Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (50847 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by chigoizie7(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
dacblogger:

lemme ask you ,do you have any serious g.f u plan on marrying?

I am single.

When I go into relationships, I don't do it for fun or to waste someone's time.

I don pass that stage of fooling around.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by dacblogger: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

I am single.

When I go into relationships, I don't do it for fun or to waste someone's time.

I don pass that stage of fooling around.
and how many gals ve you been toiling with their emotions all in the name of proving their love for you??
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by chigoizie7(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
dacblogger:

and how many gals ve you been toiling with their emotions all in the name of proving their love for you??

None.

Is this a question and answer session
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by dacblogger: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

None.

Is this a question and answer session
ok, then dnt quote me again if you dnt plan on answering my qstns, bye.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by chigoizie7(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
dacblogger:

ok, then dnt quote me again if you dnt plan on answering my qstns, bye.

Better

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Fadman4real(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Brestar:
Well imo I'd say Faithfulness, Loyalty, Financial Stability, and Motherly care.

Motherly care like seriouly av u seen d song i aint ur mama. angry grin angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by dacblogger: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fadman4real:

Motherly care like seriouly av u seen d song i aint ur mama. angry grin angry
lolz, he shld expect breastfeeding 2..motherly care ko, fatherly care ni

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by LorDBolton(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
lady2lady:
What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ?

One of her kidneys... and I ain't kidding.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by brownhawk: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Masikay:
I see no reason why Yu have to prove ur love
lawd have mercy. go and see ur optician.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by brownhawk: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
lordbish:
For me it is peace of mind and less bullshit
i couldn't agree less

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
brownhawk:
lawd have mercy. go and see ur optician.

Don't do it
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by brownhawk: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Masikay:

Don't do it
yes ma'am
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by mypains: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
dacblogger:
dnt waste your time, they are not worth the stress..only prove your love for him when he takes you to the altar, as for now, you have no reason proving your love to your b.f that might still leave you for another girl.
whoever broke your heart did a nice job lol. Still bitter over something in the past eh? cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by dacblogger: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
mypains:
whoever broke your heart did a nice job lol. Still bitter over something in the past eh? cheesy
k.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by timilehing(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Don't be a leach

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by CXLVII: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Good sex

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by koxi: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
...her loyalty

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by mfujah(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
iphone7

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Tallesty1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Your faithfulness & loyalty says it all
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by hexy40: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wireless Game pad

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by labiola: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nothing, just be yourselves and take each day as it comes. You can never satisfied a man, the day you chose to do so, the day you dig your own grave.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by TINALETC3(f): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Die 4 hm cool
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Hoodfriend(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mcheeew.......abeg i no dey get time for girl matters o.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by KennieP(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
The best thing in my opinion is her loyalty and commitment.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Bhuldoxxa(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
The best thing is for her to subtly help him weed out her boyfriend's bad side.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Unigweson25(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Indomie chicken pepper soup
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by soji1992: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
dacblogger:
dnt waste your time, they are not worth the stress..only prove your love for him when he takes you to the altar, as for now, you have no reason proving your love to your b.f that might still leave you for another girl.
women too do d same so no need proving ur love until she say yes some of dis girls will leave u 4 good dick and fast money

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
lady2lady:
lol .. grin grin ..

In reality, 60% of guys will say so...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by adedayoa2(f): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Love? Mtshewwww

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by DavidEsq(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
dacblogger:

those that you ve been proving ur love to since, have they been taking them to the altar
Chai c bitterness. Wen u waka follow fun makers and club cruisers, instead of serious-minded peeps, na so so unwashed bitterleaf taste dem go dey leave for ur mouth grin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Tobium1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
De best thing to me is: Faithfulness, Loyalty, Blówjób cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by esuLAAROYE(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
lady2lady:
What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ?
Peace of mind

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.