Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:38 PM

Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? (2036 Views)

Peterside Is Amaechi’s Breastfeeding Political Godson – Wike’s Chief Of Staff / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing / Reno Replies Amaechi: “rotimi Amaechi: Leave Trash For LAWMA” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by Dereformer(m): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2016
I find it difficult to fathom what has actually happened to Mr Rotimi Amaechi.

Amaechi used federal soldiers to brutalise his people during the just concluded senatorial election.
He joined forces to un-sit his brother from presidency.

He cancelled a maritime university which is to be sited in his region and proposed that it be taken to the north. The north clapped for him and called him one of their own.

In time, Amaechi will realize that no interest is above standing for ones own.

I will never forget the words of my late father. They are the motivation behind the unity in my extended family.
My father told us, his children, that no matter what, we should never side a stranger against any of our brother. He said that when a dead man starts smelling, friends will run away. It is only relations, brothers that will stand.

Amaechi has failed to realise that when every thing in life departs, his people will stand for him.

It is unfortunate that many youths have been injured one way or the other in Rivers by the Army at the instance of Amaechi. Time shall tell.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by ukenke: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2016
You probably forgot the origin of Amaechi's issue with the PDP, and how Wike hijacked the situation to become the governor. The same way you did not see anything wrong with Jonathan's impunity against Amaechi, so are many people not seeing anything wrong with him at the moment. The supreme court has already endorsed electoral violence in Rivers State by upholding Wike's election and so shall it continue. Sadly.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 11, 2016
ukenke:
You probably forgot the origin of Amaechi's issue with the PDP, and how Wike hijacked the situation to become the governor. The same way you did not see anything wrong with Jonathan's impunity against Amaechi, so are many people not seeing anything wrong with him at the moment. The supreme court has already endorsed electoral violence in Rivers State by upholding Wike's election and so shall it continue. Sadly.

Completely on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by delishpot: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2016
On a good day, blacks hate themselves and would rather finish 10 villages just to keep power than bow out of the game. You see the drama play over and over again. A black man in power doesn't think of collective good. It is him first, his sexual mate next and himself third.

5 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by drshrewd: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2016
ukenke:

don't mind that frustrated clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2016
His trying so hard to please his party. undecidedHe still wants to be recognized as a force in Rivers politics. He desperately needs to fit in with his goons in ApC... Amaechi just has to deliver any which way.

11 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by Everblazinggg(f): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2016
People like you amaze me.Who are amaechi's brothers? Those that kicked him out of their party and made him a second class governor with no right? When GEJ was dealing with amaechi, people like you clapped and danced forgetting that life na turn by turn. This is just the beginning

3 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by dammiecool(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2016
Dereformer:
I find it difficult to fathom what has actually happened to Mr Rotimi Amaechi.
Amaechi used federal soldiers to brutalise his people during the just concluded senatorial election.
He joined forces to un-sit his brother from presidency.
He cancelled a maritime university which is to be sited in his region and proposed that it be taken to the north. The north clapped for him and called him one of their own.
In time, Amaechi will realize that no interest is above standing for ones own.
I will never forget the words of my late father. They are the motivation behind the unity in my extended family.
My father told us, his children, that no matter what, we should never side a stranger against any of our brother. He said that when a dead man starts smelling, friends will run away. It is only relations, brothers that will stand.
Amaechi has failed to realise that when every thing in life departs, his people will stand for him.
It is unfortunate that many youths have been injured one way or the other in Rivers by the Army at the instance of Amaechi. Time shall tell.

Are d people contesting under apc from d North? r dey no longer from rivers? F*#king hypocrite grin

1 Like

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by zakimon: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2016
ukenke:
I am very sure u first knew of Ameachi because of the issues he had with GEJ. Go and ask how Ameachi handled the opposition when he ws going for a seconnd term in office. How he used the Nigerian police to harass and lock up supporters of Abiye Sekibo. When he could no longer use the police for his oppressive ways, he started forming "victim". Watch out more for him, now tht he has d police and d military at his disposal.

3 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by Sleekydee(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2016
This thing called Power, brings out the beast in Us...
Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by pchukwudi: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2016
Are you trying to change history or are you totally ignorant of the facts? What exactly is your obssesion with bare faced lies?

Everblazinggg:
People like you amaze me.who are amaechi brothers? Those that kicked him out of their party and made him a second class governor with no right? When GEJ was dealing with amaechi, people like you clapped and danced forgetting that life na turn by turn. This is just the beginning

4 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by Everblazinggg(f): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2016
pchukwudi:
Are you trying to change history or are you totally ignorant of the facts? What exactly is your obssesion with bare faced lies?

Ok sire, but are your "facts" different from the fact that mama piss was the genesis of RCAs war with GEJ.
Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by GBTYO: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2016
ukenke:

So because Rivers people rightly rejected this afonja that is good reason why he should use his temporary position to unleash terror on the entire state?

Speaking of Jonathan (as you zombies are obsessed with the man); the genesis of their problem began when Amaechi in his usual arrogance and impunity sacked a local govt chairman and entire elected council because the chairman was not his preferred candidate.

The real rascal is Amaechi and we will see where it will take him

Amaechi is desperate for relevance come 2019. Without his hands in Rivers' coffers to steal to fund Buhari's re-election how do you think he will become the single largest donor to Buhari come 2019 - a notorious act that is the only reason Buhari has him as one of his saints in his cabinet.

Amaechi is nothing but a thief with impunity and come 2019, he and buhari can never win Rivers or repeat their heist on the commonwealth of Rivers people.

7 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by BALLOSKI: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2016
Trash
Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by GBTYO: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2016
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.
-Marcus Tullius Cicero

5 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by pchukwudi: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2016
Kid, Google is your friend. Use it.

Everblazinggg:

Ok sire, but are your "facts" different from the fact that mama piss was the genesis of RCAs war with GEJ.
Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by GBTYO: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2016
BALLOSKI:
Trash

Osunnite
Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by Marotzke(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2016
Everblazinggg:

Really? No wonder you failed your history lessons.
Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by DIKEnaWAR: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2016
ukenke:

What you people fail to realise or accept is that Amaechi is not popular in Rivers state. His first coming was through the Courts. His second coming had the President then(GEJ) asking everyone to support Amaechi so they can have one house in the build up to the Presidency.

Now, Amaechi has left the people who had been propping him up( Odili, GEJ, Wile etc etc) due to the fact that he cannot rule his temper and ego, he has become a slave to the northern establishment. Trying so hard to please them and prove himself.

90% of those he is trying to prove a point to already know that he is not a force to be reckoned with politically. He only has money and can sponsor elections and that's why they are following.

In my opinion, I think Amechi is suffering from the curse of Cain in the bible. He will keep wandering and spending his money to make others without realising his own personal ambition. He committed a crime against his own blood, which those he supports wouldn't dare.

Another man is Tinubu, who sold his people's collective welfare for his personal and immediate gain. That is topic for another day sha.

6 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2016
GBTYO:
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.
-Marcus Tullius Cicero

Tiri Gbozax fo u......!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by Abeymills(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2016
ametif is a fool

1 Like

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by modsmustdie: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2016
ukenke:
Is it because of Wike, that Amechi cancelled the University and push it to North? Is it because of Wike that Amechi should kill his own people? Please tell me something. ..
....how many people have you killed in your family because you quarrel with one of your brothers? Or do you mean, you have never had problem with any of your family member?

Besides, have you heard Wike and GEJ side of the story? Did you know what exactly Amechi did wrong to them?

Well, you are supported Amechi because he is ruining his own house and people. ..and I know people like you will never support one of you to be killing his own people because of election. .

1 Like

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2016
Bros,i learnt a lot from your writings. This line"Now, Amaechi has left the people who had been propping him up( Odili, GEJ, Wile etc etc) due to the fact that he cannot rule his temper and ego, he has become a slave to the northern establishment" is really profound. I'd lyk to read your writings on tinubu's greed.
DIKEnaWAR:

What you people fail to realise or accept is that Amaechi is not popular in Rivers state. His first coming was through the Courts. His second coming had the President then(GEJ) asking everyone to support Amaechi so they can have one house in the build up to the Presidency.

Now, Amaechi has left the people who had been propping him up( Odili, GEJ, Wile etc etc) due to the fact that he cannot rule his temper and ego, he has become a slave to the northern establishment. Trying so hard to please them and prove himself.

90% of those he is trying to prove a point to already know that he is not a force to be reckoned with politically. He only has money and can sponsor elections and that's why they are following.

In my opinion, I think Amechi is suffering from the curse of Cain in the bible. He will keep wandering and spending his money to make others without realising his own personal ambition. He committed a crime against his own blood, which those he supports wouldn't dare.

Another man is Tinubu, who sold his people's collective welfare for his personal and immediate gain. That is topic for another day sha.
Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2016
God will punish Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? by GBTYO: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2016
modsmustdie:

Is it because of Wike, that Amechi cancelled the University and push it to North? Is it because of Wike that Amechi should kill his own people? Please tell me something. ..
....how many people have you killed in your family because you quarrel with one of your brothers? Or do you mean, you have never had problem with any of your family member?

Besides, have you heard Wike and GEJ side of the story? Did you know what exactly Amechi did wrong to them?

Well, you are supported Amechi because he is ruining his own house and people. ..and I know people like you will never support one of you to be killing his own people because of election. .

The only people praising Amaechi on this thread are not from Rivers neither are they even from the ND. They are all yorubas.

I have already long since made bare why Amaechi is loved in Afonja land and why they hate Wike.

Why they love Amaechi but hate Wike in Osun
Osun people have a lot to be grateful for Amaechi given Amaechi's highly misplaced priorities as to which commonwealth he is suppose to protect and oversee.

It is no news that Amaechi paid 4months backlog of owed salaries of osun state civil servants during the runup to the osun state elections in order to sway the civil servants and teachers bloc in voting Aregberascal.

Amaechi did not only stop there but also went on to fund Aregberascal's campaign which included stomach infrastructure incentives like Aregbe Odorless Fufu, Aregbe Rice and even miserly hundred naira airtime.

This is why Amaechi is so loved by them. grin

When it comes to Wike they see him as a thug because he will not share or allow them to partake in Rivers people's money.

Even their Governor has lamented several on his inability to manage the state without oil revenue allocation to which Osun does not Contribute a single drop. Aregbe is such a serial commenter on the oil industry that you will be forgiven if you thought Osun is a major oil producing state. Aregbe complains so much about everything from budget benchmarks to phantom missing monies that you willbe forgiven to think he is the Senate committee chairman on Petreoluem Ministry. If you doubt me just google ; "Aregbesola and Oil " and be amazed how many headines this parasite has generated just this year alone concerning oil industry. Even oil producing states like Delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom governors don't lament like this alfa.

On the issue of Wike, they (osun people) know that as soon as Wike is sworn in ( this is not debatable as the man will emerge as governor come may 29) , all these free handouts will end.

This is why osunnites love Amaechi and hate Wike.

grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2143294/why-love-amaechi-hate-wike#30653654

Ignore these children of perdition supporting the judas Amaechi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Former Partners In Crime EXPOSED / Throwback Photo Of Dino Melaye With Former ABU VC Prof Mahdi In 2000 / The War On Poor People In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.