Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... (3115 Views)

A Little Bit Of Forex Memes / MMM Bitcoin PH And GH - Make 50% profit in Bit Coin / donation hub In A Bit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by Teekrayne(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
For those that stayed with Ultimate Cycler during the upgrade till the end.... I salute your resilience, I admire your patience... I wanna use this platform to say a very big thank you to you all for believing in this scheme.... New cyclers will have access to the site soon.... if you want to join my team... feel free, it's as active as ever... don't mind those who said you will be paired automatically once you join. I am not saying that you can't be paired automatically anyways... however, you can only be paired automatically if you join an active team that has enough spill overs to compensate new down lines. If you join an inactive team, am afraid you will have to refer before you get paid... for instance, when I joined the scheme weeks back, I was expecting my cash sooner than later... I waited for almost 2 weeks, only for me to be told by my sponsor that I needed to refer b4 I can start earning. I was mad at him because he didn't tell me the truth just because he wanted me to join his team. I was discouraged ab initio, but I summoned the courage and started referring. Today, I can boast of 3 different accounts on the platform, managing account on behalf of my down lines who are too busy, helping some of my down lines refer and so on.... you can hook me up for a detailed explanation even if you don't want to register with my team... I am more than ready to help in anyway..... 07032459226, 09056199259 and 08084241747... God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by louisoneh19(m): 3:26am On Dec 11, 2016
I av created a whatsapp group were we help each other with members and move d cycle quickly... contact me on 09036225084 for enquiries and add up
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by Ultimategeneral: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2016
Pls I will need an honest answer. Is ultimate cyclers still working
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by Teekrayne(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2016
Ultimategeneral:
Pls I will need an honest answer. Is ultimate cyclers still working
... it's working bro! But new cyclers can't reg for now....

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by missiamme: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by emstyne(m): 5:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Unbelievable Ultimate Cycler! 75k A Week Team Boost Club!

with N12,500 investment watch our active cycle, get you paid 50k within 3days and 75k in less than a week by our active team members who are dedicated to ensuring that you meet your 2X2 matrix target, also in our cycle you have the options of bringing people who share common dreams! i.e bring somebody that can also get another person, that's all but if you just can't then you have to wait for the cycle's efforts to do that for you.

NB: Check my SIGNATURE for our cycle registration link and whatsapp group link

also registrations will commence by SUNRISE! Thank you!
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by zerocool(m): 5:24am On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by SABA2002(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2016
emstyne:
Unbelievable Ultimate Cycler! 75k A Week Team Boost Club!

with N12,500 investment watch our active cycle, get you paid 50k within 3days and 75k in less than a week by our active team members who are dedicated to ensuring that you meet your 2X2 matrix target, also in our cycle you have the options of bringing people who share common dreams! i.e bring somebody that can also get another person, that's all but if you just can't then you have to wait for the cycle's efforts to do that for you.

NB: Check my SIGNATURE for our cycle registration link and whatsapp group link

also registrations will commence by SUNRISE! Thank you!

grin grin new registration not allowed at the moment
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by louisoneh19(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
3:20pm
I created a whatsapp group were we help each
other get members and discuss anytin concerning
Ultimate cycler..... getting referrals by urself cud
be very stressful but as a team and with our fast
cycle u wud get paid and move onto the next level
in 3 days maximum.... whatsapp me on
09036225084 so dat I will add u to the group and help with registration In the ultimate cycler website
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by kelvinsplinter(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hello guys Ultimate cycler has been launched now it's big and better with new web design and features and with a new upgrade of 1600 matrix for those who has been panicking its back now, you can now log in And there is a contest of $5500 don't miss out Ultimate cycler is back now and there is nomore going down for those who is not yet a member you better register quick you can join my team but we only need a serious team we have a whatapp/Facebook group for our teams choose a great signature No worries of whom to refer we always assist our downlines contact me on 08106381189 thank you. #teamLitto
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by johnemeka(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Our team is the fastest and the strongest group.
In our group if you didn't bring any person you will get your #50,000.
We have a WhatsApp group and we are very strong a team.
Join us now and make your money very fast.
We will help you make money.
Call: 081.1135.2756...

Join our group today.

https:///66ybOsgCc0Y2opdQysPTPG
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
I can get you paid in 2 days... no gimmicks
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by Glaxx(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2016

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by ExpertBusiness: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Wow, its sweet to be a MEMBER of WINNING and SUCCESSFUL TEAM, i am happy because the MEMBERS of OUR TEAM are smiling, be a member of moving train now and lets smiles together, check my signature for more info on HOW TO BE A MEMBER OF OUR SUCCESSFUL TEAM, again CONGRATS to OUR MEMBERS.
You made the right choice.
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by pabon(m): 5:43am On Dec 18, 2016
beatzone:
I can get you paid in 2 days... no gimmicks
If you can get me paid for real in two days.... I'll like to follow you
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by arizonalusa: 6:07am On Dec 18, 2016
I don't get you, you said new members cannot registered?, how will new members join since they cannot registered?
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by dgifted: 6:13am On Dec 18, 2016
arizonalusa:
I don't get you, you said new members cannot registered?, how will new members join since they cannot registered?

They can. Do you want to register ?
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by iamkunleajayi: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2016
contact me for your registration on 0808 493 0891 or easily click on my signature
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by dtidowu(f): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
UC PAYS!!!!
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by Berry123(f): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Welcome to Ultimate Cycler Active. We do understand the difficulty involved in building ones matrix,we are therefore poised to work as a team. Here in our group you only need to get two persons, we will add the other two to complete your 2*2 matrix. It is easy and straightforward. Everybody earns in no time and that's why we work as a team. Whatsapp 08093469812-Cindy. ‎
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by corlin2(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ultimate Cycler. It rocks thou ..
check out my link, let's get it Booming .

Good luck
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by emmanuel71: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2016
JOIN NOW USE THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by TSoul(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
I won't tell you that you need not to refer before you can get paid cuz i will be lying.......... Just join a team with larger chain, i.e a team where many people are referred so that you can get paid through spillover if you don't want to refer people but ur pay will take longer period than suppose. For instance in my chain most guys refer more than 3 in a week bcuz am in a school environment where we have many youths interested. My advice is that u should also try to refer someone, at least one to be paid quick. Message me on whatsapp for info or if u feel like joining my chain on 08094080884
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by lynda4biz: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
TSoul:
I won't tell you that you need not to refer before you can get paid cuz i will be lying.......... Just join a team with larger chain, i.e a team where many people are referred so that you can get paid through spillover if you don't want to refer people but ur pay will take longer period than suppose. For instance in my chain most guys refer more than 3 in a week bcuz am in a school environment where we have many youths interested. My advice is that u should also try to refer someone, at least one to be paid quick. Message me on whatsapp for info or if u feel like joining my chain on 08094080884

Wt if u ve created an account already and want to join a new group
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by TSoul(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
lynda4biz:

Wt if u ve created an account already and want to join a new group

If you haven't paid for the first account, you can therefore create another with different email and username
Re: Ultimate Cycler In A Bit..... by dtidowu(f): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Believe what you see!!!!
I started ultimate cycler in November and have made multiple of 50000 since that time.,,, I have so many downlines too that also get paid just as fast;!!! That's d dashboard of one of my downlines that got matched to receive payment a day after his registration..... It could be you too!!! I could teach you how to grow on UC and add you to my whatsapp group.... To get in touch chat with me over whatsapp using: 0 8 1 six four nine 7 2 5 three three

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tangible Pay For Interested Peeps / How To Get An Approve Maxbounty Account In Few Minutes / Enviroshade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.