Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Which Nigerian 2016 Music Album You Love/impressed You The Most? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Nigerian 2016 Music Album You Love/impressed You The Most? (672 Views)

Meet Josiah Jesse Ransome-Kuti, The First Nigerian Artist To Release Music Album / Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future / "Mr President": Chiwetalu Agu To Release A Music Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian 2016 Music Album You Love/impressed You The Most? by mazimee(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
The Nigerian music industry has been a busy one this year with so many artists working their ass out to give us good music. So many Albums has been rolled out, others will be released before the year runs out .

I was listening to my radio on HOT 96. 5 Fm Asaba and the question came on. "which album did you like most ?" the confusion was real as so many people where found it difficult to pick one.
From
Illbriss - Illygaty
Adekunle Gold - Gold Album
Kiss Daniel - New Era
Reekado Banks – Spotlight
Phyno – "Playmaker"
M.I – Illegal Mixtape 3: The Finale
Yemi Alade - Mama Africa
Lil kesh - Y. A. G. I

So far so good, which of the Albums did you love the most?
Re: Which Nigerian 2016 Music Album You Love/impressed You The Most? by Blakjewelry(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mi illegal music 3
Re: Which Nigerian 2016 Music Album You Love/impressed You The Most? by yinkzzboy: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
For naija: kiss daniel NEW ERA z dah bomb. N!gga made lotta quality songs there. Wuld den go for SPOTLIGHT aand GOLD.
for foreign: The wkeend 'STARBOY', mhenn this N!gga just brought back music. Wuld then go for VIEWS drake and meek mill DC4 (firee). Been loving j.cole new singles too for the Album 4 UR EYES ONLY.
sorry iffa bore yhu i'm juss a muzic freakk. cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian 2016 Music Album You Love/impressed You The Most? by IamOpemipo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Gold and New ERa.. the rest are learning
Re: Which Nigerian 2016 Music Album You Love/impressed You The Most? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
New Era : Best Nigerian album in 2016
Re: Which Nigerian 2016 Music Album You Love/impressed You The Most? by damjane(f): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
kiss daniel was a hit for me
Re: Which Nigerian 2016 Music Album You Love/impressed You The Most? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chemistry

Simi & falz

#YOLO
Re: Which Nigerian 2016 Music Album You Love/impressed You The Most? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
yinkzzboy:
For naija: kiss daniel NEW ERA z dah bomb. N!gga made lotta quality songs there. Wuld den go for SPOTLIGHT aand GOLD.
for foreign: The wkeend 'STARBOY', mhenn this N!gga just brought back music. Wuld then go for VIEWS drake and meek mill DC4 (firee). Been loving j.cole new singles too for the Album 4 UR EYES ONLY.
sorry iffa bore yhu i'm juss a muzic freakk. cheesy

Theweeknd is music. smiley
True color
Reminder
Attention.

Got me playing it everyday.

I can't rest a day without listening to at least one weeknd's track

For Fvck sake, this dude must surely win Grammy "next album of the year".

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian 2016 Music Album You Love/impressed You The Most? by iykekelvins(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Olamide-Street OT
Adekunle Gold-Gold Album
Reekado Banks-Spotlight
Re: Which Nigerian 2016 Music Album You Love/impressed You The Most? by Bigajeff(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
Adekunle Gold & Kiss Daniel
Re: Which Nigerian 2016 Music Album You Love/impressed You The Most? by yinkzzboy: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
richommie:

Theweeknd is music. smiley
True color
Reminder
Attention.

Got me playing it everyday.

I can't rest a day without listening to at least one weeknd's track

For Fvck sake, this dude must surely win Grammy "next album of the year".

#YOLO
false alarm, starboy ft daft punk,Sidewalks ft kendric lamar. dude is the wave bro.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! See The Cow With Two Heads Spotted In Abuja (photos) / ATTENTION NEEDED!! Please Rate These Lovelies / Between A Twitter User And Controversial Oap Freeze .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.