Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

If You Need A Teaching Job In Portharcourt, Come In - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Need A Teaching Job In Portharcourt, Come In (1673 Views)

Who Is A Scientific Officer In A Teaching Hospital / Need A Teaching Job @ Muslim School / Come In If You Are Also Interested In A Teaching Job Around PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need A Teaching Job In Portharcourt, Come In by achyc2002(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
SOLID LECTURES is a newly established lecture house located at Abuloma, Portharcourt, this lecture center is in need of competent and qualified teachers on a Part-Time to occupy some vacancies.

Teachers are needed in the following subjects:
Mathematics
Further Mathematics.
English Language
Literature in English.
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
Geography
Agricultural Science
Economics
Government
Christian Religious Studies
Commerce
Accounting

Job Responsibilities
- Developing schemes and lesson plans.
- Facilitates learning by establishing a relationship with students by theory organization of learning resources and the classroom environment.
- Develop and foster appropriate skills and social abilities to enable optimum development of students.
- Access and record progress and prepare students on national and international examination.
- Link student’s knowledge to previous learning and develop ways to encourage it further.
- Challenge and inspire students to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.

Job Requirement
HND/Bachelor Degree in relevant subjects.

Mode of Application
Interested applicants should forward their CV to solidlectures@gmail

Remuneration is Very Attractive.

NB - Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.

6 Likes

Re: If You Need A Teaching Job In Portharcourt, Come In by achyc2002(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2016
Keep them coming. Commercial inclined applicant are encourage to apply. Thank you.
Re: If You Need A Teaching Job In Portharcourt, Come In by adewhaleK(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
I can take Physics,Biology and Geography
My no is 08136375814
Re: If You Need A Teaching Job In Portharcourt, Come In by Nesco244(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2016
I can take Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Physics.
Contact me on 08036295690
Re: If You Need A Teaching Job In Portharcourt, Come In by eveembassy: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hi Achyc2002, please I need to send you a personal message. Please,l need your email address. God bless you. I can also be reached on spicyshuga5@gmail.com
Re: If You Need A Teaching Job In Portharcourt, Come In by achyc2002(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
eveembassy:
Hi Achyc2002, please I need to send you a personal message. Please,l need your email address. God bless you. I can also be reached on spicyshuga5@gmail.com

achigbuextian@gmail.com
Re: If You Need A Teaching Job In Portharcourt, Come In by kemzylady: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Am in can take Biology and Agric.my phone number 07030146650, my email godstimepeter7@gmail.com
Re: If You Need A Teaching Job In Portharcourt, Come In by secretsuccess: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Quick Vender Ltd is organizing a one month training about automotive diagnostics in portharcourt. The training promises to teach participants the rudiments of diagnosing any kind of car or mini truck.

The training is fully packed as participants will learn and understand everything about vehicle fault detection, repairs and every other maintenance detail.
Vehicle keys and immobilizer programming will be taught at advanced level.

The training will contain three(3) modules 
*hardware information module
*software information module
*professional/practical module

After the training, participants will go home with all basic automotive diagnostic equipment and a 6 months consultation package. 

The auto diagnostics industry is well paying so the need to organize ourself and bring out the best

Click the link below to apply for the training
https:///forms/TaPyriCqm1rW4Fg23

If link does not open send an email with your name and email address to info@quickvender.com
Re: If You Need A Teaching Job In Portharcourt, Come In by rOsy247(f): 5:26am On Nov 27, 2017
achyc2002:
Keep them coming. Commercial inclined applicant are encourage to apply. Thank you.

Is it still available? I can teach Financial Accounts, Economics, Commerce and English
Re: If You Need A Teaching Job In Portharcourt, Come In by xest(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2017
I can take economics, Agricultural science and biology

(1) (Reply)

Closed! Closed!!!Urgent Vacancies In a Reputable High School In Lagos (Modified) / Vacancy For The Post Of An Office Clerk / What Is It Like To Work In Firstbank Insurance.pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.