Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,198 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

How Do I Recieve Money Via Nacional - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Recieve Money Via Nacional (519 Views)

How To Recieve Money With Paypal / Pls How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? / Preventing People From Accessing Their Money Via ATM Is An Invitation To Anarchy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recieve Money Via Nacional by KeriBaby(f): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please My people I was sent some money via nacional and I have no idea how it works! Please anyone with some
Info about it kindly put me thru
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Via Nacional by LoveDecay(m): 1:34am On Dec 12, 2016
KeriBaby:
Please My people I was sent some money via nacional and I have no idea how it works! Please anyone with some

banco nacional
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Via Nacional by Zdoh(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2016
KeriBaby:
Where in Nigeria does the beneficiary pick up the money?
Currently, cash can be picked up across the bank counter at any one of the 300 nationwide branches of Wema and Fidelity Bank.
What information/ documents do you need from the sender and receiver?
The following personal information is required from the sender:
- First and last name as it is written on their government issued identification
- Address including zip code, & telephone number
The sender will also supply the following information about the receiver
- First and last name as it is written on their government issued identification
- Full Address
- Receiver's Telephone number.
- Receiver's Bank Name and Account number (for Bank Direct Deposit transfers)
What information does the receiver in Nigeria need to collect the money?
If the funds are transferred using the Bank Account transfer option, no information is required as the funds are transferred directly into the bank account.
However, if the transfer is for cash pick up the receiver/ beneficiary shall provide the following:
- Folio Number a special secret reference number with which the bank shall confirm authenticity of the transaction and receive
- Any government issued identification like International Passport, Drivers License, National ID Card etc.

I hope these help?
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Via Nacional by KeriBaby(f): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thanks a lot
Zdoh:
Where in Nigeria does the beneficiary pick up the money?
Currently, cash can be picked up across the bank counter at any one of the 300 nationwide branches of Wema and Fidelity Bank.
What information/ documents do you need from the sender and receiver?
The following personal information is required from the sender:
- Address including zip code, & telephone number
The sender will also supply the following information about the receiver
- Full Address
- Receiver's Telephone number.
- Receiver's Bank Name and Account number (for Bank Direct Deposit transfers)
What information does the receiver in Nigeria need to collect the money?
If the funds are transferred using the Bank Account transfer option, no information is required as the funds are transferred directly into the bank account.
However, if the transfer is for cash pick up the receiver/ beneficiary shall provide the following:
- Folio Number a special secret reference number with which the bank shall confirm authenticity of the transaction and receive
- Any government issued identification like International Passport, Drivers License, National ID Card etc.

I hope these help?

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Bonanza!!!2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Grabs!!get A Puppy From Abroad! / This Is What Hurt Your Business The Most / Free Online Training On Graphics And Whiteboard Animation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.