Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike (1365 Views)

Chika Ike Pretty In White (Photos) / Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike by iamVirus(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2016

Nollywood actress Chika Ike , who only turned 31 2 weeks ago has been married although the marriage lasted bare months.
In an interview with The Nation, she accustom her failed marriage to her age.
She told the Newspaper, [b]“I think it has to do with so many reasons; one of them might be being young. Some people get married that young and have been able to make their marriages work. But if you’re young, you’re young.
“There are some things you’ve not experienced. You might not be able to stay calm when you’re supposed to stay calm, understand when you’re supposed to understand or leave what you’re supposed to leave.

“I think it has to do with age and so many other things like compatibility and not being true to yourself in the marriage. Everybody has a limit. There are some things in marriage that you might not be able to stand. Some people’s limit might not be my limit; my limit might be somebody’s starting point.”
On rumours she is planning to walk down the aisle again,she said:
“Marriage is a beautiful institution. I will never talk down on marriage because it’s something I still look forward to. It’s what every woman hopes for. Though I’m focused on my career right now, I do have a very special person in my life.”[/b]
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/marriage-didnt-last-chika-ike/
Re: Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike by iamVirus(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Focused on your career at 31? SMH

1 Like

Re: Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike by Cholls(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
my brothers and sisters see her foolish excuse.....spite

1 Like

Re: Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike by teemanbastos(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
abeg when Fast n Furious 8 go come out?
Re: Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike by ironheart(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
We always makes excuse for our failures
Re: Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike by Tallesty1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Your life.

None of my business
Re: Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike by ritababe(f): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Tallesty1:
Your life.

None of my business

if none of ur business why take my space na?

About the topic I think she's ripe enough for marriage.
Re: Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike by eyeview: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
A failure will blame anyother and everyother but herself
Re: Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike by Glaxx(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
I feel her. Maturity is necessary for marriage. Anyways, CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK

1 Like

Re: Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
until your armpit grows Dada abi??

Re: Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 12, 2016
Why didn't you wait for your time undecided....shioor
Re: Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 12, 2016
all the best darling...everybody deserve a second jare
Re: Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike by dangotesmummy: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2016
Glaxx:
I feel her. Maturity is necessary for marriage. Anyways, CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK
that was exactly her point
Re: Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike by Tallesty1(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2016
ritababe:

if none of ur business why take my space na?

About the topic I think she's ripe enough for marriage.
It is for sale

(1) (Reply)

Celebration In Lagos As Student Emerges “miss Virginity” 2017 (photo) / Updated: Petition To Stop Airing BIG BROTHER NIGERIA Hits 15000 + / Phyno Features In Genevieve Nnaji's "Lion Heart" Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.