Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls (1181 Views)

Why Are Most Beautiful Girls Single (picture) / Guild To Menopause. / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by Collinberg(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2016
Before I start gushing about the book,I should probably give u a little background about myself.. am the second child in a family of four.. four boys,no girls so I had little or no interactions with girls while growing up.. when I hit puberty,it made me feel awkward when am in the presence of a beautiful girl,I was painfully shy and even tho am handsome and funny,I wouldn't be able to say anything when a beautiful girl is near me
It really affected my sex life.. but am a take charge kind of guy,I started researching online,studying every book on women I could find,studying the players around me(those girls that gets girls effortlessly) and to an extent,i improved a lot in the girl arena,atleast I got a girlfriend that loves me like crazy... but I wasn't satisfied,I wanted to be so good that I can get any beautiful girl I wanted no matter how out of my league she seems and so I started researching again...
And one beautiful day,I stumbled upon this book online,the book totally changed me,I can now get any girl I want,I can brag that I had slept with two cousins who live Ib the same house and they're both crazy about me... all because of one awesome book,I read it repeatedly and followed the steps,my metamorphosis sisnt happen overnight,I made some mistakes along the way but I learnt from them and am now good with women..
This story could be urs too if u're willing to grab the figurative bull by it's balls and say bye bye to lack of sex or love for good.. this book cost me 3k but am willing to give it out for a giveaway price cos things r hard for people right now and it pains me when I see my fellow guys disgracing themselves cos of women..
If u're interested,just drop ur email or WhatsApp number either in this thread or as a PM and I'll send u the full details and screenshots to prove that it's for real 2mao,I'll be very busy today so I won't be able to send it today,it's a digital book,I don't need any courier service to send it,I'll send it to ur email after payment no matter ur location,it would only take a few seconds... bye for now
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2016
december hustle undecided
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by Sunnymatey(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2016
gracematey88@gmail.com
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by rozario: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sum
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by Collinberg(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Sent!
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by Collinberg(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
december hustle undecided
Any hustle na hustle, I don't think the money matters[color=#990000][/color]
One thing that matters is that they wont regret it..
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by djkaycee001(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2016
Bbosei001@yahoo.com
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by Collinberg(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
djkaycee001:
Bbosei001@yahoo.com
Sent!
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by thowbie7ven(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
OP, you wan kill xmas chicken by force sha...
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by Collinberg(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
thowbie7ven:
OP, you wan kill xmas chicken by force sha...
Lol..u no wan kill?
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by gondon(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
flexible4fuc@gmail.com
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by Collinberg(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=gondon post=51869424]flexible4fuc@gmail.com[/quote)
Sent!
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by gondon(m): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
BAD GUY in search of ONE THOUSAND NAIRA PAYMENT
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by Fabulousmark(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
fabulousmark_elite@yahoo.com
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by Noblewhiz(m): 12:38am On Dec 18, 2016
Sunnymatey:
gracematey88@gmail.com
looking for work right? grin
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by Ahyourdeyg: 1:32am On Dec 18, 2016
ahyourdeyjee@yahoo.com
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by Dayanto: 1:51am On Dec 18, 2016
Lesoklesok@gmail.com
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by Olasco93: 2:58am On Dec 18, 2016
OP, it's not always about money. There is love in sharing. Gift me for the sake of December 25th I take God beg you...
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by naughtyboy7(m): 6:35am On Dec 18, 2016
erhirhieemuobo@gmail.com
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by maximus14(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2016
Akanoayodeji14@gmail.com grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Holy Grail-the Guild To Getting Beautiful Girls by maximus14(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2016
Akanoayodeji14@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Six Good Indications That A Person Likes You / Signs Of Arrogance / See What She Wore To The Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.