Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja (7578 Views)

Synthetic, Artificial, Or Carpet Grass For Hire In Port Harcourt / Bouncy Castles Abuja / Happy Children Happy Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
We are Xceptional Events, your one-stop shop for all things regarding kiddies entertainment! From bouncy castles/slides to clown MC and cotton candy, we have more than what it would take to please you. Call on us today and hire our bouncy castles for your event.

Our phone number is 07036751916
Facebook page: @xceptionalevents1
Instagram: @xceptionalevents

Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
This is a busy time of the year. Make your orders early.
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rent a lot of items from us and get a reasonable discount. Don't hesitate...... Contact us now!
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2017
More Bouncy Castle pics....

Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 3:05pm On May 15, 2017
Thanks all for the continued patronage. As children's day approaches, we look forward to working with you all some more. Have a great day....
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Celebration time comes again....... Prepare ahead, call on us for your Bouncy castles.
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Wishing you a happy Sallah celebration ahead...
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rent your bouncy castles and slides for your October 1st weekend celebrations....
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2017
Call on us for your school end of year events.....book on time!
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Don't miss out on our bouncy castles for your school events....
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2017
Season greetings everyone.....We just want to use this opportunity to wish you a Prosperous New Year ahead!
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Get great offers from us this month...
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Easter is fast approaching! Give your kids the fun they deserve. Book early for your bouncy castles and slides.
Same number same excellence.
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2018
Thanks for the info Quickpower!
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 4:49pm On May 08, 2018
New product Alert!!!

Giant life sized Ludo and Snakes & Ladders games available for hire with us. Contact us for further information.

Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by beewande: 12:48pm On May 15, 2018
Hello, pls I will place a call to your line today because I need a Bouncy castle for the upcoming Children's day celebration. Regards
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2018
Happy new month everyone.....thank you all for the continued patronage. May your days be prosperous...
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Happy Independence day everyone!
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hire us at affordable rates....
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Call on us for the best deals on bouncy castles.....
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Time to vote is here again.....Come out en masse and lets vote the leader of our choice!!! #NigeriaDecides2019
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by chigrin: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Grineria Toy Store, Your home of best quality indoor and outdoor Playground equipment/accessories be it for Homes, Schools, Amusement Parks, Events, Kiddies Fair and Outdoor Parties.

We have in store a good number of play equipment/Toys ideal for all kinds of Events and Outdoor Activities such as Merry Go Round, Bouncing CASTLES, School Chairs and Desk, See-Saw, Double and Single Playground House, Kids Playpen/Fence, Kids Swing and Double Swing, Basketball Hoop, Slides, LEGO Toys, Kids Goal Post, Display Hanger, Book Shelf and a number of other amazing playground equipment all these and more are made available on Grineria Store.

We delight in serving our customers/Clients better and as such we have ensured that we maintain a swift delivery of our playground equipment for our customers.

For more details and enquiry Kindly reach us on 08086109104.

Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
As Easter approaches...... Give us a call to book us down. We have lots of bouncy castles and slides to cater to all your needs....
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2019
More Bouncy Castles and Slides available....We're still Xceptional Events and we take care of all your kids party planning needs
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2019
Tired of Bouncy Castles? Looking for something different??
Why don't you rent a Trampoline for your events. It's lots of fun for both adults and kids. Call on us for more information on this.

Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by xceptionalevents: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2020
Team Xceptional wants to use this opportunity to thank all our clients for their continued patronage through the years. Its because of you, we still exist!!! You are very appreciated.

Have a wonderful day, month and rest of the year!!!
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by abragred: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
These look amazing, exactly what my kids love at parties, they are crazy for those bouncy castles. I usually hire one for their birthday parties from a site, but damn if you stop and add up the costs over the course of some years it adds up to a lot let me tell you. I always thought that hiring was cheaper than buying, but we have another child on the way and I assume that he will love them just as much and I think I'm gonna invest in one from here https://www.jollyjumps.com.au/buy/ cause I read some reviews and they seem to have nice stuff on there and a friend hired from them and said it was good quality.
Re: Bouncy Castles /slides For Hire Im Abuja by Bigboss322: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
abragred:
These look amazing, exactly what my kids love at parties, they are crazy for those bouncy castles. I usually hire one for their birthday parties from a site, but damn if you stop and add up the costs over the course of some years it adds up to a lot let me tell you. I always thought that hiring was cheaper than buying, but we have another child on the way and I assume that he will love them just as much and I think I'm gonna invest in one from here https://www.jollyjumps.com.au/buy/ cause I read some reviews and they seem to have nice stuff on there and a friend hired from them and said it was good quality.
Where can I find some more feedback?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Anal Warts? / Photos From 10th Anniversary Celebration Of Eminent Magazine In Abuja / Beautiful Customised Souvenirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.