Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) (8575 Views)

Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications / DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2016
DSP Mohammed Alkali is his name. A member of ASP Course 24 /2010 at the Police Academy, Wudil, Kano.

He went on attachment in 2010;

DSP Alkali's father was the then CP of Delta State. He made us proud. If time will permit, I will share comments/testimonies of people about this rare officer.

DSP Alkali maintained good relationships with almost all irrespective of religion, tribe or what have you. I have called alot of persons so far and none of them is speaking without tears. God cannot be questioned, but my pain is not just that someone was killed because of election, its not new, even if we pray such should end, but why!!!!!

Why Supol Alkali and why in my own Rivers State and my own Zone?

Who soever they are that did this should be well prepared, for a battle, a battle with people ready to sacrifice their everything to get to the root of this. Just be prepared.

DSP Mohammed Alkali may your truly gentle soul RIP. We will fight for you my God's grace. WE PROMISE!

2 Likes

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2016
Who did this to a serving Police Officer?
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2016
APC propaganda!
Till we have a source. Btw, he might have been part of the team shooting people and carting away ballot box for amaeshi.
Cc.
All APC online urchins hailing the violence and calling it tit for tat.
Hahahahahahaha grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2016
jesu you should have said very graphic photo

4 Likes

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Cadamlk: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2016
Instead of people to address and find a lasting solution to the issue of political violence in River state, PDP and APC supporters take to blame game ......like the guy above me. Must you use human lives to play politics? Political barbarism is condemnable.

Any politician that indulge,instigate or induce political violence is not in politics to serve but to steal and acquire power to massage his ego.

Situation like this inspired Donald Trump statement that Africans need to be recolonized.

2 Likes

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Qmerit(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
APC propaganda!

Why re you afraid, was any party name mentioned in that post?

4 Likes

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by drshrewd: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2016
so Wike has finally killed this man sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2016
drshrewd:
so Wike has finally killed this man sad
U r then a witness and must be arrested to attest. angry

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2016
Qmerit:

Why re you afraid, was any party name mentioned in that post?
Where is the source? Its all fake news grin cheesy
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by SillyMods: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2016
Watch how children of hate anger and frustration start to Blame Buhari and INEC for this heinous crime.

They obviously expect Buhari and the IG to relocate all the police personnel in Nigeria to Rivers State where politicians have vowed to kill and maim others in order to win election.

Useless idiots taking over the cyberspace.

2 Likes

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2016
RIP
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by SillyMods: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Rule 2
Mynd44
Seun
Laladticlala
What is this thing?

1 Like

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2016
SillyMods:
Watch how children of hate anger and frustration start to Blame Buhari and INEC for this heinous crime.

They obviously expect Buhari and the IG to relocate all the police personnel in Nigeria to Rivers State where politicians have vowed to kill and maim others in order to win election.

Useless idiots taking over the cyberspace.
Its a sourceless thread and so remains a ruse and propaganda to elicit emotions. Rubbish thread cool
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2016
SillyMods:

What is this thing?
Until they ban you! U have been reported.
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2016
so painful!!! I hope they'll live and rule for ever.
#Some idiots will come here to defend them!

1 Like

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2016
how true is this??
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2016
This is heinous. Though Awolowo committed far worse crime than this...he starved and murdered cold blood 2 million children to death.

6 Likes

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2016
We need a source!
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2016
The news is true, he was killed in ahoada axis, apc using Sars nd military to intimidate us..... make them submit their results make we see

7 Likes

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by SillyMods: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Until they ban you! U have been reported.
keep crying cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by SillyMods: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2016
swagagolic01:
The news is true, he was killed in ahoada axis, apc using Sars nd military to intimidate us..... make them submit their results make we see
So, you agree this officer was murdered by PDP thugs, right?

2 Likes

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2016
swagagolic01:
If true, then thats too horrible. The pepetrators should be fished out and dealt with. Also the trigger happy killers at bodo should be apprehended and hung by the neck till certified lifeless. Amaeshi and Wike are pure cancers to Rivers people. Especially Amaeshi

2 Likes

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2016
SillyMods:

keep crying cry cry cry cry
Crying for your idle soul anyway. Your Amaeshi and Wike should be locked away and barnished from rivers politics. Thats my stamd
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2016
Some people with federal might used the police and army yesterday to snatch ballout boxes and maneuver results, it was that terrible cos their party loyalist must win...if any uniform man is found dead in the course of Rivers election then it's due to his/her love for money, letting politicians use them instead of standing for what's upright and just.

16 Likes

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by SillyMods: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Crying for your idle soul anyway. Your Amaeshi and Wike should be locked away and barnished from rivers politics. Thats my stamd
So, why were you crying.

An officer who was a husband and a father was murdered by political thugs and all yo could say was that nonsense!

Anyway, your sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more.
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
APC propaganda!
Till we have a source. Btw, he might have been part of the team shooting people and carting away ballot box for amaeshi.
Cc.
All APC online urchins hailing the violence and calling it tit for tat.
Hahahahahahaha grin cheesy

Where are you expecting your source from before you believe?

==>I have sent you his pictures, yet you don't believe...

==>I have sent you his name, yet you are still doubting..

==>I have sent you his rank, yet you are still ranting..

==>I have given you his background (his Dad was a former CP of Delta State) yet you are still barking...

Please find out yourself before coming to doubt me without any info.

If you have the contacts of SaharaReporters or any high ranking police officer in Rivers State you can find out.

1 Like

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2016
People deceiving people nd all polithiefians congress sha...day play politics with pple lyf (gullible ones) left 4 me if i reside in rivers on d eve of d election i go don buy wateva i'll need 4 d whole weekend sunday in inclusion...stuff ma gen up with fuel way go full well remain...cum lock ma gate with chain join till on monday b4 i go c outside ma gate...lyf is 2 sweet 4 me 2 b killed cuz of a useless polithiefians way go get d mandate finish cum 4get his manivestoes...
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by BALLOSKI: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2016
Is this for real?
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2016
What a pity, where are those who go sent him?
We really need another Nehemiah in this country
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2016
SillyMods:

So, you agree this officer was murdered by PDP thugs, right?
pls stop quoting me to type trash, did pdp thugs also shoot the boy in bodo city? ? U ain't anywhere around rivers state yet u comment on all the threads about the election.... guy get sense abeg

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Autonomy Of Local Governments In Nigeria: A Notion In Need Of Reiteration / Benue Imposes Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew On 3 LGAs / FG Distributes 300,000 Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings To Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.