jaykaylegend:
Damn!!

you can submit it urself so far ur registrar has signed it . so far u know ur sch will be slow and u av money to go to jamb office u will be regularised within one week at tops . the process is now faster bcus d.e registration is on , a frnd of mine did his and his registrar signed he took it to jamb office himself wenti one week he was sent a male with his regularised new pin . don't say u were not told
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
EmperorBasil:

after d submission were u asked to write ur name, reg No: and phone number??
YES!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sirqeeboi(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Julietm:

Please be mindful of what you post on group like this, post what you are sure of and what jamb ask to and not what you ignorantly did on your own without paying due attention to instructions. Please always follow instructions at all time. What to submit in jamb office were stated beneath your DE slip which are:
O.level result
DE slip.

Thank you..maybe they want to but America with the document

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Antonblack:
you can submit it urself so far ur registrar has signed it . so far u know ur sch will be slow and u av money to go to jamb office u will be regularised within one week at tops . the process is now faster bcus d.e registration is on , a frnd of mine did his and his registrar signed he took it to jamb office himself wenti one week he was sent a male with his regularised new pin . don't say u were not told
My head is spinning right now..

Please are you sure jamb will collect it from me personally especially t their headquarters here in Abuja.....

If they can do it for me in a week, I will be glad oo
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ricson11(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
What about candidates with awaiting result (jupeb )are we submitting any document in jamb office after registration.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Julietm:

O.level result
DE slip.

beneath which slip v u seen d supposed slip ur even talking about
well I took all those documents Cus I didn't knw wat to exactly to submit.
and its not totally my fault if I submitted more documents dan I ought to cus d jamb officer who glaced through my file should v pointed out any irregularity in my documents but she didn't.

so luv don't make it sound lyk I intend on misleading people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Tplkenny: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Finally Registered Today...Team OAU.

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ndat(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bonejr:
I have done it here, thanks once again
u are welcome
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abolarin91(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
EmperorBasil:

Truth z while I was still doing my own registration I saw a guy show was done n was going to submit his so I just scanned d list of documents he was going to submit. and wen I went to submit mine d woman at d jamb office glanced through d documents I was submiting and didn't complain.
to cut d long story short " it is better to submit more dan wat z required of u dan not to submit all dat z required of u"
you make sense bro smiley
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Papacypaul(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
when is the closing date ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tplkenny:
Finally Registered Today...Team OAU.

ABMA dey hail una. Wishing you success bro.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Julietm:

O.level result
DE slip.
U too, be mindful of what you say here, jamb said credentials, did they specify what should be in it, is it nt better u summit every every, than to summit some.
Afterall, if your school of choice did nt give you admission, u wil say they are doing u frm village abi
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2017
peterHolly:

regularisation cost 14k
Breakdown

online payment on jamb website = 10k
sum schools does n sum doesnt collect additional fee (processing fee) = 3k
Cafe services (or u can do it ursef, if ure very competent) = 1k
dnt giv wrong information. Regularization is only but 10k plus 700 naira for processing. To get ur RRR, the person can tak 200 naira from u to print it. Go to CBT center
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=jaykaylegend post=58629721]My head is spinning right now..

Please are you sure jamb will collect it from me personally especially t their headquarters here in Abuja.....

If they can do it for me in a week, I will be glad oo[/q
which state are you now. Just did my regularization in Abj office yesterday. Am going to east, anambra on sunday by God grace so i Wil go to my sch in Anambra for the form to be signed by my v.c then i til tak it to jamb office in Anambra state. After printing regularization form, other tins r done by ur sch and d jamb office in d state u school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.