Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) - Sports (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) (39506 Views)

Poll: And the sole ticket goes to?

Nigeria: 70% (39 votes)
Tunisia: 29% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 / Kenya Vs Nigeria: Five Things From The Match / Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by rasputinn(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2009
kola oloye:

Amodu is not a world class coach.

I agree,plus he's very arrogant and I'm not a fan of his

~Sauron~:

Amodu should be sacked this week.
The NFF should move swiftly and hire a foreign manager.

Under very normal and ideal circumstances,this would've been a fait accompli,however those goats at the NFF/NFA have a dubious arrangement with Amodu(concerning making returns on allowances,estacodes even salary) so this won 't happen;unfortunately

simmy:

Im so sorry. Reading the posts of some 9jerians who think that Amodu should take us to the world cup simply because we have qualified,

O boy,it's more a case of knowing he wont be sacked and deciding not to waste my time calling for it therefore.Truth be told,Amodu lacks the technical,managerial,psychological competence to take us to WOZA 2010.He would howevr remain arrogant ,abusive and confrontational because of the useless backing he's getting from those NFA idiots,my solution is simple,strike the NFF cabal and Amodu will dissappear with his big eye balls to Ranchers bees
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Bruekeleen: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2009
Now that the World Cup qualifiers are taking shape and qualifying nations in Africa (Ivory Coast, South Africa, Ghana) are beginning to play quality friendly matches; Let's see how long it's going to take NFF to organise top-notch friendly matches for the Super Eagles.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2009
I want to believe the PDP executive followed the players to Kenya to get the match won,
Up PDP
PDP foreva

2 offside goals
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by kehindebad(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2009
@tkb yep, i didnt get the joke because i didn't think it was funny

you said "We didnt lose cos of the the quality of opposition. If we were in cameroon, Egpyt and CIVs group, would the Super Eagles have qualified?
NO"

See apart from CIV, cameroon and egypt didn't find it easy, Egypt gan might not even qualify for the world cup, atleast we are there.
again you are quick to answer in the negative, when you really dont know.
do you get?

I'd rather have "an apprentice" as a coach to the world cup, Than a "jobless world class coach", why would a world class coach be jobless penultimate to the world cup grin
shows class shey? , lol

Come up with better names o, before i say all the real world class coaches have been taken, lol

& to my other friend, hmmm,
you'd rather we say"abracadabra" & puff, we're at the world cup abi.
who gets the blame when something bad happens? the coach
who gets the glory when something good happens? the coach
Its called "responsibility"
I'd rather you suggest where you think amodu was technically deficient.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by tkb417(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
kehindebad:

@tkb yep, i didnt get the joke because i didn't think it was funny

you said "We didnt lose cos of the the quality of opposition. If we were in cameroon, Egpyt and CIVs group, would the Super Eagles have qualified?
NO"

See apart from CIV, cameroon and egypt didn't find it easy, Egypt gan might not even qualify for the world cup, atleast we are there.
again you are quick to answer in the negative, when you really dont know.
do you get?

I'd rather have "an apprentice" as a coach to the world cup, Than a "jobless world class coach", why would a world class coach be jobless penultimate to the world cup grin
shows class shey? , lol

Come up with better names o, before i say all the real world class coaches have been taken, lol

& to my other friend, hmmm,
you'd rather we say"abracadabra" & puff, we're at the world cup abi.
who gets the blame when something bad happens? the coach
who gets the glory when something good happens? the coach
Its called "responsibility"
I'd rather you suggest where you think amodu was technically deficient.

this is where ill rest ma case
did you just say a world class coach cannot be jobless?
hahaha

u sabi footie well well. i tot scolari with all his 'CV" was sacked in Chelsea (he won the WC with Brasil), do you know a certain Del Bosque? Do you think getting sacked or been outta job means ure inept?

i laff in madarin, so according to you Ramos isnt a world class coach cos hes jobless?

abeggi

next poster abeg
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by kehindebad(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2009
OH MY GOD!!! *tearing hair out*

@tkb, i said

"why would a world class coach be jobless penultimate to the world cup"

and you said

"did you just say a world class coach cannot be jobless?"

make english no cause katakata,
see they're are both different statements, kai

do you get now?

okay if not,
FYI, scolari coaches FC Bunyodkor in the Uzbek League
Del Bosque coaches the Spanish National side and
Ramos coaches CSKA Moscow in the Russian Premier League

all the "world class" coaches have been taken,

I would like submit that, lets say, Amodu is sacked (which i hope won't happen),

Name a "world class coach" that can take he's place, Otan

*One that is free now*
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by tkb417(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2009
too many words

Update urself
Ramos has been sacked since.
hes free grin grin
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
STOPP fugging arguing like a small kids you kehindebad AND tkb417, the fact of the matter is that naija qualified, so now u can STOP complaining, instead, u shud be praying and fasting that naija will make is AT least to the quarter finals
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by tkb417(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2009
bboiabb:

STOPP fugging arguing like a small kids you kehindebad AND tkb417, the fact of the matter is that naija qualified, so now u can STOP complaining, instead, u shud be praying and fasting that naija will make is AT least to the quarter finals
? i tot we were having a convo on a thread dedicated to sports and issues like this
so?
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by rasputinn(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2009
The sports ministry has asked NFA(NFF has not been ratified by the house) to look for a more competent coach
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by mamagee3(f): 1:06am On Nov 18, 2009
Nigeria is winning the war. grin grin
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by mamagee3(f): 3:34am On Nov 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

I hope you guys have your black buckets ready. . .
Today those buckets will be filled with tears!!!!!
Nigeria must pay the price for being complacent from the start so that next time, they will seat tight!!!! grin

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by rasputinn(m): 6:22am On Nov 18, 2009
mama-gee:

shocked shocked grin grin

No need for the above,Brashy was perfectly in order.I'm sure he wrote more out of dissppointment in the NFA/Eagles than out of a genuine wish that Nigeria would not qualify for the world cup.All of us that have celebrated and are still celebrating the qualification of Nigeria for WOZA 2010,there is NO SINGLE PERSON that can truthfully say he was cock undecided sure that we were definitely going to qualify for the world cup.
BTW.have you not realised that patriotism is such a biitch grin grin;no matter how dissppointed you may feel about your country's poor results,your country is still your country and you are bound to be joyful when she achieves something good;even if by a miracle wink wink
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by FBS: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2009
rasputinn:

No need for the above,Brashy was perfectly in order.I'm sure he wrote more out of dissppointment in the NFA/Eagles than out of a genuine wish that Nigeria would not qualify for the world cup.All of us that have celebrated and are still celebrating the qualification of Nigeria for WOZA 2010,there is NO SINGLE PERSON that can truthfully say he was cock undecided sure that we were definitely going to qualify for the world cup.
BTW.have you not realised that patriotism is such a biitch grin grin;no matter how dissppointed you may feel about your country's poor results,your country is still your country and you are bound to be joyful when she achieves something good;even if by a miracle wink wink
I was sure and always knew. Check ALL my posts concerning this. cool
But yes, it was indeed a miracle.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by ShadyDeal(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2009
cong.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by kehindebad(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2009
@ bboiabb, wetin concern u now, shobolation
two adults are having an intellectual conversation and small boi like you,
no make me vex o, angry

@ tkb417 my bad, didn't know he was sacked,
ok so, if, & thats a big if, amodu is sacked ,
atleast we've got a replacement in ramos

nice one my guy
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by U1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2009
It's indeed a sad situation. I here wondering when the Super Eagles will be back. To worsen the whole situation, the blokes in the NFF are saying that only Ferguson is good enough to replace this Mr Amodu. Shame! They have really got to be joking. angry undecided
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Nezan(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=18pt]We need a good foreign Technical Adviser, Ahmodu is not capable![/size]
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by shetani: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
point 1- the issue is not just qualifying but rather, how far do we get in the competition with this kind of team?

i am willing to put my hand to be cut , NOWHERE , even if we go, we will be coming right back

point 2. it is not necessarily a FOREIGN adviser we need but rather a GOOD ADVISER,
if we can find one in nigeria then fine

point 3. the players have individual talent but seem to be put badly in roles, square pecks in round holes,

i think for example OSAZE is a good mid-feilder, but for some obsene reason they keep on puting him in the forward, he is not agressive enough to be a stricker,
the lord MIKEL, ( and only GOD knows why he is in the team to date) shd be washed down the Toilet, i still dont know Why i am the only one who sees this
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by rasputinn(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
FBS:

I was sure and always knew. Check ALL my posts concerning this. cool
But yes, it was indeed a miracle.

In other words,you were cock sure (no pun intended) grin grin
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by rasputinn(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
Who saw the game between the Ivory Coast and Germany yesterday,Germany forced a draw
When are we going to have our own top notch friendlies for the eagles,or are we still waiting to adopt our usual fire brigade approach
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by switch47(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
rasputinn:

I was cock sure that Tunisia will lose to mozambique and i staked $400 on that on bet365 !! stakes was x 6 (odds against mozambique!! and for the records the super Eagles has the cleanest Record in thw world cup qulification (the only team without a loss thru out!!) Amodu should be threatned with a sac then allowed to take the team to the nations cup!! if he doesnt win or at least get to the finals. SAC!K HIM!
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by ikennahill: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2009
well amodu is the only coach that will share his so call salary with NFF
he will be sacked after nation cup
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2009
switch47:

for the records the super Eagles has the cleanest Record in thw world cup qulification (the only team without a loss thru out!!) Amodu should be allowed to take the team to the nations cup!! if he doesnt win or at least get to the finals. SAC!K HIM!
I am of also of the same view. Let us see how the Eagles will fair in Angola 2010 under Amodu before we decide his fate.
We are in same group with Egypt, Mozambique and Benin Republic. Lets see if we can lead that group and eventually win the cup. If we can do it under Amodu, then we might perform well with him in the world cup
Let us not repeat what happened in 2002
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Iyineda(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
lol at people still suggesting Amodu get sacked before the start of SA 2010,  What a bunch of ********
Anywhooo, here's what I'd like to see the SE line-up look like for the upcomimg ACN  grin

Formation: 4-4-2
1. Enyeama;
5. Odiah
2. Yobo (c)
6. Adeleye
3. Taiwo;
11. Odemwingie
10. Mikel
13. Ayila
18. Obinna;
9. Martins
8. Aiyegbeni
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Sagamite(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
switch47:

I was cock sure that Tunisia will lose to mozambique and i staked $400 on that on bet365  !!  stakes was x 6 (odds against mozambique!!   and for the records  the super Eagles has the cleanest Record in thw world cup qulification (the only team without a loss thru out!!)  Amodu should be threatned with a sac then allowed to take the team to the nations cup!! if he doesnt win or at least get to the finals. SAC!K HIM!

Obinoscopy:

I am of also of the same view. Let us see how the Eagles will fair in Angola 2010 under Amodu before we decide his fate.
We are in same group with Egypt, Mozambique and Benin Republic. Lets see if we can lead that group and eventually win the cup. If we can do it under Amodu, then we might perform well with him in the world cup
Let us not repeat what happened in 2002

Win the Nations Cup? 

Na ya birthright?

Abi I am just lost on current affairs in Nigeria?

Can you guys show me the link to the story that the Kano Pyramids are back in full throttle?

E bi like say una don order a ton of groundnuts to split amongs the other teams going to ANC, so they have ware to sell so that una go just walk in and pick your entitlements.

Win ko, winter ni.

Because you are the strongest football team going there?  undecided *scoffs*
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2009
Sagamite:

Abi I am just lost on current affairs in Nigeria?

Win ko, winter ni.

I think you are really lost on current affairs. Because if you are current you should know that we are one of the few countries that did not lose any match throughout our world cup qualifiers match.
Its is people like you that will be the first to praise the Super Eagles if they eventually come out successful.
Lets us learn to believe in ourselves for even just one second!
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Sagamite(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2009
Obinoscopy:

I think you are really lost on current affairs. Because if you are current you should know that we are one of the few countries that did not lose any match throughout our world cup qualifiers match.
Its is people like you that will be the first to praise the Super Eagles if they eventually come out successful.
Lets us learn to believe in ourselves for even just one second!

I think you are lost and there are posters begging to find you.

Try and read my previous post in the sports section on SE and Amodu to be found. Then you would know I am the no. 1 person with the rights to praise when we are successful.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Obinoscopy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2009
Sagamite:

I think you are lost and there are posters begging to find you.

Try and read my previous post in the sports section on SE and Amodu to be found. Then you would know I am the no. 1 person with the RIGHTS to praise when we are successful.
If you are not lost then you are confused or both!
You have rights to praise super eagles? I just don't want to laugh, how about rights to abuse the super eagles? I bet you have that one also.
I might be lost but I'm not confused but I think you are both
Anyway I still maintain my view that Amodu should be allowed to lead our boys. No foreign coach can do the magic. If we need the services of a foreign it should be after the World Cup and Nations Cup.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by adebayo201: 1:22am On Dec 05, 2009
u'r really obinoscopy
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by franktolk(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2012
[flash=425,344]"http://www.youtube.com/embed/v1Qh_fyVHFw" frameborder="0"
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by franktolk(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2012
[flash=425,344][/flash]"http://www.youtube.com/embed/v1Qh_fyVHFw" frameborder="0"

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Taye Tawo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary / William Troost-Ekong In Branded Keke In Port Harcourt (Photos) / The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.