Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767343 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
danejo06:

Thanks man!
Buh u said we should input few days under no. Of days?
Is one year much?

As far as i know, the max days they give is 4 days to stay in turkey if you wish and besides its a transit visa you applying for so see no need writing years.....few days is okay

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by danejo06: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
penroll55:

As far as i know, the max days they give is 4 days to stay in turkey if you wish and besides its a transit visa you applying for so see no need writing years.....few days is okay

U didnt get ma question...i mean under how many days u want for your stay at Emu....anywae thanks man!

Again....mr Wip r we to b infrmd abt d day we r xpctd to b at d embassy!!!!
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
I often wonder how some of the people posting on here will get on writing their school work.
The use of "text speak" is getting worse and worse. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by eddydestiny: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
please gurus in the house.i want to apply for masters program in emu university but their web is still showing spring 2014/2015 application.please for those that are there or intending applicant,when is the right time to apply for fall session 2015 and also when the online application web could change to fall 2015.i look forward friends to receive response.thanks
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
eddydestiny:
please gurus in the house.i want to apply for masters program in emu university but their web is still showing spring 2014/2015 application.please for those that are there or intending applicant,when is the right time to apply for fall session 2015 and also when the online application web could change to fall 2015.i look forward friends to receive response.thanks

You could contact the admissions office to register your interest.
Or you could contact Mr wip7
DO NOT pay anything to any thief / agent! you can do it yourself or with Mr wip7
Re: North Cyprus by danejo06: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
worry359:

You could contact the admissions office to register your interest.
Or you could contact Mr wip7
DO NOT pay anything to any thief / agent! you can do it yourself or with Mr wip7

Again***if ur intrstd in fall session then u mst wait til arnd june/july hop am ryt mr Wip!
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
danejo06:

U didnt get ma question...i mean under how many days u want for your stay at Emu....anywae thanks man!

Again....mr Wip r we to b infrmd abt d day we r xpctd to b at d embassy!!!!

There is no question on the form asking number of stay at emu......so i guess i get your question right and didn't respond wrongly.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
eddydestiny:

Spring semester admission has not closed yet neither has the semester begins....admission for fall 2015 will start from may/june.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
eddydestiny:

worry359:

You could contact the admissions office to register your interest.Or you could contact Mr wip7 DO NOT pay anything to any thief / agent! you can do it yourself or with Mr wip7

danejo06:
Again***if ur intrstd in fall session then u mst wait til arnd june/july hop am ryt mr Wip!....yes correct for undergraduate applicants

For prospective graduate applicants, the university will be adding new programs from beginning of April and after approval the ONLINE APPLICATION (master and PhD) WILL BE READY at end of APRIL. So check during this period since the new programs have been approved by the university academic units..waiting for ministry approval.
Re: North Cyprus by eddydestiny: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
thanks guys for your contribution.mr wip7 i will like you to help
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2015
eddydestiny:
thanks guys for your contribution.mr wip7 i will like you to help

Send me your complete documents around April only if you are financially bouyant: official transcript, statement of result and Intl passport page.

NOTE: You must be financially able to cover the tuition fees for graduate studies before you embark on this journey below are the possible expenses:

1. tuition ranges 4700-6500 usd for whole master program inclusive of scholarship

2. Accommodation 2000-3500 usd per year

3. Other expenses like food and phone calls etc ranges 200-300 usd monthly for normal students

You must ensure you have the stated fees or have stable/standby sponsor before you apply PLS. Jobs are scarce here so you may not find any job to support you and if you find may be just enough to buy bread and boxers.

Most importantly: Ensure you are research oriented student, focus on research and write as many articles as you could and you will be rewarded here. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by eddydestiny: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2015
@wip7 thanks i do that in april
Re: North Cyprus by danejo06: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2015
wip7:

Send me your complete documents around April only if you are financially bouyant: official transcript, statement of result and Intl passport page.

NOTE: You must be financially able to cover the tuition fees for graduate studies before you embark on this journey below are the possible expenses:

1. tuition ranges 4700-6500 usd for whole master program inclusive of scholarship

2. Accommodation 2000-3500 usd per year

3. Other expenses like food and phone calls etc ranges 200-300 usd monthly for normal students

You must ensure you have the stated fees or have stable/standby sponsor before you apply PLS. Jobs are scarce here so you may not find any job to support you and if you find may be just enough to buy bread and boxers.

Most importantly: Ensure you are research oriented student, focus on research and write as many articles as you could and you will be rewarded here. Good luck!

Bravo!!
Re: North Cyprus by adexpredator: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
hi house ,pls i got admission to emu for this February ,but i just paid my initial deposit today ,my bank told me that emu wont get it till next week Wednesday , i would like to knw if emu will still send my name to the embassy for February intake ,most importantly i appreciate the good work in the house
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
adexpredator:
hi house ,pls i got admission to emu for this February ,but i just paid my initial deposit today ,my bank told me that emu wont get it till next week Wednesday , i would like to knw if emu will still send my name to the embassy for February intake ,most importantly i appreciate the good work in the house

If you have paid the exact fees stated on your offer letter, then your details will be dispatched to embassy in the second list going next week.
Re: North Cyprus by milesnorthman12(m): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pls house and Mr.Wip I booked an appointment on the 20th of this month now the turkish embassy replied saying that applicants are strictly advised not to book an appointment twice or more in a month, the issue here is that I booked last year Dec before rebooking again this month so pls oohh what exactly can I do

Do I call the embassy or do I rebook again bcuz frm the looks it seems they hv cancelled all my booking

God bless ya'all...I need this info ASAP
Re: North Cyprus by iscbaba: 5:28am On Jan 23, 2015
@mr wip is it tru dat CIU is not accredited,is it save and worth going for,Environmental Engineering.thx
Re: North Cyprus by adexpredator: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2015
wip7:

If you have paid the exact fees stated on your offer letter, then your details will be dispatched to embassy in the second list going next week.

yes i have paided the $4000,but would not like to miss the second batch due to payment process thanks
Re: North Cyprus by danejo06: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
adexpredator:

yes i have paided the $4000,but would not like to miss the second batch due to payment process thanks

Bro! Once ur payment had being rcvd, nd uve emailed dem a copy of ur paymnt receipt (wch is to b gvn to u by ur bank) and ur Admssion lettr ( d one statn ur tuition fee) u will recvd a cnfrmation letter frm d uni.....nd dae wil b d ones to infrmd u wen ur name wil b frwarded to d embasssy!!

Also; if i may point put smtn to yh! Kindly apply for appointment wit d embassy...so u c bfre u rcvd ur letter of cnfrmtion frm d uni uve save alot of tym! Buh b mindful abt ur planned date of trvl atleast let it b 2-3 weeks frm nw!!!
Bst of luck....
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
danejo06:

Bro! Once ur payment had being rcvd, nd uve emailed dem a copy of ur paymnt receipt (wch is to b gvn to u by ur bank) and ur Admssion lettr ( d one statn ur tuition fee) u will recvd a cnfrmation letter frm d uni.....nd dae wil b d ones to infrmd u wen ur name wil b frwarded to d embasssy!!

Also; if i may point put smtn to yh! Kindly apply for appointment wit d embassy...so u c bfre u rcvd ur letter of cnfrmtion frm d uni uve save alot of tym! Buh b mindful abt ur planned date of trvl atleast let it b 2-3 weeks frm nw!!!
Bst of luck....

What language is this?
It does not seem to be English.

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2015
METU APPLICATION FOR SEPT (FALL 2015) IS OPENED:

The university charges application fee but if you apply via WIP7, the application fees will be waived. Visit the web and learn more!

1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by Amosiye: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Greetings to all in the house. I wish u all a happy blessed weekend.
I want to know which of the listed univs in North cyprus is advisible to do a masters prog. In terms of standard, intl recognition, accreditation, cost. Etc.
CIU
EMU
GAU
NEU

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Who in the house will be travelling to GAU this February? I will be resuming for Masters in International Business Law.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Amosiye:
Greetings to all in the house. I wish u all a happy blessed weekend.
I want to know which of the listed univs in North cyprus is advisible to do a masters prog. In terms of standard, intl recognition, accreditation, cost. Etc.
CIU
EMU
GAU
NEU

Thanks

What course are you coming for? that will go a long way to advice but if the course is available in EMU, then EMU! In terms of the listed criterion EMU beats all. Oga wip7 will do more justification.

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by Amosiye: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thanks boss
Temas:

What course are you coming for? that will go a long way to advice but if the course is available in EMU, then EMU! In terms of the listed criterion EMU beats all. Oga wip7 will do more justification.
true talk.
Re: North Cyprus by Amosiye: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
I just googled. Used webometric, but the 2 option now are CIU or GAU. . . Going 4 masters in MIS
Re: North Cyprus by lovemoi2(f): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2015
A

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by kuzee(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
goodday house,mr wip i dnt know if you till remembered my earlier post concerning my interest in studying at EMU, when do you think it the right time i apply for EMU, i do prefer to resume by september fall..though thought it might be too early to submit my int passport,school result or whatelse again to do the needful to your email to process my admission letter..
Re: North Cyprus by Amosiye: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Greetings to all in the house. Happy sunday, hope ur sunday is blessed.
Amosiye:
I just googled. Used webometric, but the 2 option now are CIU or GAU. . . Going 4 masters in MIS
pls I am still waiting for reply(coments) on the above question. I am in a dilema
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
kuzee:
goodday house,mr wip i dnt know if you till remembered my earlier post concerning my interest in studying at EMU, when do you think it the right time i apply for EMU, i do prefer to resume by september fall..though thought it might be too early to submit my int passport,school result or whatelse again to do the needful to your email to process my admission letter..

Hi,

Send me the required documents around April.
Re: North Cyprus by lolade2803: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
pls I was told deadline for payment is Jan 28 pls If I pay after dat date or week will d money still be accepted and will I get d confirmation letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.