Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? (12863 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / How To Look For Another Job Without Your Boss Finding Out ( Step-by-step Method) / Signs You’re Too Close To Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2016
Ayyeah... Pussy once again ruined a nigga

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by rawtouch: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by charisma640: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=MsDelilah post=51824579]

[color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I understand that. It doesn't matter what he saw. That was violation of privacy. That's why I always try to minimise any form of familiarity in the workplace. I'm cordial, but not friendly with colleagues. People tend to overstep their boundaries. Familiarity breeds contempt.

d Delilah of our time u try well well.
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2016
Interesting thread....
And I'm not talking about the phone privacy violation bullshit.
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by jaxxy(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2016
MsDelilah:

Wow...

Okay, first of all, I'm not competing with Siena when it comes to knowledge about cars. The guy knows his onions. Though his personality is sh*t.

I never made him leave. He felt Nairaland was "coming between us" cos I kept calling him out on stuff he posted here. He thought I'd never find out. He left nairaland so that he could "focus on us".

By all means, send a guy to lead me on here. I'm not desperate enough to hook up with a guy I've never seen. I don't do online dating. Except you can pinpoint where I am, there's no how I can be led on, honey.

In those 5 months, I didn't have to wait for him to "perv me out". He was f*cking married, with 3 kids. He kept twisting his marital status - today he's divorced, tomorrow he's separated, next day he "just gave her divorce papers". Nigga was a sh*tty liar. He should learn from me.

I'm not looking to entrap anyone. I heard about Siena long before he ever contacted me. There's nothing I hate more than a man who doesn't respect his wife. He knew he had a family, yet he kept badmouthing her to me. For me to do what, applaud him?

I don't regret what I did to him. His wife and I chatted constantly. She confessed how he had been maltreating her for MORE THAN A YEAR. How this isn't the first time he cheated. The only person that ruined his family, is Siena Gbudje.

To show you how stup*d this guy is, after I sent his wife our entire chat history, I contacted him again to form "I don't know what came over me". One would think he had learnt. But a monkey in a tuxedo is STILL a monkey.

Nigga kept asking "can we start afresh? We need to be more careful now that she's in the picture". What sort of man is that? Then he'll come to Nairaland to act holier than thou?

I don't regret what I did.

Let him stalk me. I know he's still on Nairaland. This is a married man who told me to stop being friends with my ex because it made him uncomfortable. I laugh in German. Oniranu! This is a man who warned his wife not to have any male friends, yet he's the same one that would invite his female friends to sleep over. What a dog!

Noboy is perfect I repeat! I don't condole what his done however let's not run him down for just a weakness. Many even great people hv weakness for sm it's women or alcohol or smoking wat have u. I just hp he can be a better man on dat regard like we all are trying to be better people.

As to the topic I wud simply say dats private property stay clear unless i hv u permission! No drama

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by kingreign(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2016
jaxxy:

Noboy is perfect I repeat! I don't condole what his done however let's not run him down for just a weakness. Many even great people hv weakness for sm it's women or alcohol or smoking wat have u. I just hp he can be a better man on dat regard like we all are trying to be better people.
As in eh. She wey dey embarrass the Mr Siena Upandan is she a saint?
She embarrassed him on Nairaland, got access to his Wife and embarrass him, went to a major whatsapp based. Car forum embarrassed him ther,e and now here she is again to embarrass him.

Let the world ask her, what does she NEED/WANT from Mr Siena?
What foes she stand to gain from this psychological damage she's causing him?

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Icharityteam(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Except you have very private videos and pics, the kind you wouldn't want just any eyes to see...I think you should have applied more caution...and called him to other discreetly... He did wat he did in private but u called him out in public...u emasculated him even as ur supervisor?..you ought to have been cooler about it sha.
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2016
Smh...Women ain't so good at handling relationship issues after all.
What happens off NL stays there.
I'm surprised some guys are even cheering her. If it were a man doing this to a woman_ we would be calling for his head by now.
At this point I am beginning to wonder what you want of that man, maybe we should behead him like John The Baptist

What's the topic/aim of this thread again?
undecided
Thread derailed...
OkBye

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by femolii: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2016
U are having close relationship with him before, so tell us the truth.
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by sisisioge: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Coldfaya:

I'm quoting you not cos of what you wrote but cos of your siggy.

I hate it when I see well educated people misusing those words. this kills me the most " using is instead of it's".
while they keep using the whole slay queen thingy

Haba! You are a troll! Forking read the story and leave her word slips alone!
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by SmooshCHN: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Fuel your ego too much.. undecided You put up a topic, it's a public forum but there is privacy which also is what you hold so dear to your heart. The whatever guy you're trashing also loves his privacy and has equal rights. You don't need to tell us about what happened between both of you. Move on
And your boss did wrong and you acted right. If have done the same

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by SmooshCHN: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2016
PaperLace:
Smh...Women ain't so good at handling relationship issues after all.
What happens off NL stays there.
I'm surprised some guys are even cheering her. If it were a man doing this to a woman_ we would be calling for his head by now.
At this point I am beginning to wonder what you want of that man, maybe we should behead him like John The Baptist

What's the topic/aim of this thread again?
undecided
Thread derailed...
OkBye
I'm also disappointed guys are cheering.. Like what happened to decency or maturity.. Women handle more advances and don't come here telling the world about how they helped ruined someone's marital life and how "holy" they are. At the end, double standard is the light of the day.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by jaxxy(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2016
kingreign:

What do you stand to gain from this early morning aproko you've started? Are you Mrs Siena or his kids or related to him in anyway?
Na your sister Siena dey woo? Na your money or investment Siena spend?
Why you no go just face ya front and leave adults all alone to do what they feel like doing?

Mods, lock this thread.
I thought you were matured than this?
This thread is NOTHING more than a means to bring to public a private affair between you two.
MS Delilah, you were in Mercedes Benz whatsapp forum and all the contribution you made was to openly embarrass Mr Siena. If he is a Sinner, let him be since you can't correct him.
Besides, I Don't see you as a Saint either.
Hi bro, how can I be added to that whatsapp forum. I need it. Thx
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by COdeGenesis: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2016
yetseyi:

I learnt a new word sha
which word?
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by kingreign(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2016
jaxxy:

Hi bro, how can I be added to that whatsapp forum. I need it. Thx

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by yetseyi(f): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2016
COdeGenesis:
which word?

It's obvious now

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by COdeGenesis: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2016
MsDelilah:

Wow...

Okay, first of all, I'm not competing with Siena when it comes to knowledge about cars. The guy knows his onions. Though his personality is sh*t.

I never made him leave. He felt Nairaland was "coming between us" cos I kept calling him out on stuff he posted here. He thought I'd never find out. He left nairaland so that he could "focus on us".

By all means, send a guy to lead me on here. I'm not desperate enough to hook up with a guy I've never seen. I don't do online dating. Except you can pinpoint where I am, there's no how I can be led on, honey.

In those 5 months, I didn't have to wait for him to "perv me out". He was f*cking married, with 3 kids. He kept twisting his marital status - today he's divorced, tomorrow he's separated, next day he "just gave her divorce papers". Nigga was a sh*tty liar. He should learn from me.

I'm not looking to entrap anyone. I heard about Siena long before he ever contacted me. There's nothing I hate more than a man who doesn't respect his wife. He knew he had a family, yet he kept badmouthing her to me. For me to do what, applaud him?

I don't regret what I did to him. His wife and I chatted constantly. She confessed how he had been maltreating her for MORE THAN A YEAR. How this isn't the first time he cheated. The only person that ruined his family, is Siena Gbudje.

To show you how stup*d this guy is, after I sent his wife our entire chat history, I contacted him again to form "I don't know what came over me". One would think he had learnt. But a monkey in a tuxedo is STILL a monkey.

Nigga kept asking "can we start afresh? We need to be more careful now that she's in the picture". What sort of man is that? Then he'll come to Nairaland to act holier than thou?

Let him stalk me. I know he's still on Nairaland. This is a married man who told me to stop being friends with my ex because it made him uncomfortable. I laugh in German. Oniranu! This is a man who warned his wife not to have any male friends, yet he's the same one that would invite his female friends to sleep over. What a dog!
u Just full of yourself kinda. my thoughts. u hve stepped on a lot of toes

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by idu1(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2016
MsDelilah:

Wow...

You are just an iidiot...

6 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by sisisioge: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2016
Whew! It is well.

As par topic...I usually don't password my phone, I don't keep embarrassing videos, caveat to anyone that reads my convo....yet no one dares pull that sheet on me. Not past or present bosses. Though I'm miss congeniality, my nickname is headmistress/principal/prof, no one would be that crazy. If a boss get that crazy, he/she would get a quick tour at the cleaners. Wetin wan cause iranu. Lubbish!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by pek(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2016
OP, just have to correct you because of your signature. The right to use is caught and not catch. When you use if in the futuristic sense, the verb will be in past tense. So, what will you do if you caught your boss....?

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Hades2016(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2016
I will land him hot dirty slap I swear grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by COdeGenesis: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2016
yetseyi:

It's obvious now
y u modify ur post. cant believe u believed that word exists
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by yetseyi(f): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2016
COdeGenesis:

y u modify ur post. cant believe u believed that word exists

Yeah I did because I think its insensitive, Of course it doesn't exist but that's how words/slangs are formed , I won't be surprised to see a nairalander use it another time to express something similar.
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Greenbullet(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Nigerian bosses Dont seem to know their boundary ,that's why there is reduced output in their work place,minimum cordiality is required for a work place,its not a place to get together or socialize.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Blonchilli(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2016
MsDelilah:

Yes, he was. Well, I don't work there anymore, so he's not my problem.

Was always finding reasons to touch me, all in the name of greeting.
Thank goodness I read down before replying. Wanted to say you overreacted and was disrespectful. Mind you I'm not in support of respect your elders bullshit even when they wrong but feel certain things need to be considered but girl he was touching you? You nor do well sef!!! Would have pulled his ears and slapped sense into his head. Obviously it wasn't just the phone that pissed you off but his manners. You under reacted sef.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Greenbullet(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Blonchilli:

Thank goodness I read down before replying. Wanted to say you overreacted and was disrespectful. Mind you I'm not in support of respect your elders bullshit even when they wrong but feel certain things need to be considered but girl he was touching you? You nor do well sef!!! Would have pulled his ears and slapped sense into his head. Obviously it wasn't just the phone that pissed you off but his manners. You under reacted sef.
Haaaa ,pull his ear!!! Mhen you are heartless, an old man ooo!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by COdeGenesis: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2016
yetseyi:

Yeah I did because I think its insensitive, Of course it doesn't exist but that's how words/slangs are formed , I won't be surprised to see a nairalander use it another time to express something similar.
. Aby. so a word can be insensitive. very funny. yetseyism. Incorrect use of words on nairaland. Anyway how do pple make friends on nairaland. i tire
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Barigaboy(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2016
MsDelilah:
I recall sometime ago, during one of our Weekly Sales Conference Meetings, I caught my boss going through my phone. I had left it on the table. I was really paying any attention to it.

I looked up, and saw him holding my phone. I asked him to give it to me, and he started struggling to quickly close what he was doing. I snatched the phone from his fingers, to find out he was reading my WhatsApp conversations.

I was livid with rage! I told them to suspend the meeting. Then, I told him off, in the presence of junior staffs. At that point, I didn't care if he was WAY older than me, and he was my superior in the office. I threw all that out the window!

I've noticed some things with most elderly people. They feel, because they are older, they get a free b*tch pass. They feel, because they have grey hair, they should be respected automatically.

It doesn't happen that way. Respect is reciprocal. Till I left the company, he didn't have the balls to look at me directly. My HR said I may have overreacted.

What would you have done?

Well d idea is that he didn't no how to approach u because u don't give d chance. So he wants to read your msges to know d type of person u r n to no how to approach u but with what u did u hav close his opportunity of coming close to u. That's good nice 1
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Charly68: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2016
Coldfaya:

I'm quoting you not cos of what you wrote but cos of your siggy.

I hate it when I see well educated people misusing those words. this kills me the most " using is instead of it's".
while they keep using the whole slay queen thingy
Come out of your pride my friend..only God is errorless .Correct people in humility & and not in hautility .
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Blonchilli(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2016
Greenbullet:
Haaaa ,pull his ear!!! Mhen you are heartless, an old man ooo!
grin Uncle take it easy pulling my ears abeg! cheesy the old man lacks self respect btw. Even my dad won't pick my phone and go through it. Only kids do that
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 15, 2016
kingreign:

What do you stand to gain from this early morning aproko you've started? Are you Mrs Siena or his kids or related to him in anyway?
Na your sister Siena dey woo? Na your money or investment Siena spend?
Why you no go just face ya front and leave adults all alone to do what they feel like doing?

Mods, lock this thread.
I thought you were matured than this?
This thread is NOTHING more than a means to bring to public a private affair between you two.
MS Delilah, you were in Mercedes Benz whatsapp forum and all the contribution you made was to openly embarrass Mr Siena. If he is a Sinner, let him be since you can't correct him.
Besides, I Don't see you as a Saint either.
Come park well. Are you out of your damñ mind?
Who says I'm not on Siena's side? This is the first time I'm reading the gist. I only knew she had it in for him and apparently this is not the first time she's shared it. It's her prerogative. I respect the man, but I respect a juicy bit of gossip too - when I'm in that mood. Isn't that largely what Nairaland is for?
To think I'd even forgotten about this thread.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by iykedare(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2016
sisisioge:
Whew! It is well.

As par topic...I usually don't password my phone, I don't keep embarrassing videos, caveat to anyone that reads my convo....yet no one dares pull that sheet on me. Not past or present bosses. Though I'm miss congeniality, my nickname is headmistress/principal/prof, no one would be that crazy. If a boss get that crazy, he/she would get a quick tour at the cleaners. Wetin wan cause iranu. Lubbish!

You are not as tough as you sound. No be sisisioge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five (5) Simple Career Lessons I Learnt From Hilda - Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) / Please Help With Ideas For A Career Path. / Do You Have Any Regrets About Your Profession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.