Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (476344 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Aquarazy(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2017
Please, lets confirm this.

Have been to the Jamb office at Abakaliki twice to re-upload my O'Level results and twice have been told its not my business.
Has anyone elsewhere re-uploaded his or her results?
Urgent replies please?
Thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Seunfunmi18(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2017
Aquarazy:
Please, lets confirm this.

Have been to the Jamb office at Abakaliki twice to re-upload my O'Level results and twice have been told its not my business.
Has anyone elsewhere re-uploaded his or her results?
Urgent replies please?
Thanks.
Direct entry candidates are exptemed from this
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Cherishpearl: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
EmperorBasil:

of course dey will. take it to d admin block my department rejected mine and directed me to d admin block where I ended up submitting it
wat course are u going 4??
..............pls I put unizik but not am in the East now.... please can suggest how I can do my own... please I don't know what to do
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by nanyapinkies(f): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
EmperorBasil:

of course dey will. take it to d admin block my department rejected mine and directed me to d admin block where I ended up submitting it
wat course are u going 4??
nursing or human Anatomy
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Cherishpearl:
..............pls I put unizik but not am in the East now.... please can suggest how I can do my own... please I don't know what to do
I too I am not in d east in fact am at Kaduna but I was just lucky to know a friend who knows someone at Awka. so wat I did was to scan and send my application forms to him and then transferred a lil token to him 4 d printing of doz formz. ( long story short someone I don't. even know helped me out )

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
nanyapinkies:
nursing or human Anatomy
OK not a bad one
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by nanyapinkies(f): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
EmperorBasil:
OK not a bad one
wah abt u?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nwaezepbebe(f): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Please is there any one who put FUNAI for direct entry because there have not been any news on it
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
nanyapinkies:
wah abt u?
Business Administration
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Aquarazy(m): 4:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by damosky12(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Guys... How many institutions are you allowed to apply to via direct entry?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Seunfunmi18(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
damosky12:
Guys... How many institutions are you allowed to apply to via direct entry?

Two..
But advisable just out in for one.
Reason?
No school consider second choice
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by vimma(f): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Afelay:
I need where to sleep in Owerri, am coming for the post DE next week, WhatsApp No 08057320429.Thanks

Imsu is already writing Direct entry exam?? How come nothing is on their website??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Eduwalter(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
vimma:

Imsu is already writing Direct entry exam?? How come nothing is on their website??

It's not imsu. It's FUTO, and they just announced through their official website www.futo.edu.ng that they have postponed the exam
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by e4maawy: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2017
Is it possible for direct entry candidates to change institution? If yes, how? Please reply.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Eduwalter(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2017
e4maawy:
Is it possible for direct entry candidates to change institution? If yes, how? Please reply.

Yes it's possible but I don't know if they are still selling the form
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
e4maawy:

YES. But u Can't change 2 an institution that has already conducted their Post UTME.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by vimma(f): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
PLEASE I'M IN DEEP TROUBLE

I applied to IMO state university for direct entry MBBS. I have registered and all that only to find out from an insider that they have not admitted anyone for 2 years now. And the stupid school didn't deem it fit to inform the public about this!

Please is jamb change of course still available?? I'm even very confused now. Like I Dont know where to start from cry cry
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by vimma(f): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Please if the change of institution is still on, what schools can I apply to at this late time?

Please this is really urgent!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olarewajub: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
vimma:
Please if the change of institution is still on, what schools can I apply to at this late time?

Please this is really urgent!

Try and get some info about Unizik. I think they're yet to conduct their DE Screening Exam.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by e4maawy: 12:34am On Oct 28, 2017
Alright. Thanks.
opera1:

YES. But u Can't change 2 an institution that has already conducted their Post UTME.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rashy1234(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

Direct entry candidates are not exempted.
When I also got there, I was told that there's no cause for alarm. After much persistence and payment I was able to open my portal to check. Wetin I saw that day, na only God save me.
The guy was now accusing me of not uploading any result before, but I did.

But if you care to listen, If you uploaded your O'level using old system of credit for (C4,C5 or C6) and B for (B2 and B3) quickly go and re-upload before your story start touching heart and if you did yours with the new system where the grade are specific and not generic like the old sytem, you're good to go!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Moukandjo: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2017
rashy1234:

Direct entry candidates are not exempted oooo, when I also went there, I was told that there's no cause for alarm. I was later chanced to edit it on my fourth attempt....What I saw was very bad. The guy was even accusing me of not uploading it before, but I dragged it with him.
My own advice is this, if you uploaded your O'level using old system of Credit for (C4,C5 or C6) and B for (B2 and B3) quickly go and re upload before your story turn the type that touches heart and if you did yours with the new system where the grade are specific and not generic like the old sytem, do not panic!
Good day, bro. I'm a DE applicant but I haven't submitted copies of my documents at jamb office yet. Please, is it compulsory? And if it is, is it too late for me to do that now? Thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cutiedave(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2017
rashy1234:

Direct entry candidates are not exempted oooo, when I also went there, I was told that there's no cause for alarm. I was later chanced to edit it on my fourth attempt....What I saw was very bad. The guy was even accusing me of not uploading it before, but I dragged it with him.
My own advice is this, if you uploaded your O'level using old system of Credit for (C4,C5 or C6) and B for (B2 and B3) quickly go and re upload before your story turn the type that touches heart and if you did yours with the new system where the grade are specific and not generic like the old system, do not panic!
av not done mine o...i was thinking it was for the utme peeps only
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by timmyshot(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
cutiedave:
av not done mine o...i was thinking it was for the utme peeps only
I was at a jamb cbt centre here in lagos... I got there to re-upload my result.. As a DE Candidate.. The man asked me this question he said and i quote "what are you here for?"... I told him he then said... You are not supposed to be here.. He just told me to give him my email address i was scared there and he showed me that i don't need to send any result... The site simply replied back your result has been uploaded.. With my name written ... In other words it means Jamb might have lost some data.. Due to unforseen circumstances. Go there and confirm sha
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
rashy1234:

My own advice is this, if you uploaded your O'level using old system of Credit for (C4,C5 or C6) and B for (B2 and B3) quickly go and re upload before your story turn the type that touches heart and if you did yours with the new system where the grade are specific and not generic like the old sytem, do not panic!
pls i registered my d.e 2days to d ending of d.e sale of form. Am i to re upload my result again?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rashy1234(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Moukandjo:

Good day, bro. I'm a DE applicant but I haven't submitted copies of my documents at jamb office yet. Please, is it compulsory? And if it is, is it too late for me to do that now? Thanks.
Not needed but make sure you submit a copy to your school (The one you choose)

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 12:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Cherishpearl: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2017
EmperorBasil:
https://blog.unizik.edu.ng/113-unizik-commences-registration-direct-entry/

Unizik D.E registration has started
...thanks dear... please when you are done registering your own.. let me know cuz someone said I can only register within awka but right now am in the north.... waiting oooo
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ToyeBrainz(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2017
Are u a final year computer science students?

Get free project tips and Assistance from me

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olarewajub: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
nanyapinkies:
tanx ola I jes called them and they have not started direct entry screening for unizik dat it will still hold... Tanx

UNIZIK DE And Affiliate Institutiions
Screening Exercise 2017/2018
Announced
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Olarewajub: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Cherishpearl:
...thanks dear... please when you are done registering your own.. let me know cuz someone said I can only register within awka but right now am in the north.... waiting oooo

Bro common! No Internet coverage or bank in the north? You can register anywhere nationwide. Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.