Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

How To Encrypt And Password-protect ZIP Files The Right Way - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Encrypt And Password-protect ZIP Files The Right Way (1433 Views)

How Do I Hide SSID And Password Display On My Huawei Mobile Wifi? / How To Encrypt And Decrypt Ms Access Database With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Encrypt And Password-protect ZIP Files The Right Way by Daveay(m): 3:52am On Dec 11, 2016
An anonymous reader asked “Is there any
way to crack a password-protected zip file?”
That question can be interpreted two ways.
Do you want to hack into someone else’s
private files? Or do you want to avoid a form
of encryption that won’t give you much
protection? Since I believe that most PCWorld
readers are inherently good people, I’ll
assume that you simply want to be assured
that your files will not be cracked.
For some years now, the .zip format—
intended primarily for compression—has
provided encryption as an added feature. But
what kind of encryption it provides depends
on the program you use to create and open
the ZIP file.

CONTINUE READING http://daveay007..com/2016/12/how-to-encrypt-and-password-protect-zip.html?m=1
Re: How To Encrypt And Password-protect ZIP Files The Right Way by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 11, 2016
Correct

(1) (Reply)

Autocad Tutorials / How To Pay Your Dstv Subscription On Kongapay App- Detailed Guide 2018 / Configuring Mtn Fastlink With Proxy Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.