Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (81933 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 4:54am On Dec 21, 2016
SunFlow:

Chai! bros, you flawlessly good. your choice of wordings are effortlessly beautiful. keep it up bro.

Thanks bro cheesy
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by summerflame(m): 5:40am On Dec 21, 2016
Do u want to be unfortunate in life?
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by stardomberry: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2016
I pray adaobi will not die ooooo!!!! Dat useless father got what he deserves...... Loving dis story.
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2016
As if I knew.......

How did the governor meet Ada?
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by lucasnas(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2016
nice writeup bro

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by joshuamoses101(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Chipappii:

Joshuaa grin
oga chipappii y are u calling my name by 1am u no dey sleep? Nd no dey shine ur teeth gimme cnt i luv sumbody again? grin
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Peterkeys6(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
godwil114:
Big fat lie.....you are feeding dem with lies
if e easy,cum feed us with ur own lie abeg
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by joshuamoses101(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chipappii:

Joshuaa grin
chipappiiiii grin no go kill urself becos of ada o

dis story reminds me of the saying "NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD" who would hv thought such a beautiful gal has gotten through this much

this story meant be fiction but sh*t like this happens in our society today
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by godwil114(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Peterkeys6:
if e easy,cum feed us with ur own lie abeg
this story na copy and paste.......and the story is not true.....if someone tried to rape you and you burst his head or stab him, you're going to prison.
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Orlolahdey(f): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
joshuamoses101:
nd m truely nd genuinely inluv with u grin

but quincy no let luv make u do watin go cause u nd ur family more harm dan gud o
Are u rich nd handsome??
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by gtin(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
godwil114:
this story na copy and paste.......and the story is not true.....if someone tried to rape you and you burst his head or stab him, you're going to prison.
Hv u ever heard abt self defence?
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by godwil114(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
joshuamoses101:
chipappiiiii grin no go kill urself becos of ada o

dis story reminds me of the saying "NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD" who would hv thought such a beautiful gal has gotten through this much

this story meant be fiction but sh*t like this happens in our society today
shit like this don't happen in our society... Only in Nigeria movie...how will a guy in this 21st century want to kill himself because of a village girl. You dey talk as if them be romeo and Juliet..... In this 21st century people don't care about love they care about money.....even dangote loves money than love......
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by godwil114(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
gtin:

Hv u ever heard abt self defence?
Americans law is different from Nigerians law....if you stab person in Nigeria police will arrest you..they don't care if it's self defence or not.
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by gtin(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
godwil114:
Americans law is different from Nigerians law....if you stab person in Nigeria police will arrest you..they don't care if it's self defence or not.
And the person dat was trying to rape, wat will happen to him?

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by joshuamoses101(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
godwil114:
shit like this don't happen in our society... Only in Nigeria movie...how will a guy in this 21st century want to kill himself because of a village girl. You dey talk as if them be romeo and Juliet..... In this 21st century people don't care about love they care about money.....even dangote loves money than love......
wasnt talking abt d luv m talking abt wat d gal has bin through
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chipappii:
A short story of love and Romance and Adventure. .... .. .

Pure Fiction

All rights reserved.

Comments needed and appreciated

Jhybho

Hurklan

Free101

KissChrix

Sweetieconstie

Supizino

Elskillful

Wenebunwo

Gtin

Kentura

Arosunshine

Nollyway

Olufemiwhit

Joshuamoses101

Jarexxx

Pls follow......
godwil114:

Did you even read the bolded at all?

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
godwil114:
Bro, if you don't like the story.....leave us to enjoy it abeg. In movies and/or fiction, society rules "sometimes" don't matter, better yet, there are times where proper law procedure isn't followed...Good thing you're Nigerian, so you know what I mean.

Nothing kills good argument as disrespect. You can't just be rubbishing someone's work, even if its not to your taste.

Good tidings

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Kemzynation(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
reading in 12D *continew*

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by godwil114(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
joshuamoses101:
wasnt talking abt d luv m talking abt wat d gal has bin through
oga na fake story the guy they tell.....
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
THE END

Ada held my hand as we walked through the field, everywhere was so green, the atmosphere so serene and Romance seemed to be in the air, everywhere seemed to have been prepared for us and it was perfect.
Ada looked exceptionally beautiful and happy. Each time i looked at her, i wished i was grown enough to marry.
"Do you remember how we met?" she asked me
"I could forget where i was born but not that"
She smiled and squeezed my hand.
"Meeting you was the second best thing to ever happen to me Quinn"
"What was the first? "
"You loving me, that was the first and best"
"i'm blushing"
"You are dark, you can't blush"
We both laughed, for some reasons, i couldn't say much to her, she did all the talking and i didn't know why.
"Quinn, i will always love you, i hope you know that and i want you to know that you can live without me, you can move on, you have a life to live ahead of you" we were facing each other by this time and holding our two hands.
"You gave me life a meaning, my heart isn't in my chest anymore, its you that's there".
I held her face in my hands and wiped the tears that had appeared there. She held my hand up to her face
"I hate to see you sad whenever you think of me, just remember the good memories we made, the lovely times we had and keep that to your heart, you are the one beating inside my chest and i love you. Quincy live for the two of us, its so cold out here without you but i will survive ".
The tears came to my eyes as she talked, i closed my eyes and kissed her, her lips tasted salty, the tears were in them but i didn't care. I opened my eyes and only the empty air was there and i was alone, the tears still in my eyes.

I didn't even know how i was able to get through that phase, i should have died from shock and pain but i didn't, i can't deny that i once out of many times contemplated suicide, that also wasn't easy, i had been selfish enough and i needed to think of other people for once, to think of my family who loved me and had stood by me each time and never for once complained of my excesses.
Life moved on, slowly, my family as usual was very supportive, princess was always there to snap me out of my misery, my two sisters were sweethearts and my father, through all those moments never for once complained, he knew i was young, naive and in love. My mom, well, she was just being my mom, it was her duty to care for me and she never lagged. One person that always seemed to be there whenever i needed someone didn't disappoint either, Janet, she stuck around for me, she was supposed to be gone but she stayed, yet the void was still in my heart but i did notice her.

My waec exam came and passed, i wasn't able to write it. My father thought i needed a change of environment, i needed to get away from all that sorrowful setting. I was going to Join my uncle in the United States but I have to recover first.

Ada may be gone but she was always there with me, every night in my dreams....

THE END..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
:' cry cry cry
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by godwil114(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chipappii:

I wouldn't hv care about the the story if it wasn't push to front page....
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Chipappii(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
godwil114:
I wouldn't hv care about the the story if it wasn't push to front page....

Oh, ok.

Don't worry, i may soon write a fake story on a sadist called godwil114

4 Likes

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by joshuamoses101(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
godwil114:
oga na fake story the guy they tell.....
oga if u no like the story kindly gerrarofhere

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by KiziitoKennel(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chipappii:

Chipappii abeg leave that guy n continue ur love story jare..

I must confess, na man u b.. Nice write up, keep it up!!

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by toboski1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
godwil114:
This story is disgusting and fake
Bring your foreign standard story let's see. if you've got non remain silent

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by wenebunwo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
The great Nairaland writer. jah bless
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chipappii, next rated gringrin

1 Like

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by godwil114(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chipappii:

Oh, ok.

Don't worry, i may soon write a fake story on a sadist called godwil114
who your story epp. It didn't change the price of a bag of rice....niqqa go and sit down with your story....
Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by Godsent231(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
@ godwil114 nt that yhu can even write a poem,that yhu now here critising chipapll over his story...@ writer lovely write up dia,Buh we all know that wat yhu wrote aup dia no fit happen fr naija..if the boy is madly in love,the parents wud beat the madness outta the boil...fr crying out loud he is still 17

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by joshuamoses101(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
godwil114:
you're a fool.....f**k your big stupid head...keep on supporting all this fake stories.......
and i can see u are mentally disordered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Male Blacks Were Sodomized By Gay White Masters, During The Slave Trade Da / How I Foolishly Wasted 80k at a NightClub / A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.