Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (477277 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
https:///89rqYcfby6i8tcN3gwCM32 are u a medical aspirant of any school,if yes join my group for effective assistance and reliable info on d pros and cons of admission
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Blackchampion(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2018
Hello House, I can't view nor print d admission letter JAMB sent to my mail. It's displaying that the file is invalid format. .Is anyone else experiencing this?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Blackchampion:
Hello House, I can't view nor print d admission letter JAMB sent to my mail. It's displaying that the file is invalid format. .Is anyone else experiencing this?
admission letter ke?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Blackchampion(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
organism3:
admission letter ke?
Yes. Any problem with that?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Iamnathan11: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Pls I need more info on Funaab direct entry, how do they set their questions and how they do make their grading
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ruqqayah(f): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
opera1:

Change of institution will cost you #2500 plus CBT Charges #700 [#3200 in total]

Try to take ya Result along If you are yet 2 upload it so dat u can do everything @ once to save cost.
Try to visit ya nearest Jamb Office or CBT center.
Opera where are you, Good afternoon sir. I went to the CBT centre where I did my reg, and the guy told me there was no need to make any changes, since UNIILORIN does not accept second choices, that it would be a waste of money.

So Opera, for my JAMB(I also took JAMB and had 267), I choose UNILAG as my first choice, and OOU as my second choice(I didn't know they do not accept second choices)

Again sir, I found out I can change to FUOYE as a second choice UNI, I need to know from you venerable experience and brain if FUOYE accepts IJMB I would like to cahnge to FUOYE, as a 2nd choice university for my JAMB and IJMB.
What do you think, is this allowed by JAMB, 2 federal universities in JAMB

Anticipating for your response. shocked

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by lovely22: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
please when is the closing date for DE result upload
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
lovely22:
please when is the closing date for DE result upload

No Closing date yet.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mrpackager(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
As an ND student, can one upload first semester ND 2 result as per say second semester result is not ready and my chosen school DE form is out
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ruqqayah(f): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2018
opera1:

No Closing date yet.
Opera where are you, Good afternoon sir. I went to the CBT centre where I did my reg, and the guy told me there was no need to make any changes, since UNIILORIN does not accept second choices, that it would be a waste of money.

So Opera, for my JAMB(I also took JAMB and had 267), I choose UNILAG as my first choice, and OOU as my second choice(I didn't know they do not accept second choices)

Again sir, I found out I can change to FUOYE as a second choice UNI, I need to know from you venerable experience and brain if FUOYE accepts IJMB I would like to cahnge to FUOYE, as a 2nd choice university for my JAMB and IJMB.

What do you think, is this allowed by JAMB, 2 federal universities in JAMB, And does FUOYE accepts IJMB

Anticipating for your response. angry
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2018
ruqqayah:

What do you think, is this allowed by JAMB, 2 federal universities in JAMB, And does FUOYE accepts IJMB

Anticipating for your response. angry

U can choose two[2] Federal Universities provided d 2nd one accept 2nd choice applicants.

Pls check ya Inbox.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by TIMIJAT: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
if you need info about OOU ADMISSION processes .... chat me up on WhatsApp.. 07064700921
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kontrolbuoy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
TIMIJAT:
if you need info about OOU ADMISSION processes .... chat me up on WhatsApp.. 07064700921
please is it certain that direct entry applicants will also take part in the coming post utme?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ade1298(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
mrpackager:
As an ND student, can one upload first semester ND 2 result as per say second semester result is not ready and my chosen school DE form is out
we are the same bro...but I chose akungba
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by emmask: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2018
Guys, is it true that Lautech do not admit Direct entry students?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2018
emmask:
Guys, is it true that Lautech do not admit Direct entry students?

Not true sir.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by emmask: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
opera1:

Not true sir.
Even for nursing applicants?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Barbieadol: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Any FUTA direct entry applicant here
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by davidj20: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
yes there is
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
is it possible to still make some changes online?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2018
organism3:
is it possible to still make some changes online?

Yes, but what type of changes?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by davidj20: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2018
is there any body dat has done d FUTA Registration?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by banjeezay(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lagos State University (LASU) 2018/2019 POST-UTME ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISES (100 LEVEL) AND DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES-
Read this post carefully to apply successfully and gain admission into LASU.
WHO CAN APPLY
Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, candidates must be at least
16 years of age , by 1st October, 2018 .
Direct Entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2018/2019 academic session , and have obtained a Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LASU SCREENING EXERCISE
Suitably qualified candidates can apply for the Lagos State University 2018/2019
Admission Screening Exercise , either you seeking admission through JAMB UTME (100 level) or direct entry. The ONLINE screening exercise is compulsory if you want to be greatly considered for admission into Lagos State University.
VIEW CUT-OFF MARK FOR ALL UNIVERSITIES AND POLYTECHNICS- CLICK HERE
METHOD OF APPLICATION
MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE
Visit
www.screening.lasu.edu.ng , select MAKE PAYMENT and
PAY the below fees:
LASU Platform Access fee of
N3,000 and Screening fee of
N2,000.
Please Note- The fee is non-refundable.
You would be required to submit the following
JAMB Registration Number
Surname, First name, Middle name
Email Address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
Click on PROCEED
TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. Copy the TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at
http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
Click on PAY
Enter your email address, GSM number.
Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
Click Process payment
Now, print your Payment receipt . A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
After successful payment for
LASU 2018/2019 Online Admission screening exercise, go to
screening.lasu.edu.ng
CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION to print your screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Reg Number and the screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
Carefully fill in your personal details as required
Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
Save and proceed
Carefully enter your
UTME details
Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
Save and proceed
Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
Save and proceed
Input required O’ Level details
Save and proceed
Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY 1 sitting .
Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject, ONLY if the O’ Level result used is Two (2) sittings.
Candidates with awaiting result status are eligible to apply for screening but the awaited result must be uploaded latest by 15th September, 2018.
Candidates with awaiting result status are also eligible to apply for the screening.
Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
Go through all your details and submit. After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage.
Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to candidates choice of course.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Darey00(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Hello, please who has an idea about OAU Direct Entry.. the requirements and amount needed.
Thanks much
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hamzyyatty(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
hi
pls I chose unilag in my DE registration. but no news yet on screening form and submission of transcript. pls help. other schools are doing that
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 09, 2018
UNIOSUN DE applicant can message me on my WhatsApp number 08144815949 so you will be added to my group beneficiary of IJMB ,now in 200l studying elect elect
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Spaceclenzy1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pls any Unizik Direct entry aspirant here.. Whatsapp 07037473905 let's chat
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Darey00:
Hello, please who has an idea about OAU Direct Entry.. the requirements and amount needed.
Thanks much
OAU direct entry is quite simple. I think you'll obtain their form and send your transcript over to the school for evaluation as early as possible. I don't really know about the amount but the process is quite transparent as few of my friends were admitted.

Requirement is minimum of upper credit.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Capslock01: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
hamzyyatty:
hi
pls I chose unilag in my DE registration. but no news yet on screening form and submission of transcript. pls help. other schools are doing that

Hey bro, I am in Unlilag through DE. The process might change this year but the process is for you to submit all your documents showing your grades to the University of Lagos senate building and send down your transcript.

Note: There's no fix date for people to start submitting their documents.

Best wishes.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
please does anybody know how direct entry admission is done for unical into medicine and surgery? I finished from human anatomy, unical with a 2.1 and applied last year but wasn't given. I'm really scared
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Chuksdiesterase: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Do we have any Pharmacy student of UNIBEN here need assistance on how their program run am a human physiologist[i][/i] UNICAL alumnus[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.