Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner (56404 Views)

Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / Governor Wike Attends Thanksgiving Of Sen Magnus Abe of the Apc / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by sarrki(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Senator Elect Magnus Abe celebrates with people of his constituency after he was declared winner in the runoff
Election.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by PH1stBorn: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congrats to him for his doggedness

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by sarrki(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congratulations to you sire

Close rank with other contestants and work for the

Good of your constituency, rivers state and Nigeria at large.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by balanceofterror1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Those that died/killed for this victory, NTOOOOOR!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by azimibraun: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
How come some folks are saying he was beating? Congrats jare...Handsome Man.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by NOC1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
He truly deserve it, under no circumstance should the likes of Alaka nwogu abi wetin defeat Abe in a free and fair election.

Just like Sekibo I will doubt any news apart from win he is a name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by kahal29: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congrats my Senator elect. You fought so hard for this sweet victory

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by seunmsg(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congratulations to distinguish senator Magnus Abe. His victory in yesterday's election shows that loyalty and commitment to ideal democratic principles pays after all. When all former Amaechi loyalist were switching side to the Wike/Mama peace camp, he stood his ground and remained loyal to Amaechi despite all the intimidations. I am really so happy that he didn't lost out at the end of the day.

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Dcomrade(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congratulations to him... .Seems his people love him.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by kurt09(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congrats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Good

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by stobery(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Celebrating Stolen mandate

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by CoolFreeday(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by lielbree: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Rigging at its best. Election that was held in his house.

Himself and ameachi are still hated by their people.

This man used to attend my church, his the most pompous fellow I've ever met.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by azimibraun: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Each time I listen to folks talk about Rivers politics as it concerns Ameachi and Wike I just laugh.. Wike is dying in silence and all you people do is Hail him as the Don who is doing so well.... I may not be in position to give ameachi's other squad members but am quite sure with Ameachi, Abe, Dakuku and whoever ameachi is able to get a federal strategic position an ARMY is surely bin built and I wonder if Wike can handle them later. Becouse between their job roles and that of Wike, Wike stands a chance of falling out with his own squard than these guys. But overall aside the violence and death, I would say Rivers state is winning.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Marcelinho(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hokay, next.
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by eyeview: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Inec has already declared him winner whereas the other two seats where pdp won is still unofficial.
This inec does not even pretend about it small

Buhari needs to do nigerians a favour and die so that we can return to democracy. The level of impunity by this useless inec is so brazen

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by efguy1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
"Praise the Lord, ale"
sarrki:
Senator Elect Magnus Abe celebrates with people of his constituency after he was declared winner in the runoff
Election.
"Honey, look into the camera, represent"
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by ekpeye(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
stobery:
Celebrating Stolen mandate
Just like wike stole

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by lielbree: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
azimibraun:
Each time I listen to folks talk about Rivers politics as it concerns Ameachi and Wike I just laugh.. Wike is dying in silence and all you people do is Hail him as the Don who is doing so well.... I may not be in position to give ameachi's other squad members but am quite sure with Ameachi, Abe, Dakuku and whoever ameachi is able to get a federal strategic position an ARMY is surely bin built and I wonder if Wike can handle them later. Becouse between their job roles and that of Wike, Wike stands a chance of falling out with his own squard than these guys. But overall aside the violence and death, I would say Rivers state is winning.

Wike has something which non of the people you've mentioned have which is the PEOPLE.
WIKE IS A GRASS ROOTS POLITICIAN. THE PEOPLE LOVE HIM! THE PEOPLE ARE HIS ARMY. THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS THE VOICE OF GOD!!!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Martinola(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ok...kontinu
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Marcelinho(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
azimibraun:
What is he saying, please!

15 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Cinho7: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Happy for them
Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Agromuda(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congratz!!! It is a win for the good people of Rivers State.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Marcelinho(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
eyeview:
Inec has already declared him winner whereas the other two seats where pdp won is still unofficial.
This inec does not even pretend about it small
You follow see am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by mensdept: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Just look at the zoo, see people celebrating nonsense, and 4 years will go by and they will be worse off.

14 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by kurt09(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
azimibraun:
What?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Everblazinggg(f): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congrats sir. After all the noise and cry of Mr wike you still won comfortably. You're a man.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by Laple0541(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Amechi is gradually reclaiming his territory..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by shiki(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
What a slap to Wike

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner by lielbree: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Laple0541:
Amechi is gradually reclaiming his territory..
Story. He lost in his lga

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview / Dino Melaye Reacts To Loss Says "The Gang Up Was Unimaginable"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.