Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election (6163 Views)

Victor Umeh Dances After Winning Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election / Andrew Uchendu Declared Senator, Rivers East Senatorial District By Tribunal / APC Sweeps Rivers South-east, Magnus Abe Likely To Return To Senate - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by odiks: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
The Independent National Electoral Commission has declared Senator Magnus Abe,Candidate of the All Progressive Congress(APC) as winner of the Senatorial Rerun Election for Rivers South East Senatorial District Rerun.

The Returning Officer Professor Gideon Onukwuisi said Magnus Abe of the All Progressive Congress Polled 125,938 votes, to defeat his closest rival, Senator Olaka Nwogu of the Peoples Democratic Party who polled 25,394 votes.

Candidate of the Labour Party in the race, Kingsley Okechukwu scored 549. Okey Ude of NNPP scored 96, and Brown Elfreda of UDP scored 99.

http://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-south-inec-declares-apcs-abe-winner/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/senator-abe-wins-rivers-south-east-senatorial-rerun-poll/

http://punchng.com/apcs-abe-win-senatorial-race/

http://www.puoreports.com/2016/12/breaking-inec-declares-magnus-abe.html?m=1

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by HungerBAD: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
This is a glorious day for lovers of democracy.

Ladies and Gentlemen,I am happy to announce to you that the APC has a Senator elect from Rivers State.

For those hating on the progressives,do us a favour by joining us.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by modath(f): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
All the cretins wey somersault & wan commit suicide for my mentions, shey una go rest now? .....

"Informing" Mo about how democracy left with Clueless IB, how BAT is no longer Remi's husband, how INEC is writing results under one apple tree, PDP having perpetual / irrecovable owner occupier right to the freewill & minds of the people of Rivers won't change the results, neither can wailing.... Make una go find juiced drink so una mind go sweet... a kan hep you.. sad

12 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hmmmmmm this source eh nah die.

Any way lemme concentrate first

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by Caseless: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
When we heard this news.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by Caseless: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Peroti:
Hmmmmmm this source eh nah die.

Any way lemme concentrate first
johnnyessence , give this guy saucy sauce.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by hisgrace090: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Cognates hon magnus , pls represent your people well.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by modath(f): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Caseless:
When we heard this news.

It's "Prolific" producer but this is ok though.. smiley

Though i have one kain soft spot for Amaechi, the result$ nor really matter much to me cos i don't even know who & who dey the ring (Apart from magnus Abe) but the prophylaxis /contraceptive errors on this platform disturbing my mentions go don develop migraine by now, which is a welcome development.....

P.S.. All of you mentioning know unasefs, i won't dignify you louts with names but kontinu, na una go taya.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by PRYCE01(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
modath:

Though i have one kain soft spot for Amaechi, the result$ nor really matter much to me cos i don't even know who & who dey the ring (Apart from magnus Abe) but the prophylaxis /contraceptive errors on this platform disturbing my mentions go don develop migraine by now, which is a welcome development.....

P.S.. All of you mentioning know unasefs, i won't dignify you louts with names but kontinu, na una go taya.
You ehh!
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by malton: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
modath:

Though i have one kain soft spot for Amaechi, the result$ nor really matter much to me cos i don't even know who & who dey the ring (Apart from magnus Abe) but the prophylaxis /contraceptive errors on this platform disturbing my mentions go don develop migraine by now, which is a welcome development .....

grin

See murder.

Your mind is a primary nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly facility.

TKO!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by cupidFlint(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
despite reports that votes were illegally casted in his compound? amazing
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Welcome on board my Governor for 2019! The race has just begun, God is behind you, the people of Rivers are behind you!
We shall dislodge the impostors claiming to be Governor in Rivers, the tome has come my Governor to be.
Long live Ogoni Land
Long live Rivers state
Long live APC

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
cupidFlint:

That was pdp imagination machinery
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by Pavore9: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
E don happen! cheesy cheesy
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by Opinedecandid(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Just as planned.

Bubu, kontinu.
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by yjgm(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Abe deserves it. Congrats
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by morbeta(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congrats. Senator Abe....Apc has successfully planted the cancer that will weaken Wike.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by HtwoOw: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
modath:

All the cretins wey somersault & wan commit suicide for my mentions, shey una go rest now? .....

"Informing" Mo about how democracy left with Clueless IB, how BAT is no longer Remi's husband, how INEC is writing results under one apple tree, PDP having perpetual / irrecovable owner occupier right to the freewill & minds of the people of Rivers won't change the results, neither can wailing.... Make una go find juiced drink so una mind go sweet... a kan hep you.. sad

Hehehehe

People don dey cry already jare

He go do them life film

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by wiseguy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
PDP can win any other part of rivers state but not rivers south east. Rivers south east is the base of APC and 95 percent Ogonis. Magnus is one of their own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by truthspeaks: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Finally, Amaechi has a political base to be proud of

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by Verifiedandtrue: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Many have won!

You can win up to $500 (N150,000). It takes less than 30 seconds to register for free! Promotion ends soon.

Click the link to read details - http://www.mazeech.com/

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by dingbang(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congratulations to Senator-elect Hon Magnus Abe

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by Johnnyessence(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Caseless:
johnnyessence , give this guy saucy sauce.
hmmm you funny ooo. Wetin be this hmmm.
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by rawtouch: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
ok
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by iluvdonjazzy: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Great
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by mamabomboy: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sen Abe should get ready for the party that will be thrown for him. He will drink beer until his stomach explodes. Abi he wants to drink from the oil well, ok, no problem

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by Babatundecash(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
This must be a pure lie from the pit of hell because,according to the chest beating Ibob brothers from the Se all said APC can never win a single Ward in Rivers state......How come did Abe who is an Apc member garner over 125,000+ votes in Rivers.......pls,someone should tell it's a lie that APC did not win in any unit in Rivers.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by Metroescobar: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin
cupidFlint:

No die oh?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
wiseguy:
PDP can win any other part of rivers state but not rivers south east. Rivers south east is the base of APC and 95 percent Ogonis. Magnus is one of their own.
95%, guy hwfr now 4 lgas including eleme out of 7 isnt 95%
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by modath(f): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
malton:

grin

See murder.

Your mind is a primary nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly facility.

TKO!

grin grin .... wish I can open up my mentions, you for wonder if I get homeless kids shelter!! Everything wakaing about must mention Mo!!

Wild cat go siddon hin own jeje, dem go just dey go pull hin tail!! grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by VoteOutBuhari: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
odiks:
The Independent National Electoral Commission has declared Senator Magnus Abe,Candidate of the All Progressive Congress(APC) as winner of the Senatorial Rerun Election for Rivers South East Senatorial District Rerun.

Magnus Abe of the All Progressive Congress Polled 125,938 votes, to defeat his closest rival, Senator Olaka Nwogu of the Peoples Democratic Party who polled 25,394 votes.

http://www.puoreports.com/2016/12/breaking-inec-declares-magnus-abe.html?m=1

grin
I doubt this story and it's source.
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by yedidiah(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
sadly, Abe has succeeded in pocketing the people of the great ogoniland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Portharcourt Will Eventually Become The Capital Of Biafra"- Nnamdi Kanu / BREAKING News; Video Fulani Herdsmen Kidnappers Capture With Guns (graphic) / Benue: Appeal Court Nullifies APC Governorship Primary, Orders Re-run In 11 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.