Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (766371 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
analogiphone:

My oga please i need to reach you ASAP

Ok you can reach me, but how? Out of town on Vacation...!
Re: North Cyprus by analogiphone: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
wip7:

Ok you can reach me, but how? Out of town on Vacation...!

Chai na wah o, i wanted to find out somtins frm u, can i chat with u privately?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
analogiphone:

Chai na wah o, i wanted to find out somtins frm u, can i chat with u privately?

You can email me......just look for my email address in this thread/in my signature. If your queries will benefit others, you can easily write it here and will reply here also cos I have little access to internet in my current location!
Re: North Cyprus by Kiyah3(f): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Please I'm new here but it seems Mr wip7 has all the answers to *study in Cyprus* questions ..........so Mr wip7 please how can I get an admission to EMU this September and a scholarship also
Re: North Cyprus by worry357: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kiyah3:
Please I'm new here but it seems Mr wip7 has all the answers to *study in Cyprus* questions ..........so Mr wip7 please how can I get an admission to EMU this September and a scholarship also

You can help yourself by reading back through this section, all your questions are already answered.
Also go to the website of EMU and research on there.
I give you this address as a starter. http://ww1.emu.edu.tr/en/prospective-students/tuition-fees-payment/c/753
Re: North Cyprus by Kiyah3(f): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
And I also heard that scholarships where given based on watching results please what can a wave result of 8A's and a B2 get me + are scholarships awarded before or after admission
Re: North Cyprus by Kiyah3(f): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
*and I also heard that scholarships were awarded based on WAEC results please what can a result of 8A'so and a B2 get me
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kiyah3:
*and I also heard that scholarships were awarded based on WAEC results please what can a result of 8A'so and a B2 get me

Most schools in North Cyprus award 50% scholarship to international students regardless of your grade as long as you pass the admission requirement . Mrwip 7 hands up to you, happy Holliday , please bring something back ooo.
Re: North Cyprus by Kiyah3(f): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Okay mr godson please can you help me get an admission into either Eastern meditteranean university or girne american university
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kiyah3:
Okay mr godson please can you help me get an admission into either Eastern meditteranean university or girne american university

I am strictly for Near East university, if you are interested check the previous page with my post and send the required documents to my Email.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kiyah3:

Kiyah3:

worry357:

You can help yourself by reading back through this section, all your questions are already answered.
Also go to the website of EMU and research on there.

Have you studied this thread well, do you have the requirement? Are you financially capable to sponsor yourself till the end of your studies as jobs are quite scarce or can only feed you in case you found one. Have you studied the university website?

For me I can apply for you; however, am more interested in applicant that is financially capable, intelligently stable and academically sound to study abroad.
Re: North Cyprus by analogiphone: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
wip7:

You can email me......just look for my email address in this thread/in my signature. If your queries will benefit others, you can easily write it here and will reply here also cos I have little access to internet in my current location!

Thanks my oga, i just sent you mail, waiting for your response.
Re: North Cyprus by worry357: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2015
tobzzy:
I will like to apply to near east university but I want to know what the tuition fee is like. To be specific the amount (and if scholarship will be granted)

The answer to your question has been posted here many times, read back in this section to see answers.
Also have you visited the university web site? again all the answers are there!
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
tobzzy:
I will like to apply to near east university but I want to know what the tuition fee is like. To be specific the amount (and if scholarship will be granted)

The tuition fee is €1,400 a semester wich already includes the 50% scholarship.
Re: North Cyprus by daway: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Is admission on now? I will like to apply
godsong:

The tuition fee is €1,400 a semester wich already includes the 50% scholarship.
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2015
daway:
I just emailed u now with all the requirements, pls do get back asap.
seen, I am in school and will be heading to the international admission office to submit it in an hour time.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
FIRST BATCH OF EMU AND 2ND BATCH OF METU AT TURKISH EMBASSY NOW

For the applicants that have applied and paid the required fees to both EMU and METU. I like to confirm that the batch of applicants details have been sent to embassy last week and return fax today from Embassy indicated that they have the list now. So you can easily make your application for appointments. Best wishes!

@terrywhyte
@Dynamite

I like to confirm that you guys visas have been approved by south Cyprus migration departments since 3days, however, I could not log into the mail due to security stuff. I will send the link probably in 2days. Congrats and I will be flying via south Cyprus Airport so I will check the landlady to advise on the apartments or not. Send your mil just to my official email address.
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
wip7, how are you enjoying the vacation?? grin

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
@Mrwip
Good evening Mrwip my appointment dat is 16th this month..thanks so much Mrwip for ur efforts in this room the lord will keep blessing u always I pray more connections more promotions I pray for u..

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good evening Mrwip my appointment date is 17th this month thanks for your support more blessing,connections,promotions I pray...thanks so much
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Eureka123:
wip7, how are you enjoying the vacation?? grin

Yeah yeah vacation has been great ooo. Was in NZ and UK...hmmm those people dont have summer there ooo...still kinda cold..and hav got nice pics.... landed back to NC now...heading out to Barbados possibly b4 the wknd end...waiting permission. So am enjoyin my Vacay well ooooo my work starts end of Aug.

How ur end? guessed u good....meen I was greeted with hot air in NC oooo
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2015
kcbentley:
@Mrwip
Good evening Mrwip my appointment dat is 16th this month..thanks so much Mrwip for ur efforts in this room the lord will keep blessing u always I pray more connections more promotions I pray for u..

kcbentley:
Good evening Mrwip my appointment date is 17th this month thanks for your support more blessing,connections,promotions I pray...thanks so much

Email me ur application number or full name let me check the embassy list for u.....Wish u success and thanks for the prayer!
Re: North Cyprus by Queenfogs: 5:11am On Aug 04, 2015
Please I need help I booked an appointment with the embassy to be 1st September and it's been approved right now I filled 15th on my visa form and reservation pls is it gonna be affected in anyway
wip7:
FIRST BATCH OF EMU AND 2ND BATCH OF METU AT TURKISH EMBASSY NOW

For the applicants that have applied and paid the required fees to both EMU and METU. I like to confirm that the batch of applicants details have been sent to embassy last week and return fax today from Embassy indicated that they have the list now. So you can easily make your application for appointments. Best wishes!

@terrywhyte
@Dynamite

I like to confirm that you guys visas have been approved by south Cyprus migration departments since 3days, however, I could not log into the mail due to security stuff. I will send the link probably in 2days. Congrats and I will be flying via south Cyprus Airport so I will check the landlady to advise on the apartments or not. Send your mil just to my official email address.
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Good morning mrwip pls can u try send me your email again can't really know where to find it on here I have been going back tru all the posts here.....
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2015
Mr wip this my name BENJAMIN KINGSLEY OHIORENUA...thanks
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2015
Queenfogs:
Please I need help I booked an appointment with the embassy to be 1st September and it's been approved right now I filled 15th on my visa form and reservation pls is it gonna be affected in anyway
@Queenfogs what interview date did the embassy give you ?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
kcbentley:
Good morning mrwip pls can u try send me your email again can't really know where to find it on here I have been going back tru all the posts here.....

kcbentley:
Mr wip this my name BENJAMIN KINGSLEY OHIORENUA...thanks

You name sent and left Turkish embassy in Istanbul for Abuja on 30th July:

Number on list: 29: ABUJA 400-807-7017

Best wishes
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Queenfogs:

NO it wont affect you. Best wishes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (356)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.