Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix (31169 Views)

Toyin Abraham Regrets Giving Up Adeniyi Johnson, Her Good Ex Husband? / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by jonhemma11: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mercy Johnson's daughter Angel is a year older today.To mark her day,Mercy Johnson and her hubby Prince Odi Okojie took to social media to wish her happy birthday.Below is what Mercy Johnson wrote..

'Thank You Jesus,at this time i was in labour, i ran into the hospital after my brother in law had parked the car,and the wheelchair attendant was pursuing me to come sit to wheel me in,while I just kept running into d hospital.And at exactly 9.10 Angel was here in 2015.
She smiled when it was time
gestured when it was time
crawled when it was time and now she is walking.
My Baby is 1 today. Please Lord,keep me alive to take care of my Children and Other Children at large
Happy Sunday fnds'.

Prince Odi Okojie wrote....

'Hurrayyyyy. It's my Daughter's Birthday. (The Angel of my life.) Please join me to celebrate this great one as she turns one today.
Happy Birthday Angel. I wish you God's abundance grace as you dwell in good health now and always IJN...
Daddy loves you soooooo much'

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/mercy-johnson-her-hubby-celebrate-their.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by jonhemma11: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by jonhemma11: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
jonhemma11:
More
more

Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by HungerBAD: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Okay
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by Theyveedo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nice
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
hbd to her
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by Ahmed0336(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
MJ go sabi prayyyy. HBD Angel
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by Sharon6(f): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Happy birthday angel. Live long and prosper!

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by BornStunner1: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2016

WHEN YOU TASTE EDO PREEK YOU NEVER GO BACK

1 Like

Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by Anikpee(f): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Happy birthday sweet baby
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by justi4jesu(f): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Rice and stew very plenty. cheesy
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by Okeikpu(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
because of money she went ahead n marry an ugly thief
Look at the consequences.
The baby isn't looking bad anyway
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by jchuchu(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
cheesy

Dis guy rili pansh MJ toto well o, 3years

3kids oboi

undecided
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by Divay22(f): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
kiss 1years already...oh how time flies...
Happy Birthday cutie

2 Likes

Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by jchuchu(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Okeikpu:
because of money she went ahead to marry an ugly thief
sense no dey ur head

10 Likes

Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by BuyGoats: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Con
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by Okeikpu(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
jchuchu:
sense no dey ur head
I know that already
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by epospiky(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
lovely... happy birthday MJ junior
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by Akposb(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congratulations to the cute little princess.
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by LaideOyebade: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
I am happy for her
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hbd baby... mercy Johnson and her husband resemble each other that's why all the kids get one face
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by SPDAZZY(f): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by danduj(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Okeikpu:
I know that already
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by diva90: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
What of his kids from his previous marriage. Why are some men like this? I've never seen a single picture of his other kids but he flaunts Mercy's kids like their no tomorrow
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
he sperm strong
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by curvilicious: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
diva90:
What of his kids from his previous marriage. Why are some men like this? I've never seen a single picture of his other kids but he flaunts Mercy's kids like their no tomorrow

Women!
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Happy birthday Angel! Wishing you many more successful years ahead.
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Okeikpu:
because of money she went ahead n marry an ugly thief
Post your pic first. Bad belle is a disease

*in falz the bad guy voice* I dey smell envy, I detect malice

Take it easy sha
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by prela(f): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
OP, don't you think those screenshots of comments that you put here are too many.....anybody interested in reading all should go to IG. Now ones comment might not even enter front page make my comment no go land on the next page.

Meanwhile, happy Birthday Angie. I want to see birthday party pictures o, mama purity
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by Okeikpu(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
trustyshoess:

Take it easy sha
Sharrapp!
Re: See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix by Okeikpu(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
trustyshoess:

Take it easy sha
Lemme see ur face
I thought ur a boy grin
Sorry abt the sharrapp grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cee-C Slays In Yellow Ankara Jumpsuit / Davido Doing The Naira Marley's "Soapy" Dance / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.