Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Advantages Of Attending A Military School. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advantages Of Attending A Military School. (41000 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / 7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by tdayof(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
mrmaze:
Command ibadan

Mokola, odogbo, Ojoo? Which one
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by chiozo(f): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
I concur
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by SpencerM(m): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
officialPMN:
Most people think going to a military school has disadvantages or takes a bad toll on children but today on this post I am going to highlight the reasons why going to a military secondary school isn't a bad idea.
1) Discipline
Everyone knows that you can not mess up around uniformed men. They are rules for every activity that goes on in the school and you totally know what an army slap feels like not to talk of flogging so you can not think of going against the rules. In military schools like command secondary school, Discipline is the first word on their motto before knowledge.

2) knowledge
I can confidently tell you that military schools can boast of having the best teachers cause there teachers are carefully selected by the Federal Ministry of Defence yes I said ministry of Defence their teachers are under the ministry of defence not education. So you can be sure of having the best education.

3) Smartness
You can not compare the smartness of a child that attended a military school to other schools. Because while they are busy trying to outsmart a soldier you are busy trying to outsmart a civilian you know the difference. When you spend six years outsmarting a soldier trust me you are totally going to survive on the streets.

3) Barrack Influence
Attending a military school makes you get in contact with barrack peeps as well as the barrack itself. Not everything in the barracks is actually a social vice there is this feeling and vibe that comes from the barracks it grooms you to be tough for the task ahead in the outside world.

4) Easy choice of a career path
When you are in an environment for long it tends to affect your choice of career in the future. Being around the military men makes you see the beauty and importance of their profession so its not always difficult to pick a career.
Too be continued.....

https://pmnlive..co.ke/2016/12/advantages-of-attending-military.html?m=1
..Yaay!! rep 32FAB...Commando since primary schoool....+ProudlyBarrackBoy cheesy wink [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by AlphaStyles(m): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin
demo4ril97:
I am not understand! Come again
LOL this ur english sef
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Olotamuktar: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Proudly xcommandoe (cssi)
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by AlphaStyles(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Samiceman:
Repping Army Day Odogbo Barracks, Ojoo, Ibadan
see my brother o

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by adedayoa2(f): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
I rep Ojo 01
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by danthamccoy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Port Harcourt. Best 6 years of my life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Patrik007(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
The best story of the Century,
if I hear Positive barrack influence, my guys who have been through that system, behave like touts, smoke weed, They feel like they are gods, They have no respect and value for human lives, Military schools in Nigeria is all hype and trash, Thank God my Mum stopped me from entering one when I was younger, now I know by she stopped me,

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by currentbrands(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Excellent write up......being a product of AFMS Jos, i completely agree with u.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by jaybee3(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
mrmaze:
Command ibadan

Which of them and what year?
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Qyubee(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Proudly cssj!

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Adekdammy: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
cdssikeja our dear school
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Deenite(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
just because u are previlaged (cos u cant get admitted without connect) to go to a military school doesnt make it an advantage. Trust me u have no edge over anyone dat attended a unity school, cos as far as am concerned u r now a bloody civilian.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Bants(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Repping Navy Secondary Ibara Abeokuta #ForwardEverBackwardNever 97

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by AlphaStyles(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Patrik007:
if I hear Positive barrack influence, my guys who have been through that system, behave like touts, smoke weed, They feel like they are gods, They have no respect and value for human lives, Military schools in Nigeria is all hype and trash, Thank God my Mum stopped me from entering one when I was younger, now I know by she stopped me,
What do you mean? that we are uncultured? mst of us that attended military schls are the most deciplined.those bagas are the unserious once that got influenced by bad company outside.atleast we aint spoilt brats
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by MsFaith: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
5) It's cheaper than private schools and far better than state schools.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by malton: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lol. On point, OP. Military schools practically raised me. From nursery to primary. Had everything planned to resume a military secondary school too, but when I saw an escape route, I took it with no hesitation.

No time to be SIRing about!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Stephandeswardt: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
ojotu4real:
Reping Command Ikeja 07.... U try sha

Cdssojo,cssib....tiger

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by sweery(f): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
kropotkin2:
Repping Airforce military school Jos 93' set
'93 wow.You gave me clean 10yrs.
Repp'n Airforce Secondary School PortHarcourt '03 set

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Emrixx(f): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Twale for all d ex-boyz in d house dat furthered I rep NMS Zaria

4 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by zeanslim(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fact !, repping COMLAG Command ipaja Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
I rep comlag... Command secondary school ipaja LAGOS 2012 set cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Craigbrown4076: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
And upon all the punishment,cunningness and what not... Has it been able to change Nigeria for the better?

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Thylord(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Command secondary school Abakaliki.LAND OF NO MERCY.Class of 06.heaven knows that all my children must attend that school.

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by sweery(f): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Patrik007:
Jealous one spotted.
See painment oo

They woulda planked out jealousy from your life if you'd attended Airforce PH. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by KingzPen(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
stevebond007:
I agree, Discipline na virtue,
CDSS Ibadan fire, still in me.
Are you sure? Wah set?

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by onwardsoldier(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
officialPMN:
Most people think going to a military school has disadvantages or takes a bad toll on children but today on this post I am going to highlight the reasons why going to a military secondary school isn't a bad idea.
1) Discipline
Everyone knows that you can not mess up around uniformed men. They are rules for every activity that goes on in the school and you totally know what an army slap feels like not to talk of flogging so you can not think of going against the rules. In military schools like command secondary school, Discipline is the first word on their motto before knowledge.

2) knowledge
I can confidently tell you that military schools can boast of having the best teachers cause there teachers are carefully selected by the Federal Ministry of Defence yes I said ministry of Defence their teachers are under the ministry of defence not education. So you can be sure of having the best education.

3) Smartness
You can not compare the smartness of a child that attended a military school to other schools. Because while they are busy trying to outsmart a soldier you are busy trying to outsmart a civilian you know the difference. When you spend six years outsmarting a soldier trust me you are totally going to survive on the streets.

3) Barrack Influence
Attending a military school makes you get in contact with barrack peeps as well as the barrack itself. Not everything in the barracks is actually a social vice there is this feeling and vibe that comes from the barracks it grooms you to be tough for the task ahead in the outside world.

4) Easy choice of a career path
When you are in an environment for long it tends to affect your choice of career in the future. Being around the military men makes you see the beauty and importance of their profession so its not always difficult to pick a career.
Too be continued.....
You nailed it, there is nothing like the Military school. You have an edge among your peers at every point in time,the courage to withstand storm will be in you at every point in time.

https://pmnlive..co.ke/2016/12/advantages-of-attending-military.html?m=1
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Edenoscar(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
stevebond007:
I agree,
Discipline na virtue,

CDSS Ibadan fire, still in me.
see my person oo. what set?
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by numericalguy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
The disadvantages are too much.

1. You become anti social. Always feeling like the sore thumb in any social gathering.

2. You lack the yarns to toast babes because all those moto park gra-gra no dey win girls heart.

3. Its very easy for a smart smooth talker to snatch the only babe you finaly hustle to get.

4. They are usually lonely, unhappy and frustrated

5. They resort to hard drugs, weed and end up alcoholics.

6. They are very weak academically and many of them
don't go beyond secondary school.

7. The few that make it to universities end up as cultists
and get involved in cult fracas and become injured or even killed by rival cult groups

8. They find it heard to become succesfull busines men because of their anti-social nature.

9. They are mentally weak and instable but quick to violence because they always feel every single issue must be resolved violently.

10. Because of their violent nature, they themsleves get injured or even killed in fracas theirby putting their family in terrible sorrows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Abolishes Uniform Policy, Cancels Middle Schools / Unilag Gate Shut Down By Students Over Infestation Of Bedbugs.*pics / OAU ODL First Set Writes Final Paper in A Joyful Mood After Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.