Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,945 members, 7,803,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. (17908 Views)

This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture / The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You / Beautiful Girl Spotted Hawking 'agbalumo' On The Street (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

You be Ambulance or Police Siren?? cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehehehe both!

where have u been? cheesy
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
KissChrix:

Just one undecided

Wow! cheesygrin
one wow bawo?dat means u dont like the pix.See ass naw grin
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Stunning kiss
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Mimido2(f): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:
You cared enough to type this. grin

lol
howfa?
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Mimido2(f): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
adaksbullet:
mimiano7 u are not need too no me undecided
lol

dis ur English ehn
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
one wow bawo?dat means u dont like the pix.See ass naw grin

If I start shouting wow here, I no go finish today grin
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mimido

no quarrel abeg...this this requires a Big Cassava to drive in...not quarrell

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by kinglekan: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehehe both!

Hahahah.. been around o. Not just frequenting romance section as much as I used to.

I heard your boo has deactivated? grin

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by kinglekan: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mimido2:
lol

howfa?

Not bad and you?

You've been on every thread lately grin

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Mimido2(f): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
justscorchone:

Keep the sh1t going and you might get this D,I don't discriminate .flat booty mamis need love too
hu cares? hu asked u not to discriminate?
undecided
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Mimido2(f): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:
Not bad and you?
You've been on every thread lately grin

am ok
how was ur day?
na boredom o......skul neva resume
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Mimido2(f): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
kenkenn:
Mimido

no quarrel abeg...this this requires a Big Cassava to drive in...not quarrell
lol

and u need dis

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by adaksbullet: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mimido2:
lol

dis ur English ehn
whot his do mine eglish? Are u tot u are speeked beta eglish? undecided his be like gala his in ur brain angry
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by adaksbullet: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

Hahahah.. been around o. Not just frequenting romance section as much as I used to.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by adaksbullet: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehehe both!

undecided undecided
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
adaksbullet:
undecided undecided
Wetin? angry
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

Eayah,na politics and sport section abi? grin

My boo is still around tho.Now pabloomoescobar cheesy
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by kinglekan: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mimido2:
am ok

how was ur day?

na boredom o......skul neva resume

My day went well. Thanks for asking smiley

Well School isn't resuming till next year I suppose?
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Mimido2(f): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

My day went well. Thanks for asking smiley

Well School isn't resuming till next year I suppose?

ok
yeah
january
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by kinglekan: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Eayah,na politics and sport section abi? grin

My boo is still around tho.Now pabloomoescobar cheesy

Anywhere void of romance section millipedes like the one above who just quoted me for no obvious reason. grin

Hahahaha..So he is now the drug lord in disguise. I always knew he would be back. grin grin

By the way when are you guys dropping the pre-wedding pictures na?

1 Like

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Mimido2(f): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
adaksbullet:
whot his do mine eglish? Are u tot u are speeked beta eglish? undecided his be like gala his in ur brain angry
lol
funny u
are u acting or wat?
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by adaksbullet: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wetin? angry
I'm ear that shutuparelords his has lived nl undecided
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by kinglekan: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mimido2:
ok
yeah
january

Which Uni if you don't mind me asking?

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Mimido2(f): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
justscorchone:

Just work with me here,I'm not doing this for you.it is my civic duty,I can't just pass a flat ass and not attempt to help,what kind of human will that make me.just assume the position and I will take it from there.
ok
continue helping
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by adaksbullet: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mimido2:
lol
funny u
are u acting or wat?
are u seen cameras in mine hands? Are u seen me sayed action? undecided

I'm I look like a actor in ur face? undecided

Mtcheeeeeee angry
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Mimido2(f): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

Which Uni if you don't mind me asking?

Ambrose Ali university
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by collinxraver(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Which dept?
Mimido2:
Ambrose Ali university
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

Anywhere void of romance section millipedes like the one above who just quoted me for no obvious reason. grin

Hahahaha..So he is now the drug lord in disguise. I always knew he would be back. grin grin

By the way when are you guys dropping the pre-wedding pictures na?

Agbaya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by adaksbullet: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

I'm d one u are used too copares milipide abi? undecidedu that his looked like woman mensration undecided
Re: Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. by adaksbullet: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Man With Big Gbola / Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.