Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (477469 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2018
Criticize001:
@ opera1 do we have any WhatsApp group for DE aspirants??

NO
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Criticize001(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2018
opera1:

NO
Please can you create one and send us the group invite link?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ysquare98: 9:44pm On May 20, 2018
opera1:

NO

I have,replied yr message
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by emmask: 1:46am On May 21, 2018
opera1:

Still ON. It has been extended to 31st of May again. "Àwọn wèrè"
Lol.... It favours some of us. Thanks bruv.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 3:55am On May 21, 2018
Criticize001:

Please can you create one and send us the group invite link?

Would next year applicants access the information that would be posted on the group? If this thread had moved to whatsapp since 2016 it was created, many people wouldn't be here in the first place and valuable/previous experience/mistakes of last year applicants would not be available. Unlike Nairaland where you can read through previous year experience.

Bottom line: We've always been sticking to this thread but as time goes on (during school application) You can open different schools group on whatsapp to access basic and rapid information about submission of transcript and others.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2018
Capslock01:

Would next year applicants access the information that would be posted on the group? If this thread had moved to whatsapp since 2016 it was created, many people wouldn't be here in the first place and valuable/previous experience/mistakes of last year applicants would not be available. Unlike Nairaland where you can read through previous year experience.

Bottom line: We've always been sticking to this thread but as time goes on (during school application) You can open different schools group on whatsapp to access basic and rapid information about submission of transcript and others.
Thanks.

Moreover here is more or less like whatsapp coz of d timely response from members.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jollyakat(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2018
opera1:

I ve confirmed it yesterday & I was told that DE Registration is still on going.
PIN is sold @ Sky Bank here in Akure

U can send d money to someone else to help you get d PIN OR u can purchase it Online with ya ATM card.

i will be glad if you can help me out bro.
.. cos here in Ibadan, all bank said the form is closed. kindly drop your contact plsss
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fawazo1: 3:57pm On May 21, 2018
Criticize001:

Bro drop your digits, I'm also CVE aspirant

+2348102651015
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fawazo1: 4:00pm On May 21, 2018
Criticize001:

Bro drop your digits, I'm also CVE aspirant

this is my no: 08102651015 U can hi on WhatsApp I will appreciate ur friendship
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2018
Out of Context :
Pls am looking for "Meme" of a young man wit Suit in a joyous mode walking majestically "
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by NiklausAkins(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2018
Hello bro,
It seems you know quite alot about this DE ish . Pls what can you say about my profile..
National Diploma- Civil Engineering 3.76/4
Waec- 2distinction and 3credt- One sitting..
Am going for U.I AGAIN .. Wah are my chances.

opera1:
Out of Context :
Pls am looking for "Meme" of a young man wit Suit in a joyous mode walking majestically "
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Hello bro,
It seems you know quite alot about this DE ish . Pls what can you say about my profile..

"UI AGAIN"
U gat a good Grade and av Good chance, BUT UI is highly competitive as u must kno a strong mr A or B b4 u can b admitted cox dey does not conduct Entrance Exam.
I hope you fall into the "catchment area"?
If you don't fall into the catchment area and u don't kno mr A or B, you can try other less competitive skuz.
May God grant u Favour.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by NiklausAkins(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2018
Ondo State..
Na wa oo.. Somebody has to be looking for connection again after reading like mad during diploma...
opera1:

U gat a good Grade and av Good chance, BUT UI is highly competitive as u must kno a strong mr A or B b4 u can b admitted cox dey does not conduct Entrance Exam.
If you don't fall into the catchment area and u don't kno mr A or B, you can try other less competitive skuz.
May God grant u Favour.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mrpackager(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Ondo State..
Na wa oo.. Somebody has to be looking for connection again after reading like mad during diploma...

so you mean you've applied to UI before and you didn't get admitted?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 5:35pm On May 21, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Ondo State..

Diz is peculiar to all Nigerian institutions.
Stay calm, May God grant u Mercy and d Favour of men.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 5:49pm On May 21, 2018
opera1:

Moreover here is more or less like whatsapp coz of d timely response from members.

Sure bro.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by NiklausAkins(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2018
Twice... I wrote their putme... I was like 2 marks away from the Dept cut off....that school is crazy.. The connection ish is just too baddd.. Thats what is spoiling nigeria.. People that work there ass of to get something end up not getting it all because some people used connection.. If them nor give me admission this time ahhh!
mrpackager:

so you mean you've applied to UI before and you didn't get admitted?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 6:11pm On May 21, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Hello bro,

UI again? were you denied admission via DE before?
You have a pretty normal profile but which polytechnic do you graduate from?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by NiklausAkins(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2018
Not DE..it was Putme before..twice
Federal Poly Ado Ekiti.

Capslock01:

UI again? were you denied admission via DE before?
You have a pretty normal profile but which polytechnic do you graduate from?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 8:02pm On May 21, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Not DE..it was Putme before..twice
Federal Poly Ado Ekiti.

FedPoly-Ado abi. When it comes to DE, UI is really pure. Nepotism is minimal but it's survival of the good profile. UI is competitive and they give preferential to Polyibadan students. A friend I know was denied admission last year with 3.81/4.00 and two friends with higher GPA made it into the same department. Talk about how competitive it is. Someone in my current school was also denied admission two years ago with 3.58/4.00... Though, the department they applied to is not civil engineering but another engineering course. I am not writing this to scare you or anyone but for you to prepare your mind ahead. Trust me, it's a risk worth taking.

But if you're bother of your chance, you can probably change to OAU because they take more DE applicants applying with national diploma. And another thing, a friend with 3.73 and fairly good O'level was admitted into engineering department.

Or LASU, a senior set entered with 3.47 (near distinction upper).

I would have asked you to change to my school but they take more JUPEB with 4-5 national diploma applicants. And you'll need a strong profile (GPA and O'level wise) to compete competitively with YCT guys.

Above all, any school you decide sticking with, always remember victory belongs too Jesus.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by NiklausAkins(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2018
E be like say na OAU go sure pass oo.. This UI no be am o.. I no fit dey siddan for house mehn.. Ma mates don graduate, thanks bro but which UNI are you??

Am just interested in going to one of the top University in Nigeria..

Capslock01:

FedPoly-Ado abi. When it comes to DE, UI is really pure. Nepotism is minimal but it's survival of the good profile. UI is competitive and they give preferential to Polyibadan students. A friend I know was denied admission last year with 3.81/4.00 and two friends with higher GPA made it into the same department. Talk about how competitive it is. Someone in my current school was also denied admission two years ago with 3.58/4.00... Though, the department they applied to is not civil engineering but another engineering course. I am not writing this to scare you or anyone but for you to prepare your mind ahead. Trust me, it's a risk worth taking.

But if you're bother of your chance, you can probably change to OAU because they take more DE applicants applying with national diploma. And another thing, a friend with 3.73 and fairly good O'level was admitted into engineering department.

Or LASU, a senior set entered with 3.47 (near distinction upper).

I would have asked you to change to my school but they take more JUPEB with 4-5 national diploma applicants. And you'll need a strong profile (GPA and O'level wise) to compete competitively with YCT guys.

Above all, any school you decide sticking with, always remember victory belongs too Jesus.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 7:03am On May 22, 2018
NiklausAkins:
E be like say na OAU go sure pass oo.. This UI no be am o.. I no fit dey siddan for house mehn.. Ma mates don graduate, thanks bro but which UNI are you??

Am just interested in going to one of the top University in Nigeria..

#Smiles. Always erase the thought of my mates don graduate from your mind. what of your mates that are still finding their ground or dead? Just be placing your dreams and achievements over the thought. Do you know I graduated long before you graduate from high school and I am no longer moved by things like that, so far my dreams and achievements are in the right direction.

About UI, who knows your GPA might be one of the best that will apply for civil engineering. I don't think UI have a benchmark when it comes to GPA in admitting DE students. It all depends on applicants.

And to be sincere, I've not seen any GPA higher than yours when "it comes to CIVIL engineering". You might stand a good chance. Just saying...

To your question, it's Unilag. Who knows you might enter if you have further mathematics but provided you can take the risk bro.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Celestinednl(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2018
so you mean you've applied to UI before and you didn't get admitted? [/quote]
Capslock01:

Anytime bro. cool
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mrpackager(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Twice... I wrote their putme... I was like 2 marks away from the Dept cut off....that school is crazy.. The connection ish is just too baddd.. Thats what is spoiling nigeria.. People that work there ass of to get something end up not getting it all because some people used connection.. If them nor give me admission this time ahhh!

All will be well this yeah Insha Allah
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fawazo1: 12:17pm On May 22, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Hello bro,

Bro, wish to have a chat with u
am also applying to OAU in the department of civil engineering
this is my number: +2348102651015 and u can message me but u can also leave your number here
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by NiklausAkins(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2018

Fawazo1:

Bro, wish to have a chat with u
am also applying to OAU in the department of civil engineering
this is my number: +2348102651015 and u can message me but u can also leave your number here
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jollyakat(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2018
opera1:

May God grant u Favour.

kindly drop your whatsapp contact pls bro... i urgently need your help
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Criticize001(m): 10:47am On May 23, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Not DE..it was Putme before..twice Federal Poly Ado Ekiti.
Akinduyi right??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by NiklausAkins(m): 10:49am On May 23, 2018
Akindolire..
Criticize001:

Akinduyi right??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Criticize001(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Akindolire..
Okay, lemme add you up on WhatsApp
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Basit99(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2018
Pls is de form still on sale
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by steco4real: 9:02pm On May 24, 2018
pls how is the jamb regularisation done?

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

Viewing this topic: badez8080

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.