Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

200 Killed And Gov Udom Escaped As Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200 Killed And Gov Udom Escaped As Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo (1459 Views)

Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200 Killed And Gov Udom Escaped As Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo by jayjay5oxide(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2016
Apostle Akan Weeks Bishopric enthronement was filled with disaster as the entire church building collapsed in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Currently still counting as almost 150 people have been confirmed death.
It was reported yesterday at about 4:00pm that nearly all the wards in University of Uyo teaching hospital was filled to capacity due to the collapse Reiners Bible church owned by Apostle Akan Weeks .

The Reigners Bible Church, located along Uyo Village Road, was filled to capacity because its pastor was being consecrated as a Bishop, when the tragic incidence occurred, witnesses said.
“Pastor Akan Week was being consecrated today so the programme was holding inside the Church when suddenly, the whole building collapsed,” one witness said.

The witness said the Church was being renovated and upgraded because of the expected high number of guests on Saturday.
According to source and eye witnesses “Many people are buried under the debris as emergency workers continue rescue exercise,” he said.
Governor Udom Emmanuel narrowly escaped death at the expense of two of his aids, including Mr Ernest his podium carrier and another close security personal who got stroke at the face and still unconscious.

Hospitals such as live care, Saint lukes, University of uyo teaching hospital etc were filled to brine, and others still counting....

http://www.akwaonline.com/2016/12/200-killed-and-gov-udom-escaped-as.html

Re: 200 Killed And Gov Udom Escaped As Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo by Yeligray(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2016
Oh God, c as people comot go die...Father direct my footstep in the remaining month,week,day,hour,minutes,seconds of this year and beyond.

1 Like

Re: 200 Killed And Gov Udom Escaped As Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2016
sabotage
Re: 200 Killed And Gov Udom Escaped As Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo by jayjay5oxide(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
seriously

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Photos Of Kidnap Kingpin's Evans Mansion In Magodo, Lagos State / Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodile / Pls If You See Me Shoot Me Or Stab Me.: I Will Explain Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.