Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767170 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2014
iscbaba:
@mr wip&penrol pls whch sch in turkey or north cyprus can giv me part schlarshp in water and envirmta engr masters.i had 2:2.thx

In cyprus none offer that course and the few i know in Turkey don't as well.
Re: North Cyprus by oluwatushie: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2014
@whip7,sir am confused seriously and am scared little,i have been send mail to emu registrar,I have paid my school fees and complete the necessary steps and I have apply for my visa the response I received back is my name as not been sent to the embassy and I have fully paid my tuition,i paid since August ending..would like to help me out sir..and I apply for the form online my sef..
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
oluwatushie:
@whip7,sir am confused seriously and am scared little,i have been send mail to emu registrar,I have paid my school fees and complete the necessary steps and I have apply for my visa the response I received back is my name as not been sent to the embassy and I have fully paid my tuition,i paid since August ending..would like to help me out sir..and I apply for the form online my sef..

Send me your FULL NAME and AMOUNT YOU paid check my email in the forum. Last list wen to embassy on 18th Sept so if you paid fully as you said then why was your name not on the list?...if you send me the details i will check all the list for you now.
Re: North Cyprus by oluwatushie: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kindly send me your mail have been check it over and over here..my mail is Tushie007@live.com

Send me your FULL NAME and AMOUNT YOU paid check my email in the forum. Last list wen to embassy on 18th Sept so if you paid fully as you said then why was your name not on the list?...if you send me the details i will check all the list for you now. [/quote]
Re: North Cyprus by oluwatushie: 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
oluwatushie:
Kindly send me your mail have been check it over and over here..my mail is Tushie007@live.com

Send me your FULL NAME and AMOUNT YOU paid check my email in the forum. Last list wen to embassy on 18th Sept so if you paid fully as you said then why was your name not on the list?...if you send me the details i will check all the list for you now.
.Kindly send me your mail have been check it over and over here..my mail is Tushie007@live.com
Re: North Cyprus by oluwatushie: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
@wip7 my mail is Tushie007@live.com,inbox me sir, ..my name is Awojobi Abdulazeez femi,paided all the $4517.5..
Re: North Cyprus by oluwatushie: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
@wip7 my mail is Tushie007@live.com,inbox me sir, ..my name is Awojobi Abdulazeez femi,paid all the $4517.5..
Re: North Cyprus by iscbaba: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=penroll55 post=26906025]

sir, CIU,IS HAVIN ENVIROMENTA ENGR.WHAT DEA CRETERIA FOR SCHLARSHP WT D ABOV QUALIFCTN.THX
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
oluwatushie:
@wip7 my mail is Tushie007@live.com,inbox me sir, ..my name is Awojobi Abdulazeez femi,paided all the $4517.5..

oluwatushie:
.Kindly send me your mail have been check it over and over here..my mail is Tushie007@live.com

oluwatushie:
@wip7 my mail is Tushie007@live.com,inbox me sir, ..my name is Awojobi Abdulazeez femi,paid all the $4517.5..

You said earlier you contacted EMU registrar and they told you.......your name has not been sent to embassy? Am sorry i dont know who you contacted and is not my job to answer this but today is Sallah celebration..eatin sheep now!. But i have access to in-depth stuff..so let me help even though is registrar duty. I authoritatively confirm to you now that your name was sent to embassy. I just checked 3 mins ago and also checked with embassy report. Check the details below if is correct about you. I just used your name to do my check.

Name: Awojobi Abdulazeez femi
DOB: 05-05-XXXX
Passport No: XXXXXX500
Date name sent to embassy: Sept 09, 2014.
Confirmation number: Abuja-Bleep-Bleep-8232

Adm ref number: Bleep-Bleep-3643
Agent: YOURSELF.

IS this correct? i put Bleep so as to hide some other details but check and see if the info i provided here are correct. If kindly apply to embassy for appointment or go direct i can confirm also embassy has your details already with code 485 (confirmed). I hope this helps...wish you luck!
Re: North Cyprus by oluwatushie: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
wip7:

Oga whip7,i really appreciate it,that it..thanks so much,i will post u your sallah meat

You said earlier you contacted EMU registrar and they told you.......your name has not been sent to embassy? Am sorry i dont know who you contacted and is not my job to answer this but today is Sallah celebration..eatin sheep now!. But i have access to in-depth stuff..so let me help even though is registrar duty. I authoritatively confirm to you now that your name was sent to embassy. I just checked 3 mins ago and also checked with embassy report. Check the details below if is correct about you. I just used your name to do my check.

IS this correct? i put Bleep so as to hide some other details but check and see if the info i provided here are correct. If kindly apply to embassy for appointment or go direct i can confirm also embassy has your details already with code 485 (confirmed). I hope this helps...wish you luck!
Re: North Cyprus by oluwatushie: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Oga whip7..i really appreciate your help sir...and I will go to the embassy immediately after sallah. thanks sir,i will post you your sallah meat.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
oluwatushie:
Oga whip7..i really appreciate your help sir...and I will go to the embassy immediately after sallah. thanks sir,i will post you your sallah meat.

No probs..Have fun and wish you luck!
Re: North Cyprus by ubiplanet(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
phucado:
Thanks Ubi planet. Do you know of any student I can talk to that's presently at EMU?

Yes I'm an EMU student I will be willing to help if you want.
Your welcome
Re: North Cyprus by ubiplanet(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
phucado:
Good morning all. Thanks for the info. How ever, I want to ask if there are students that ran their visa stuffs themselves that are presently at EMU. I will talk with a few. Thanks.

I ran my visa stuff my self but I'm not a fresher tho that's like 2years ago but i have helped lots of friends this year. So if you need any help just inbox me.
Re: North Cyprus by ubiplanet(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
penroll55:

your questions has been answered but trying to clear a wrong response to your no. 1 question. EMU refunds your fees back if and only if you your refused visa.
Read your admission letter well.

Please clear the bold part as i didn't get it
Re: North Cyprus by ubiplanet(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
penroll55:

your questions has been answered but trying to clear a wrong response to your no. 1 question. EMU refunds your fees back if and only if you your refused visa.
Read your admission letter well.

Please can you clear the bold sentence as i didn't get it? Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
ubiplanet:

Please can you clear the bold sentence as i didn't get it? Thanks.

its a typo error and you should know i meant if you are refused visa
Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Emu still does airport pick up for students despite the holidays and accommodation is provided for a night. Therefore I'd advise e those coming over here to prepare financially for accommodation, as the emu dormitories which are cheaper are currently not available anymore. New students are faced with the task of getting accommodation offcampus or private dormitories. Feel free to ask any question as per your arrival here.
Re: North Cyprus by iscbaba: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2014
Any body study in cyprus intn' university here.
Re: North Cyprus by iscbaba: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2014
@tobzzy..im headin to CIU,Envirmeta/Civil engr.can u giv me ur mail/facebuk id.thx
Re: North Cyprus by lolade2803: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2014
pls how long can I be granted leave of absence
Re: North Cyprus by lolade2803: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=wip7 post=26909830]

pls wip7 how long can I be granted leave of absence and how do I go about it
Re: North Cyprus by obiaguna(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=wip7 post=26912905]

hello, pls could you send me ur mail cos I need to ask you some things
Re: North Cyprus by tobzzy(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2014
@iscbaba my mail is Ahmed.toyib@gmail.com you can also drop yours.
Re: North Cyprus by iscbaba: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Changingsituation@yahoo.com
Re: North Cyprus by tobzzy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
@iscbaba i leave you a mail, but you haven't reply
Re: North Cyprus by lolade2803: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
please how do I get leave of absence , and how long does it last
Re: North Cyprus by vanrichie4u: 1:29am On Oct 09, 2014
Please I need a guide, my cousin wants to study in north cyprus (near east university), nursing to be precise, she has a bsc in bus management but wants to start all over, she's 26yrs. She wanted to employ the use of an agent but I told her I can get info and guidience here, pls can somebody put me through. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by iscbaba: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
please let keep dis forum alive.........
Re: North Cyprus by iscbaba: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
@tobzzy,pls check ur mail sir.
Re: North Cyprus by agenttosi: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
ciu offers enve engr with water options, i think they are the only sch that offers the course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.