Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu (12704 Views)

Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC / Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Former Governor of Abia State Orji Kalu has said it would be more beneficial for the South-East to join the All Progressives Congress (APC) as there were so much to gain from being in the mainstream national politics.

Kalu said this during an interaction with journalists at his `Camp Neya’ country home at Igbere in Bende Local Government Area of the state.

He said that the victories recorded by APC in the Edo and Ondo general elections proved that the APC had become acceptable to Nigerians.

He therefore, argued that the people of the South-East would benefit more if they quit the opposition camp and stood with the decision makers in the ruling party.

“Ndigbo should join APC to enable them to sit where other Nigerians are seated to decide on how to move the nation forward.

“The APC electoral victories in Edo and Ondo clearly showed the popularity of the party.

“So, I did not make mistake in taking the Igbos into the national politics, where other Nigerians are seated; that is where I want the Igbos to sit.

“So, there is nothing wrong in our joining APC for us to be able to sit where other Nigerians are seated. That is more important to me.”

He said that it was imperative for other prominent Igbo politicians to swell the number of people from the South-East region in APC.

He identified other APC members of South-East extraction to include the Minister of Technology, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, the Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, and Gov. Rochas Okorocha of Imo, among others.

Kalu commended President Muhammadu Buhari for fulfilling his promise to resume work on federal roads in the South-East.

“During my visit to the president, he made a promise to me and other leaders three months ago that all the contractors would be back to the federal roads before the end of November.

“Today, if you go to every federal road in Eastern Nigeria, you will see that all the contractors are back fully and this is why I joined APC.

“I didn’t join the party on selfish basis; I joined because the president made a promise and I have seen that the contractors are back to site.

“And if they are back, why can’t I believe him? He will do more,” Kalu said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/why-ndigbo-should-join-apc-kalu/175374.html#DKd6pd0oe1PRp6dj.99

5 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by AfonjaGuy: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fp thins, I dedicated this to all Afonja the Brown roof people tongue tongue tongue tongue

Chameleon, So you Orji Uzor Kalu join APC to stop your on going corrupt probe by Efcc. Rebellion selling Igbos because of your selfish political ambition shocked shocked

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by edlion57(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
i don't take business men serious....apc is not for ss/se.....must u hv one party system

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by balanceofterror1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Yeye dey smell

12 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Khd95(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
#Istandwithkalu

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
lol
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by baybeeboi: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Khd95:
#Istandwithkalu

Yellowbar don d stand with Kalu, shebi him no corrupt again?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by justice2016: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
dead on arrival . Orji is making a great mistake

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by buhahaha: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
puppet..I see how seriously they are planning 2019 election..but not with the Igbos who are busy dealing wt python dance.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by OlajumokeBread(f): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2016

There are two people we igbos don't fucck with or regard as Igbo's

They are Orji Uzo Kalu and Father Mbaka

These morons are Buhari's slaves

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by SillyMods: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2016
They're heedless grin grin grin

“During my visit to the president, he made a promise to me and other leaders three months ago that all the contractors would be back to the federal roads before the end of November.

“Today, if you go to every federal road in Eastern Nigeria, you will see that all the contractors are back fully and this is why I joined APC.

Buhari na "talk na do" grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by veekid(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2016
APC and scam

6 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by rawpadgin(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2016
join an unproductive government

kalu is insane

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Atiku2019: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2016
Typing........................

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Drienzia: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Now that buhari is messing up... Its time for the igbos to manipulate their way to the top(politics) it would be a great development if we can have An Igbo president and a Yoruba vice (vise vasa) same applies to an Igbo and and Hausa presidency... It would help reduce tribal differences in Nigeria..

sad I don't see how joining APC would solve the problem on ground. Kalu should just shut up and stop saying trash...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2016
grin I stand with kalu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Omeokachie: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Teacher abeg no teach me nonsense.

Expired politician who is being hunted by his corrupt past by seeking solace in APC so that "old things can pass away" is here trying to sell his medicine to the gullible.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by awa(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Orji, I hope your madness has not started again? Please focus on your own business and don't advise Ndigbo on which party to belong to.
We are not your stooges

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by NaijaMutant(f): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2016
OK
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by nNEOo(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2016
Ingibgo should join apc the accursed

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by SmellingAnus(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2016
To the Igbos, would you rather take revenge on your Yoruba folks and join APC or join your Yoruba folks to fight against this evil party that has brought nothing but hunger? The bitter truth is that whichever choice you make, you may still be betrayed cry

6 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by tigerclaws: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

There are two people we igbos don't fucck with or regard as Igbo's

They are Orji Uzo Kalu and Father Mbaka

These morons are Buhari's slaves
you forgot to add useless Rochas the crook grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Olukat(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2016
Mr.Kalu all Indigbos never stole from anybody
We know you want to become a saint after draining Abia finances into your pocket.
Continue in your journey to the dust sad sadshameless man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by faaz24: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2016
Fayose of Igboland grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by timsTNA: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2016
Kalu please keep attracting him to repair of Federal Roads, but we still wont vote for him.

By the way, hope the news of the repair of Federal Roads arent just APC lies and propaganda

6 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by sakalisis(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2016
Mad goat

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Hanendez(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2016
The orji uzor kalu syndrome can be defined as a mental condition where an individual exhibits traits of afonjaism and awolowoism with a brazeness akin to Sardaunaism.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Presidiotbuhari: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:

This is beyond repair

It needs spiritual cleansing

Aloe of revival might help
^^^
Do I resemble any of ur zombie squard member?. Please swerve make I see road....smh

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2016
IN IGBOLAND we dont take ppl like Orji Uzor kalu serious , its only in Yorubaland that his like Tinubu is worshiped, We dont celebrate or entertain those who stole form us, his opinion is poo and inconsequential....let him and his household join which ever party they wish. Goodluck to them

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by Akinz0126(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2016
K
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by sixtusn: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2016
Buhari only picks corrupt ppl and give them solace and chase every other party members as corrupt ppl. Now Uzor Kalu has no case again. Who is fooling who? I see idiots in power it is not corruption when d female team won and nothing for them. Nobody is a proud Nigerian again because the President and his fellow idiots have disappointed this nation.
Anyway, what do u get from bunch of old fools that lack wisdom to rule. God save Naija.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi / Minister: Southern Kaduna Youths Petition Senate Against El-Rufai's Nomination / Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.