Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (766313 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by elijaxin: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hello Mr wip I'm currently a student of niit(national Institute of information technology) studying software engineering and I'm done with a year which I got a advanced diploma degree in IT can I apply for a transfer for EMU with it are they going to accept it with my transcript if I'm Applying for Information Technology at EMU will I be exempted for the year taken in Nigeria. . Actually my school are affiliated with UK University and their fees is very expensive if I were to transfer there to finish my course. That why I'm going for something I can afford
Re: North Cyprus by elijaxin: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
T
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
gadafi101:
Mr wip7.

First of all, let me commend your good work on this forum.

I'm a recent graduate from Valley view University Accra Ghana with a 2.2 in Information technology.

I wanna apply for a Masters program in Oil/Petroleum engineering (coursework /non-thesis).

Iv already considered University of Nicosia, but in your own experience, which University will be ideal for the course I wanna study and affordable?

I have all my documents ready except my certificate which should be out by August.

So how best can you advice me and how do we proceed?

Thanks.

Yeah Nicosia University (south Cyprus) is okay but expensive..no other university in the north Cyprus that offers that at graduate level.
If you are ready, then send me the complete documents..End of August may seems to far since South Cyprus process has dateline!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
elijaxin:
Hello Mr wip I'm currently a student of niit(national Institute of information technology) studying software engineering and I'm done with a year which I got a advanced diploma degree in IT can I apply for a transfer for EMU with it are they going to accept it with my transcript if I'm Applying for Information Technology at EMU will I be exempted for the year taken in Nigeria. . Actually my school are affiliated with UK University and their fees is very expensive if I were to transfer there to finish my course. That why I'm going for something I can afford

Hey,

Yeah you can transfer to EMU. The university have signed agreement with APTECH and credit transfer APTECH graduate with ADS to 2.5 years and they spend only 3 semesters to get their degree at EMU.

However, EMU has not signed agreement with NIIT, so the system of NIIT evaluation will be new to them and can only exempt some courses that are related to EMU provided you have good grades in these courses.

You cannot determine the level you will transferred to unless the evaluation units of EMU check the courses and match it with EMU courses. If you are ready let me know.
Re: North Cyprus by goodlife5659(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hello pls I would
Re: North Cyprus by goodlife5659(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Goodday sir please i would like to know the cost of renting a room monthly in ayia napa and cost of water and light monthly Thank you@Wip7

~sarcasticallysakazim
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
goodlife5659:
Goodday sir please i would like to know the cost of renting a room monthly in ayia napa and cost of water and light monthly Thank you@Wip7

~sarcasticallysakazim

I dont know the cost .....You have to ask landlords or house agents cos this depends on which part of Ayia Napa...this place extends from North to South Cyprus...google may give you estimate.
Re: North Cyprus by gadafi101(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
wip7:

Yeah Nicosia University (south Cyprus) is okay but expensive..no other university in the north Cyprus that offers that at graduate level.
If you are ready, then send me the complete documents..End of August may seems to far since South Cyprus process has dateline!

What documents would u need and what's ur email address?
Re: North Cyprus by Itstyme(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
wip7:

With the information I have, South Cyprus deadline for all documents attestation required for visa application submission is July 10th. Any document attested after that date will not be accepted so I urge him if he really wants to do UNIC, he should on or before July 10th.
Re: North Cyprus by Itstyme(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
gadafi101:

Deadline for accepted attested documents for South Cyprus visa application is July 10th. Get it done asap.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hello,Please i will like to know you guys response to this question if you are asked...

Someone going to study a four years program(that is bsc) in a university, got the admission and ask you so many unnecessary question but you replied despite all and finally he ask you please what degree will be awarded if he graduate,if bsc or diploma.

My question goes thus...

1. If am wrong(i stand to be corrected),does a four years bsc course offer diploma when you graduate?

2. If the answer to the above question is NO,then what would be your response to the person that ask the question or perhaps u will ignore it ?

3. If YES, please i will like to know more about such university.

Thanks and i await response please.

CC Wip
Re: North Cyprus by wizrackz(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Penroll, you know what they say about information seeking? It is infact endless and deep as the blue sea. First of all, I would want to applaud the patient nature of Mr Akeem, I have not seen such a man with so much decorum and wisdom. I asked penroll a question about the EMU offering a diploma programme, the next thing, he replied by typing" that is a stupid question" I tried asking him about the accommodation and spending plans and the next thing, he typed" don't ask me unecessary questions, not even MR WIP will answer such questions"
What a height of pride and insolence, You have not even gotten up to the international status of MR WIP and you are trying to ride a high horse? I have seen different complaints on this thread by nairalanders attesting to the fact that you are bad mouthed and have a haughty spirit. I looked at the 2012 thread and saw the questions you asked WIP during your pre and post admission process, such a plethora of questions yet he took his time to give you polite and concise answers. Here you are, acting all mushy and puffy, replying comments in the most indecent manner. The way to the top is to stay humble, If you aint MR WIP, you can't be MR WIP, work on your bankrupt personality, it would do you good, learn how to talk to people with respect, you don't know when you may meet them, it is a small world.

5 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by wizrackz(m): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
I asked him some other questions and he said"don't ask me, go and ask the person who did the admission for you, why don't you ask him all these questions"
I just shook my head in total dismay, I later checked my mail and discovered that MR WIP had replied my mail with veritable information, giving me clear details.
I hereby implore all nairalanders on this thread seeking admission to EMU to forward their complaints and questions to MR WIP, he will surely reply your mails, please don't channel your mails to PENROLL, he has lost every iota of decorum and decency, I looked up his profile and his name is IZUCHUKWU, my name sake too,Ibos don't behave like this, turn a new leaf and take a cue from MR WIP, he is a top gun at the international office of EMU but he is humble, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:20am On Jun 25, 2015
gadafi101:

Copies of your certificates, transcript and international passport. Kindly note UNI-Nicosia charges application fees you will be requested to pay into their bank account after you are admitted. Also, after your certification of admission is sent you will need attest all these documents at the ministries for visa purpose.

Itstyme:

With the information I have, South Cyprus deadline for all documents attestation required for visa application submission is July 10th. Any document attested after that date will not be accepted so I urge him if he really wants to do UNIC, he should on or before July 10th.

He can apply until 31 July! which is an approximate deadline and may be slightly extended as they do yearly but to be on safe side...as early as you wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:48am On Jun 25, 2015
wizrackz:
I asked him some other questions and he said"don't ask me, go and ask the person who did the admission for you, why don't you ask him all these questions"
I just shook my head in total dismay, I later checked my mail and discovered that MR WIP had replied my mail with veritable information, giving me clear details.
I hereby implore all nairalanders on this thread seeking admission to EMU to forward their complaints and questions to MR WIP, he will surely reply your mails, please don't channel your mails to PENROLL, he has lost every iota of decorum and decency, I looked up his profile and his name is IZUCHUKWU, my name sake too,Ibos don't behave like this, turn a new leaf and take a cue from MR WIP, he is a top gun at the international office of EMU but he is humble, thanks.

Dont get angry sir and don't dwell on what went wrong. Perhaps, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer. Godwins and you shall win also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: North Cyprus by michealosuwa: 5:03am On Jun 25, 2015
It's dat time of d year again, wen I freely help pple gain admission with accommodations into my skul dat is Near East university for info and question pls mall me at mtk_micheal@gmail.com notin lyk askin som1 in d skull....
Re: North Cyprus by worry357: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2015
michealosuwa:
It's dat time of d year again, wen I freely help pple gain admission with accommodations into my skul dat is Near East university for info and question pls mall me at mtk_m****** notin lyk askin som1 in d skull....

Why should people E-mail you?
If you have anything usefull to say post it here for all to learn from.
Or are you THIEF / agent?

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by elijaxin: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2015
Micheal I didn't get your mail well pls be straight.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2015
wizrackz:
I hereby implore all nairalanders on this thread seeking admission to EMU to forward their complaints and questions Ito MR WIP, he will surely reply your mails, please don't channel your mails to PENROLL, he has lost every iota of decorum and decency, I looked up his profile and his name is IZUCHUKWU, my name sake too,Ibos don't behave like this, turn a new leaf and take a cue from MR WIP, he is a top gun at the international office of EMU but he is humble, thanks.

You ask me lot of questions which I humbly respond to. Am not competing with wip because he is my boss and also help me when I was about traveling also.i know wip and I know all the questions u ask me which I humbly reply to despite being busy except the last question which piss me of,wip won't answer them.
I ask u about who did the admission because I believe all those questions are what u should v ask before even sending your documents and when u told me your friend,I was surprise because he will be in better position to give u detail and truthful response.
I don't ask anyone to pm me,who wan to is free as I respond to the best of my understanding and also for you info I am not hiding my identity,lots of nairlanders know me peronally and still even ask me questions in person so I see no reason y u sayin my name like I am hiding or frauding anyone here.
All those question u ask me I believed u have ask wip and he didn't reply them that's y u asked me because I know wip won't answer them.i guess I shoul have ignored the last question like I didn't see it.
Anyhow am not fighting with u or competing but I post that to know if its logical to ask that particular question.responding to questions is free not like am being paid or wip is,so see no reason for u saying all question should go to wip,and besides some questions am asked I don't know I still ask wip for answer to it.
Good luck man,as mr wip said na God win,not u or I.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
penroll55:

You ask me lot of questions which I humbly respond to. Am not competing with wip because he is my boss and also help me when I was about traveling also.i know wip and I know all the questions u ask me which I humbly reply to despite being busy except the last question which piss me of,wip won't answer them.
I ask u about who did the admission because I believe all those questions are what u should v ask before even sending your documents and when u told me your friend,I was surprise because he will be in better position to give u detail and truthful response.
I don't ask anyone to pm me,who wan to is free as I respond to the best of my understanding and also for you info I am not hiding my identity,lots of nairlanders know me peronally and still even ask me questions in person so I see no reason y u sayin my name like I am hiding or frauding anyone here.
All those question u ask me I believed u have ask wip and he didn't reply them that's y u asked me because I know wip won't answer them.i guess I shoul have ignored the last question like I didn't see it.
Anyhow am not fighting with u or competing but I post that to know if its logical to ask that particular question.responding to questions is free not like am being paid or wip is,so see no reason for u saying all question should go to wip,and besides some questions am asked I don't know I still ask wip for answer to it.
Good luck man,as mr wip said na God win,not u or I.

Boss is okay...summer don reach..go beach!...You should know, new students most are just nervous, some their sponsors are scared as well, some have read a lot of fairy tales and want to confirm from lord of the rings himself and some really want to know everything including why God created Eve and not Kardashian.......and many are like your sisters and brothers...!

Dont be upset...biko!
Enjoy!

4 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by Eddlad: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hi please i want to obtain admission in either METU or ETU and pursue aerospace or electrical engineering, am currently studying elctrical engineering moving form lvl 100 to 200 this year.
I woud like to know how to go about the admission,how i can spend as little as possible because i am my only source of funds and the minimum grades.Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
wizrackz:
Penroll, you know what they say about information seeking? It is infact endless and deep as the blue sea. First of all, I would want to applaud the patient nature of Mr Akeem, I have not seen such a man with so much decorum and wisdom. I asked penroll a question about the EMU offering a diploma programme, the next thing, he replied by typing" that is a stupid question" I tried asking him about the accommodation and spending plans and the next thing, he typed" don't ask me unecessary questions, not even MR WIP will answer such questions"
What a height of pride and insolence, You have not even gotten up to the international status of MR WIP and you are trying to ride a high horse? I have seen different complaints on this thread by nairalanders attesting to the fact that you are bad mouthed and have a haughty spirit. I looked at the 2012 thread and saw the questions you asked WIP during your pre and post admission process, such a plethora of questions yet he took his time to give you polite and concise answers. Here you are, acting all mushy and puffy, replying comments in the most indecent manner. The way to the top is to stay humble, If you aint MR WIP, you can't be MR WIP, work on your bankrupt personality, it would do you good, learn how to talk to people with respect, you don't know when you may meet them, it is a small world.

Just to clear the air with you....here is one of the response wip gave me when i ask a funny question back then and pay attention to the bolded part(would have sent you more of them from my mail). But that does not give me reason to insult him or carry face for him or still dont call him my boss....like you said,going to the top u need to be humble to those already at the top.....he is tired of responding to people like u and instead ignore which i will copy though because i learn from the best and dont talk bad to them.....Try and read and ask more about me to know me better my dear.

wip7:

stop stop stop making me to laugh oooo you guys wont kill me with laugh

Go to EMU website you will find the address, google Turkish embassy address in Abuja you will get it...sometime you guys amazes me with sort of questions you ask and you are sure you are a student? and thats why i only answer questions not just typing pool
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
wip7:

Boss is okay...summer don reach..go beach!...You should know, new students most are just nervous, some their sponsors are scared as well, some have read a lot of fairy tales and want to confirm from lord of the rings himself and some really want to know everything including why God created Eve and not Kardashian.......and many are like your sisters and brothers...!

Dont be upset...biko!
Enjoy!

Boss abeg no mind me jor....at times its good to respond to them in some funny way....anyhow sha make i chill because the sun is burning my head...lol
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
ivee2210:
EMU

Hi Eureka. I wanted sending you a mail via this forum, but I don't get the hang of it. I would like to ask some personal (and girly) questions about EMU campus life. Could I pls request any contact of yours? Would appreciate much

Okay, whatever you need.
Re: North Cyprus by elijaxin: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2015
Hello Mr wip I wanna apply to EMU for Information Technology sir but in my WAEC my physics grade is very low while other are credit, provided this result is physics relevant to the course of study if I apply will I be granted admission.
Re: North Cyprus by gadafi101(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2015
wip7:

Mrwip

Can u pls clearly list out the complete documents u r asking of? Can I also have u email or a social media id so we communicate in private?

Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by elijaxin: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mr wip you skipped my question can I have your mail...
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
elijaxin:
Mr wip you skipped my question can I have your mail...

elijaxin:
Hello Mr wip I wanna apply to EMU for Information Technology sir but in my WAEC my physics grade is very low while other are credit, provided this result is physics relevant to the course of study if I apply will I be granted admission.

Send me your olevel result, international passport page and photo passport.

The course Physics is required for your admission and provided you have 5 credits excluding religion/languages, you will be admitted. However, if you are in Infotech at EMU, you wont be taking physics courses so it may be overlook..

You can find my email in this forum/in my signature.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
gadafi101:

Mrwip

Can u pls clearly list out the complete documents u r asking of? Can I also have u email or a social media id so we communicate in private?

Thanks.

My email is located within this forum/in my signature. I dont have social media IDs.

The admission is in stages:
1. You will need copies of your university transcript, bachelor cert, international passport page for admission.
2. You will need attested copies of above-mentioned documents including attested bank letter of sponsor/you, attested medical documents, non-refundable application/visa fees around 150euro to the university bank account.
3. Pay tuition fees and apply for visa, the university handles that.

Have you checked the tuition fees of the program? are you financially ready for that? on arrival you must also have cash of 2000 euros to be allowed into South Cyprus.

If ready send me the documents, read more on the University website as well...
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 12:34am On Jun 27, 2015
@kuzee
I'm rolling into EMU too international relations ...dis my email: kcbentley90@gmail.com...drop me urs r number.
No shiiit we go ff shake body
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2015
Good Mrwip7 I'm very sorry for my words..I'm very sorry pls forgive me. Pls is it cyprus visa or turkish visa I will be given sir?.tnkz

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (356)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.