Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (476589 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by vimma(f): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Hello guys, please I'm extremely confused, and would need a very urgent reply to this.

Are we going to submit our transcript to jamb? Do we need it for registration? Because I haven't gotten mine and I'm going to NYSC camp next week, and De registration closes before I'm out. Plus the process is long in my school. So please is it a necessity?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2017
jaykaylegend:
Thanks very much..
My school is not that fast in processing things.. But if I submit the form to jamb office, approximately how many days will it take them to send my new reg number??

And I was also thinking, can't I take a photocopy of the signed regularization form to the CBT centre as evidence of.payment for registration??

you are not dealing with CBT centres bro, u re dealing with jamb precisely.it takes abt 2-3 weeks before u can see ur new reg no
taking a photocopy to ant CBT centre will do u no good bro. go to the nearest jamb office to submit
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2017
rollUP:
OK thanks I saw 10k in my profile for the Regularization fee. But pls wat do u mean by SOME SCHOOL COLLECT ADDITIONAL FEE. Also payment for the Regularization fee does it have a deadline.

wot i meant by additional fee is dat some if u wanna process ur regularization via school, some skul mite say u sud pay for their servies, like a frnd of mine who finished in poly paid 3k for his registra to sign n process is regularisation.
jamb didnt say there is a deadline for regularisation, note dat there is a deadline for jamb D.E. the earlier the beta
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2017
Julidab:

dnt giv wrong information. Regularization is only but 10k plus 700 naira for processing. To get ur RRR, the person can tak 200 naira from u to print it. Go to CBT center

im not given wrong info bro, wot u need mite b diff frm wot i knw of. dnt tag ur reply as a wrong info.
we both said 10k didnt we? it was only the additional charges i said that differs, in which i said u can do by ursef,instead of going to ur previous school.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2017
vimma:
Hello guys, please I'm extremely confused, and would need a very urgent reply to this.

Are we going to submit our transcript to jamb? Do we need it for registration? Because I haven't gotten mine and I'm going to NYSC camp next week, and De registration closes before I'm out. Plus the process is long in my school. So please is it a
necessity?

broda pls be more precise, so it will easily understood n get ur help quick
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by vimma(f): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2017
peterHolly:

broda pls be more precise, so it will easily understood n get ur help quick

Do we need transcript (B.Sc result) for registration?

Are we going to submit the transcript to jamb office?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Thanks bro. Appreciate ur response.
peterHolly:

wot i meant by additional fee is dat some if u wanna process ur regularization via school, some skul mite say u sud pay for their servies, like a frnd of mine who finished in poly paid 3k for his registra to sign n process is regularisation.
jamb didnt say there is a deadline for regularisation, note dat there is a deadline for jamb D.E. the earlier the beta
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
vimma:

Do we need transcript (B.Sc result) for registration?
Are we going to submit the transcript to jamb office?
u wil submit your statement of result.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AbiolaFawole(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
is this the direct entry e-pin

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by uk10(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
ricson11:
What about candidates with awaiting result (jupeb )are we submitting any document in jamb office after registration.
have u registered,did u put awaiting result,I'm also a Jupeb student
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'm trying to register for the DE. After clicking the Nationality tab, the page will load and indicate error. I can't even proceed to the LGA stage. Any solution?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by teebest4we(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pls dude in the house how can I obtain the pin online I mean for the payment of de
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Invisibleojay(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by MidasTouche01(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Invisibleojay:
If you are choosing unilorin again this year don't forget that Since inception it's been a problem for students aspiring to gain admission to unilorin if you didn't do Remedial or you are not from the catchment area but this days there's a way they said money do things ,if you don't know anybody but you have money you will surely gain admission we have somebody we do pay money to call me and let's talk wishing you success 07062876622

ESPECIALLY DIRECT ENTRY DON'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Ooooooooole!!!!!!!!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by GreatAchiever1: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
AbiolaFawole:
is this the direct entry e-pin
No BT d pin will b in ur Jamb profile
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AbiolaFawole(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
GreatAchiever1:
No BT d pin will b in ur Jamb profile
please where will I check to see it
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
MidasTouche01:

Ooooooooole!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHHAHAHAH grin
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by MidasTouche01(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
donscylla:
AHAHAHHAHAHAH grin

U dey mind him, I just hope some gullible aspirants won't fall for his scam

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pls does Uniben Accept Medical Laboratory Technician Result into mls program 2ru DE?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by conerstone97: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
pls where/how can i buy jamb DE pin, because i went to bank today they told me the pin is not available. anybody to enlighten​ me ??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Rasaq71: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
conerstone97:
pls where/how can i buy jamb DE pin, because i went to bank today they told me the pin is not available. anybody to enlighten​ me ??

Which of the state? And which bank?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by conerstone97: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rasaq71:

Which of the state? And which bank?
Firstbank MOWE ogun state.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nwaezepbebe(f): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please which bank in Enugu can I pay for the pin and can someone please help me with the steps in registering
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kaysy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
conerstone97:
Have u created a profile in JAMB website? If yes chat me up on WhatsApp at 08024102554. I can help u buy the PIN online, I'll only need the email address and password u use in creating your JAMB Profile... It will cost you N6,000
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Bonejr(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please guys after the reg what should I proceed with, is there anything that I should do on my profile cos when I checked my transaction it showed failed transaction
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by 0079jaBond(m): 2:46am On Jul 21, 2017
kaysy:

Have u created a profile in JAMB website? If yes chat me up on WhatsApp at 08024102554. I can help u buy the PIN online, I'll only need the email address and password u use in creating your JAMB Profile... It will cost you N6,000

@conerstone97 DON'T give out any of your vital data bro and DON'T try to pay anybody above the stipulated JAMB price for any service.
As regards your enquiry, let's wait for those who know to help out...

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by GreatAchiever1: 5:58am On Jul 21, 2017
AbiolaFawole:
please where will I check to see it
in ur profile, click on dat tin that has three lines at the upper right corner of the screen(sometimes at the upper left corner) then click on direct entry. ur pin vending details will come up.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by vimma(f): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2017
MasterRahl:
I'm trying to register for the DE. After clicking the Nationality tab, the page will load and indicate error. I can't even proceed to the LGA stage. Any solution?

I'm also having the same problem. Have you gotten past it?

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by vimma(f): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Julidab:

u wil submit your statement of result.
ok thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by vimma(f): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Can I use the profile I used for my jamb utme registration to register for DE? Is it safe?

Because I'm trying to create another profile now but its not going through
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Idenyidanielewa(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2017
Can I use the profile I used for my jamb utme registration to register for DE? Is it safe?

Because I'm trying to create another profile now but its not going through same shoe with me
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by vimma(f): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Idenyidanielewa:

Because I'm trying to create another profile now but its not going through same shoe with me

what can we do about it?? Is there anyone else here experiencing same problem or has gotten past it, please educate us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.