Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

This Is The Why We Keep Arguing Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is The Why We Keep Arguing Here (442 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Blocks A Twitter Follower For Arguing The Word Of God / There Is No Church In Heaven. Stop Arguing And Criticisms. / What Arguing Atheists And Theists Should Rather Focus On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Why We Keep Arguing Here by SamJed(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
When a brother showed me this bible passages, i was so much filled with joy. Dear atheists, agnostics and the rest, please take some time out to ponder on these sentences and you will see why you just cant understand some things when you try to apply logic. When we just say BELIEVE and FAITH, you find it absurb but then, you help fulfil the bible.
I Corinthians 1:18 and 21
21 For God in his wisdom made it impossible for people to know him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” message we preach, God decided to save those who believe [Good news bible]
LET ME USE ANOTHER TRANSLATION FOR BETTER EXPLANATION
For God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never find God through human brilliance, and then he stepped in and saved all those who believed his message, which the world calls foolish and silly .[Living Bible]
AND ANOTHER TRANSLATION
Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never know him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save those who believe.[New Living Translation]
BUT THEN TO CHRISTIANS, DONT GIVE UP BECAUSE;
18 The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God.
LET THIS ALWAYS RING IN OUR MINDS...AND PLEASE CONTINUE ARGUING O...I AM HAPPY AS YOU ARE FULFILLING GOD'S WORD grin grin ...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Why We Keep Arguing Here by LaDolceVita: 12:58am On Dec 12, 2016
I'm glad you're filled with joy, however 'just listen and believe' isn't even an argument not to talk of a cogent one.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest : No Excuse Is Tenable / Bishop Says Recession Usually Affects Christians Who Disobey God / Suleiman’s Invitation May Plunge Nigeria Into Religious War – Rights Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.