Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767435 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by To3i(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
onedebos:

You can book that with your Gtb card, if you don't have that, I can help you book from here.

Lol, the question is how do i book it MYSELF?
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
To3i:

Lol, the question is how do i book it MYSELF?

Go to the Atlasjet website.. Its in Turkish but if you use Chrome browser you'd be given the option to translate the page.. If not be putting each of the words into Google translate
Re: North Cyprus by Iyowuski: 6:39am On Sep 11, 2014
shyeetle: I appreciate everyone that has help one way or the other by asking questions, answering them. Following this thread is a great tool for me till date as I got my passport today with ENTRY PERMISSION. I volunteer to help anyone dat might need some help within my reach, questions are warmly welcomed. I should commend the effort of the driven force of the thread WIP7, u ve got this leadership skills and spirit to help, thank u sir. Penroll, others my salute. Thank u sirs

Mybroda thankGod for you....pls what ar d questions sumone shud xpet to answer for d visa interview? Pls help bro
Re: North Cyprus by lolade2803: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2014
Good day everyone, My name is Tijani ololade I gained admission into EMU to study architecture. .. I have since paid part of d fees $1,673.90 I sent my confirmation letter 2days ago and I have since been expecting my confirmation letter. .. my mind has not been at rest because of my parents convincing them into allowing me leave my university in Ghana for EMU. wasn't easy and I'm hoping I didn't do anything wrong and pls who can help so as to get my confirmation letter fast.,, God bless my helper
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2014
A
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2014
TRNC EBOLA HOTLINE YOU CAN REACH IF YOU SUSPECT ANY SYMPTOM

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2014
lolade2803: Good day everyone, My name is Tijani ololade I gained admission into EMU to study architecture. .. I have since paid part of d fees $1,673.90 I sent my confirmation letter 2days ago and I have since been expecting my confirmation letter. .. my mind has not been at rest because of my parents convincing them into allowing me leave my university in Ghana for EMU. wasn't easy and I'm hoping I didn't do anything wrong and pls who can help so as to get my confirmation letter fast.,, God bless my helper

Why do you pay the amount you stated above? I am afraid your confirmation letter may not be prepared since you pay less than required amount.
Re: North Cyprus by akinlex(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2014
wip7:

Why do you pay the amount you stated above? I am afraid your confirmation letter may not be prepared since you pay less than required amount.
exactly!!!
Re: North Cyprus by gowaga68: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hello guys,
I sat for entrance examination to one foriegn university and after the exam i got a mail saying admission deny due to taking other students with better results. At the same time they said I can write for Review (appeal) of admission process .
So, could anyone help with how to go about it please?
Thanks in advance.
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
gowaga68: Hello guys,
I sat for entrance examination to one foriegn university and after the exam i got a mail saying admission deny due to taking other students with better results. At the same time they said I can write for Review (appeal) of admission process .
So, could anyone help with how to go about it please?
Thanks in advance.
They take the best exam scores first.
You could write a letter telling them your scores and asking if there are any places left on the course that you want.
You could ask if there are any other courses that you do qualify for.
Or you coud study and re-sit the exam.
Re: North Cyprus by gowaga68: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
The scores wasnt disclose to me.
worry359:
They take the best exam scores first.
You could write a letter telling them your scores and asking if there are any places left on the course that you want.
You could ask if there are any other courses that you do qualify for.
Or you coud study and re-sit the exam.
Re: North Cyprus by shyeetle: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Iyowuski:

Mybroda thankGod for you....pls what ar d questions sumone shud xpet to answer for d visa interview? Pls help bro

Questions!!! Are only formality to confirm the authenticity of ur documents. Get the complete required documents and be ready to defend them. E.g might ask ' how old are u? ' to confirm. 'Which school u studying? '. ' what course will u be studying?'. ' how many years is your course of study?'. U can get one of this or even all depend on how lucky u are. As for me he didn't question my documents, yes but was interviewed in Russian. Don't worry that's my problem.
Re: North Cyprus by shyeetle: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
THIS WILL ANNOY TRAVEL AGENTS, am sorry in advance
Plan ur itinerary on Emirates airline and proceed to payment with eticket if u have ur PERSONAL ATM laced wit activation code ready, otherwise proceed to hold booking. Take the printout to ecobank, Uba, zenith, FirstBank nationwide then pay conveniently n get ur ticket within 8 hrs. U can visit different banks to confirm the airline they take payment for n will surely guide u tru the steps. It dat simple. Hope dis helps. Questions are welcome wit warmth.
Good luck every1
Re: North Cyprus by flowales(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Does Emirates fly to ercan international airport. And is it advisable to buy one way . My brother is going to northern Cyprus.
Re: North Cyprus by Iyowuski: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
shyeetle:

Questions!!! Are only formality to confirm the authenticity of ur documents. Get the complete required documents and be ready to defend them. E.g might ask ' how old are u? ' to confirm. 'Which school u studying? '. ' what course will u be studying?'. ' how many years is your course of study?'. U can get one of this or even all depend on how lucky u are. As for me he didn't question my documents, yes but was interviewed in Russian.

Don't worry that's my problem.
Russian? I no sabi any other language
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 12:29am On Sep 12, 2014
flowales: Does Emirates fly to ercan international airport. And is it advisable to buy one way . My brother is going to northern Cyprus.

Emirates doesn't fly directly to Ercan. You'll have to book Emirates and atlas jet separately. They do have an agreement so if you fly Emirates to Turkey and atlas jet to Ercan, you can get your luggage flown straight to Ercan. You should get return on Emirates and one way on atlas jet. Atlas jet ticket can be bought on their website. You can pay with your debit card. You can only pay with the debit card of the person travelling with the airline. If you've issues with paying using your debit card, AGood luck to your brother.
Re: North Cyprus by shyeetle: 5:52am On Sep 12, 2014
onedebos:

Emirates doesn't fly directly to Ercan. You'll have to book Emirates and atlas jet separately. They do have an agreement so if you fly Emirates to Turkey and atlas jet to Ercan, you can get your luggage flown straight to Ercan. You should get return on Emirates and one way on atlas jet. Atlas jet ticket can be bought on their website. You can pay with your debit card. You can only pay with the debit card of the person travelling with the airline. If you've issues with paying using your debit card. Add Good luck to your brother.

Hello sir, I am not arguing ur opinion, it an option.booking separately emirates and atlas is a nice suggestion and it quite okay, but when u book emirates Lagos to ercan and pay emirates from home. Emirates will now book atlas on ur behalf giving u the ticket from home. So this will be ur itinerary: emirates frm Lagos to Dubai, Dubai to ataturk, then atlas frm ataturk to ercan. This is how I booked with emirates last month with a local flight, I never visit the local flight website, emirates will connect u with any available local flight and ur bags will be retrieved at ercan( dat is d relationship u mentioned). It is called an OUTBOUND FLIGHT. Don't u think this will be easier for freshers or getting to ataturk and looking for where to buy ercan ticket. Emirates websites has all dis info, they don't fly there but they will book it for u.
Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by shyeetle: 5:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Very important point
Flight reservation is required at the embassy of u ve got an appointment. Do it from home or u pay a mobile cafee nicely at d embassy for making Jst reservation for u. Ur choice!
Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2014
shyeetle:

Hello sir, I am not arguing ur opinion, it an option.booking separately emirates and atlas is a nice suggestion and it quite okay, but when u book emirates Lagos to ercan and pay emirates from home. Emirates will now book atlas on ur behalf giving u the ticket from home. So this will be ur itinerary: emirates frm Lagos to Dubai, Dubai to ataturk, then atlas frm ataturk to ercan. This is how I booked with emirates last month with a local flight, I never visit the local flight website, emirates will connect u with any available local flight and ur bags will be retrieved at ercan( dat is d relationship u mentioned). It is called an OUTBOUND FLIGHT. Don't u think this will be easier for freshers or getting to ataturk and looking for where to buy ercan ticket. Emirates websites has all dis info, they don't fly there but they will book it for u.
Thanks

Oh ok. I've not heard of that before. Because earlier this year I tried to book atlas jet through Emirates and the emirate office lady couldn't get it done.

I've even had to book atlas tickets for a number of students who found my blog recently because I suppose they had the same issues.

Anyways whatever works for you. Most important thing b say you reach this side.
Re: North Cyprus by TeamclicksAir: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2014
flowales: Does Emirates fly to ercan international airport. And is it advisable to buy one way . My brother is going to northern Cyprus.
They do not fly directly. But you can do your booking with them while they transfer you to another plane(Atlasjet or Turkish Airline) in istabul. you need not worry about the transfer as all is done for you. however i will recommend Turkish Airline from Nigeria as that comes with just one stop over and the flight time is shorter.
Re: North Cyprus by TeamclicksAir: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2014
pittoilet:
lol grin grin grin thanks dearie!!!
Ma call the airline you booked with that you would like to reroute. Am sure they will be of help. next time ask questions on forum grin
Re: North Cyprus by ubiplanet(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
wip7:

Oga wip.. Please would it be late for school fees payment to be made by the month end... *awaiting salary to complete it* grin
Re: North Cyprus by zezebabyxoxo: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Please does flight reservation mean you have to pay for the ticket or just book an appointment. Also, what else do I have to take to the embassy? Thanks.
shyeetle: Very important point
Flight reservation is required at the embassy of u ve got an appointment. Do it from home or u pay a mobile cafee nicely at d embassy for making Jst reservation for u. Ur choice!
Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by shyeetle: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
zezebabyxoxo: Please does flight reservation mean you have to pay for the ticket or just book an appointment. Also, what else do I have to take to the embassy? Thanks.
U don't need to pay for flight reservation. Fulfill all oda formalities required.
Stay favoured
Re: North Cyprus by zezebabyxoxo: 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mr wip, please I want to pay my fees for emu by Wednesday next week, when is the last list for the embassy going?
Re: North Cyprus by oluwatushie: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
plz has anyone gotten approval for his/her appointment request at the Turkish Embassy or even visited the Embasssy so far?
any update.... its over 2weeks plus i sent an appoinment request
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yes my little cousin appointment have been approved for next week Tuesday. However the response to the mail sent to Embassy was swift.
Re: North Cyprus by oluwatushie: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2014
profGinger: Yes my little cousin appointment have been approved for next week Tuesday. However the response to the mail sent to Embassy was swift.
. When did your cousin send the mail to the embassy? Reply back please...
Re: North Cyprus by adexsegzy: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2014
Please can you throw more light on how the outbound flight(how the selection will be picked) can be booked.
Thanks
shyeetle:

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by adexsegzy: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2014
Please can you throw more light on how the outbound flight(how the selection will be picked) can be booked and was it with a return ticket.
Thanks
shyeetle:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.