Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax (29504 Views)

Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing / Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon / Was The Moon Landing Faked? 6 Questions And Answers To Clear Your Doubt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by larryUG(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
caye:
pls can anyone answer these questions:
1. How many rockets were used to launch the Apollo into the moon?

2.How many rockets were used to bring it back after uniting with the probe from the moon surface and back?
Are u fucking serious? Do u know how a rocket operates? It's like asking how many cars were used to drive a mercedez to d. Market when d mercedez itself is a car that drives itself. Apollo spacecraft has 3 components-command Module, service. Module and lunar Module. The 3 parts can be disintegrated. To answer ur question, only a rocket is required. U can divide d rocket into various modules if u want to.

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Emusan:

The questions that remain unanswered are, how did they made their way back to the earth? Where was the rocket that took them back built?

It's easy to launch things into space but have you ever wondered how those things can find their way back to the earth?
did u ever care to look up the components of a rocket? theres always a space re-entry capsule that is built in the rocket. this is what helps astronauts return to earth

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
dboss444:

alien craft in Nigeria skies?
what he sighted is at the level of the earth to the stars na. thats y i said it could be an alien craft or a comet
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
GenBuhari:
It was not created it is simply a lie
The did man. Viruses and bacteria can be cultured in laboratory.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Yes because Buhari tells the truth. Why is that when the white man a known liar and evil plotter throughout history tells u about any deadly disease that disproportionately affects us; you unquestionably believe him?

But when your brother tries to tell you the truth you start to question?
spartoo:

that's why you are Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Yes that's true, but Ebola and HIV don't exist.
Remember the hysteria 2years ago?
Overnight it disappeared into thin air, after US achieves its objectives of sending troops to the region.
Ebola was simply a psychological operation to control Africans whilst it deploys troops to secure their natural resources for America
Gaddafithe2nd:

The did man. Viruses and bacteria can be cultured in laboratory.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Originalsly: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
prettyboi1989:

they were able to by pass through the van allen belt at high speed with little exposure to radiation
http://www.popsci.com/blog-network/vintage-space/apollo-rocketed-through-van-allen-belts
Lol...bro..don't kill me with laughter!... so they dodged the radiation and gamma rays and whatever else with sheer speed?... and you really believe that? I love to chew before I swallow..... this one is too hard for me to chew.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Emusan(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
prettyboi1989:

did u ever care to look up the components of a rocket? theres always a space re-entry capsule that is built in the rocket. this is what helps astronauts return to earth

Just listen to yourself, does this space capsule has the shooting power that a rocket had?

Or you think from Moon to earth is a free fall undecided undecided undecided undecided why would the need rocket to travel into space but only to come back with capsule

In your previous post, you tried to proof something with this
they were able to by pass through the van allen belt at high speed with little exposure to radiation
http://www.popsci.com/blog-network/vintage-space/apollo-rocketed-through-van-allen-belts

But does the capsule also have the rocket speed to by-pass this van allen belt?
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by sweetcocoa(f): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
SIRmanjar:
Nice point op.Time will tell if dey ar lying or not.its like u know scientific tinz.i hav sumtin to share wit u.
Op I luv looking up d skies ad I hav seen plenty mysterious lights ad I don't know wot it is.I hav seen so many shooting stars.
There is a day I saw sumting in a close range it was circle in shape it lookd like stars joined togeder in a circle shape ad it moved like sumtin spining ad it was a bit fast in movement.i saw it around 11.39pm.

Again I have been seeing dis bright green light.The first time I saw it was on my neigbours roof it looked like a firework.i can't 4get d time it was 9.15pm.it was so close, I was afraid so I ran inside ad joined my pipul in dere night prayers cos I dnt like praying wit dem.since den I hav been seeing dis light.at times I see it very far near d stars ad atimes I see it at a very close range I dnt know wot it is.
I believe dere must b a scientific explanation to dis.I told my frends but dose ones don't hav time 4 science talk.
I am tayad of looking up in d skies cos dere are so many tinz av seen dat I cant just explain.
You see these so called bright different lights with your naked eyes all the time?
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by tshege(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
After so much research on the moon landing. I concluded 2 months ago that it was hoax. Science, said no air in the moon but the American flag on the moon is affected by air. The space suit and shoe put on by Neil Armstrong was compared with the footprint on the moon, it was different entirely. The man that filmed this moon landing pleaded to the world by engaging in the greatest scam.

Wires were attached to the American flag to make it work look like it was flapping.

I am afraid of u Nigerians eh u are calling the moon landing a hoax?
I am sure you Will believe so many other nonsenses

Awon mumu oshi
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by SIRmanjar(m): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
prettyboi1989:

u might be seeing an alien craft or a comet.
Ok.might not be an alien craft.does comet come out at night?I am tayad of seeing d greenish light.i saw it red once.its like a fire work.
I saw d spinning light ones physically and in my dream.but its bin a long time can't wait to see it again.They gave my inspiration.

I hav a frendly relationship wit d stars back den. I can look up d skies like 2 good hours,talking wit dem.like 95percent of wot I askd dem to do came to reality..I was so fat dumb ad lazy b4.I tranformed to a very muscular strong boy...
I had dis secret bible verse I discorved in d book of Esther when I look up ad recite it.anytin I want to happn always happn.At a time good life ad dis girl I was obsessd wit removd my interst from dem.
My writings abt animal wit healing power,prophesies,buisness ideas,stories,ad drawings abt figures I saw disapperd wit no trace.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by fkdmods: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
wellmax:
USA landing on the moon is a hoax. They did it just to outshine the USSR.

But yet there is a space station. Ok. Makes sense. Isn't it logical to assume that if they can live, in space, then how difficult would it be for them to land an aircraft on the moon?
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
tshege:

Wires were attached to the American flag to make it work look like it was flapping.

I am afraid of u Nigerians eh u are calling the moon landing a hoax?
I am sure you Will believe so many other nonsenses

Awon mumu oshi
Please, watch the video. I don't argue with nonentity like you.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by SIRmanjar(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You see these so called bright different lights with your naked eyes all the time?
Lol.u won't understand.Bak den I was so attracted to d unknown.I enjoyed staying at home just looking up d skies even when my frendZ come looking 4 me i will jst tell my gateman to tell dem I am not around so I will have all d time in d world to look at d starz.

when evryone tot I was crazy becos evry time my head was always up star gazing I changd location to a coded corner.At a point I discoverd dat angels have dere own stars infact sum Starz ar angels.

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by sweetcocoa(f): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Lol.u won't understand.Bak den I was so attracted to d unknown.I enjoyed staying at home just looking up d skies even when my frendZ come looking 4 me i will jst tell my gateman to tell dem I am not around so I will have all d time in d world to look at d starz.

when evryone tot I was crazy becos evry time my head was always up star gazing I changd location to a coded corner.At a point I discoverd dat angels have dere own stars infact sum Starz ar angels.
Now you are just trolling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by SIRmanjar(m): 12:15am On Dec 13, 2016
dboss444:

I so much love this UFO sightings issue and ET I have been looking at sky since many years to just see 1 tin I never see even now I dey look sky I never still see anything. what part of Nigeria r u. if NA shooting star DAT one NA normal tin or do u use telescope?
I saw it whn I was staying in amuwo..I don't have a telescope..You might see oneday keep trying.I still dnt tink it was a ufo cos it was at a close range.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by SIRmanjar(m): 12:27am On Dec 13, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Now you are just trolling.
Sorry ma.wot do u mean trolling?Am a secretive person.I dnt really knw u and u don't know me ad i dnt like it when I discover sumtin ad share wit pipul ad dey don't take me serioux or don't u believe in angels? ar u an atheist?If u ar auvoir
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by sweetcocoa(f): 12:32am On Dec 13, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Sorry ma.wot do u mean trolling?Am a secretive person.I dnt really knw u and u don't know me ad i dnt like it when I discover sumtin ad share wit pipul ad dey don't take me serioux or don't u believe in angels? ar u an atheist?If u ar auvoir
No vex abeg, I don't have energy for this kind talk today.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by SIRmanjar(m): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2016
sweetcocoa:
No vex abeg, I don't have energy for this kind talk today.
Hahahaha.me sef don taya 4 d talk sef I jux de explain wetin happen to me for 1927 ad mony no dey fallout 4 de lecture sef.bye cheesy
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by amanikondo: 12:44am On Dec 13, 2016
QuietHammer:

People still don't know that most of these so called new technology that we civilians enjoy now have been used long ago by the military. It's called the ten-year delay strategy.

Thank you very much. The HD TV that people are watching today has been in existence since early 1980. US military through DARPA has so many technologies today that will be released in the next 20 to 30 years to the public. They are way ahead of everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by BrainArk(m): 1:02am On Dec 13, 2016
mojeer678:

What's your obsession with the word 'conspiracy theorists'? Do you even understand what it means? Apparently, you're trying too hard to sound 'objective' thereby displaying your abject ignorance of the subject matter.

Well, to help you a little, Armstrong et al. didn't land on the moon; no one landed on the moon the way they supposedly landed. But humans have gone and come back from the moon and elsewhere you don't wanna know.

Those Saturn V rockets cannot perform the feats they allegedly performed. Von Braun himself said so. But men now have crafts "that can take ET home". Fact!

Do you knwo what FTL means?

But for the sake of your topic, not only are military bases on the moon, 'others' are also on the moon and Mars.

It's always good to fully research a topic before you rush to create a thread.

amanikondo:

Thank you very much. The HD TV that people are watching today has been in existence since early 1980. US military through DARPA has so many technologies today that will be released in the next 20 to 30 years to the public. They are way ahead of everyone.
mojeer678:

What's your obsession with the word 'conspiracy theorists'? Do you even understand what it means? Apparently, you're trying too hard to sound 'objective' thereby displaying your abject ignorance of the subject matter.

Well, to help you a little, Armstrong et al. didn't land on the moon; no one landed on the moon the way they supposedly landed. But humans have gone and come back from the moon and elsewhere you don't wanna know.

Those Saturn V rockets cannot perform the feats they allegedly performed. Von Braun himself said so. But men now have crafts "that can take ET home". Fact!

But for the sake of your topic, not only are military bases on the moon, 'others' are also on the moon and Mars.

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by JhyMedex: 1:02am On Dec 13, 2016
MOSTEC:
In Other Words
Some people believe the
landings were real, some
don’t. Some challenge the
integrity of the most clear
pieces of evidence provided
by NASA;
Wow!! Neva have I entertained such a thought...
However until conclusive evidences are brought to light..
Choose to believe and reject it at d same tym..

Dis kinda reminds me of DECEPTION POINT by DAN BROWN..
Fiction abt hw NASA faked the discovery of extraterrestrials...

What do we believe,What do we reject
In my opinion jst like d Schrondingers Cat analogy.. We shld believe bt at d same tym not b totally close-minded, dt our beliefs may not b totally right ... Until irrefutable evidences are provided...
#Shalom
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by JhyMedex: 1:05am On Dec 13, 2016
sweetcocoa:
To be honest, I've wondered if it indeed happened.

I mean, technology is better now, why hasn't it been done again?
U same as FreeCocoa?.
I like d workings of ur mind.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by iluvpomo(m): 1:56am On Dec 13, 2016
GenBuhari:
Ebola is a hoax and so is HIV , I have been providing ample evidence for years now.
GeneralMúmú don land with his own conspiracy theories again.
Tell me, why is Buhari so ineffective as a leader of Nigeria?
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by prof800(m): 1:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Conspiracy theorists can make you believe anything. They leverage on relativity and the conjecture of empiricism that states that there is no empirical truth. Reality might just be an illusion after all.

Conspiracy theorists can make you believe that Canada is actually in South America and not North America.

Most interpreters of religious scriptures also use this technique and they interpret a passage to suit a particular need.
Conspiracy theorist I throway salute o! Oghene!

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by iluvpomo(m): 1:59am On Dec 13, 2016
GenBuhari:
Ebola is a hoax and so is HIV , I have been providing ample evidence for years now.
spartoo:
that's why you are Buhari
@spartoo ha ha ... abeg don mind the guy. He makes the real buhari look smart with all his nonsense theories on nairaland. His recent silly theory is that : Abacha did not steal any money (read here) grin grin
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Culin(f): 2:16am On Dec 13, 2016
mojeer678:

what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by tdayof(m): 5:22am On Dec 13, 2016
MOSTEC:
Why Faking It?
In order to understand the
theories, it is first essential
to answer the fundamental
question: Why? Faking a
moon landing is not a trivial
matter; it not only requires
massive resources, and
technical prowess, but also
the trust of a large number
of people who would be
involved in the moon landing
conspiracy. In terms of
practicality, attempting such
a hoax would only make
sense if the reasons behind
it were solid enough. Most
theorists point at the very
Space Race as the reason.
During the Cold War, both
the United States and the
USSR did all they could to
outsmart each other, and to
demonstrate their
technological superiority. The
idea of launching rockets and
satellites into the space was
not only a practical
undertaking, but also a very
clear demonstration of
power.
It became quite
apparent that the faction who
would win the Space Race
would win the Cold War.

Truth, not for humanity but show of power as this also enhance both countries military capability.

However, this has been of huge importance to humanity but the reason behind all these technology is to serve as show of power.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Od31(m): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2016
geez18:
faking something of this magnitude, even at that time, is no mean feat. with the advancements we've had since then it should have been exposed by now if truly the whole space landing was a hoax.

anybody doubting the authenticity of that landing has an arsenal of technology at their disposal now to disprove it and until they do they should please consign their conspiracy theories to their thoughts.

Thank you!! You said it all.

I just wonder, while forming theories, why not prove scientifically that it was fake. Do they know how many attempts were made before the successful landing? who goes to space just to go and fake something? Na wah for busy body people oh!!!
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by tdayof(m): 6:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Souljaboi1:
tdayof

Your food has landed ? Or maybe it has hoax(ed) ?

Op is just talking base on his own opinion.

For me. To me moon, landing is possible. I don't know where he got his facts from and his excuse on the level of technology available then, I hope he knows back in those years, USSR and US hold enough technology. Most technology in use right now are just innovations, improvement or addons to previous technologies.

Hope he knows that US already developed F111 by 1964 and this is 2016 Nigeria still can't develop a F111 engine. Op is probably looking at things with his Nigerian mind.

1 Like

Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by Phace(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Its somewhat ironic that the conspiracy theorists,whoever they are, make use of the feeds returned from the same moon expeditions they are criticising.

If they really want to convince the world, the method is clear - get other positive evidences that are capable of overshadowing the so-called hoax and get everyone to believe it. Its no news that theories, generally speaking, are inconclusive on the point it proves and consequently, more theories arise upon that same point.

Till these theorists become serious, they remain conspiracy criers to me.
Re: The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax by nextstep(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2016
I suppose it's like trying to describe how really heavy objects (e.g. airplanes) can fly to someone who refuses to believe it.

Rockets go in the air.
Rockets go into space
Rockets can escape Earth gravity and rendezvous with other objects in space.
Rockets can land back on Earth
Why is it hard to believe that rockets can land on the moon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between IT And ICT? / 'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter / Pictures Of Zoo Owner In Bed With Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.