Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767471 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2010
@ iz2much,

Am sorry i dont work in the embassy i dont know their visa fees for now cos it changes and am not in NAIJA for now. You go to no 5 amazon street maitama in ABUJA and ask them about the fees at Turkish embassy while for south Cyprus you go to iddo house , leventis Building , lagos for the visa. you have to book appointment first anyway.
you collect your visa the day you are being interviewed.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
alright sorry for asking you that kinda of question. anyway thanks. please what is the job assurance, sorry for asking i know u'r not there but u'v been there before.
Re: North Cyprus by promise2(f): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
@Wip2,

Thanks for the detailed informations you have provided for all here.

My Fiance wants to study in Turkey undergraduate studies i have helped him to google these universities you mentioned.
We have chosen two out of the universities, now he will apply soon.
But i have some personal questions i want to ask you which i cant post here, could you pls send me a mail to nnemise@yahoo.com- just say hi ,this is wips2 i will reply you.

Happy new yr= Thanks in advance i appreciate.
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2010
@iz2much,
As i have said earlier, No real individual can tell you that you will get job or not when you travel to another man's country. I do not work with the Ministry of works and labor neither am i the president of the country to tell you,assure u or guarantee you job.

Am not too sure you guys are really coming here to study cos most of those that have been contacting me always emphasis on job but not on the education. Must you look for job always why not creating legal job yourself.

Example, 2years ago, A lady came from kogi state to study At Girne American University, Cyprus. she discovered the high population of Indians and Africans (mostly Nigerians) studying in kyrenia, Cyprus. Instead of her searching for a job that may not really pay her ass, she decided to meet with some Indian friends and Africans to set up a mini restaurant that serves Africans and Indians. which is a success today. the last time i met her in Nigeria she was telling me on their move to set up same kind of eatery and restaurant in varoius part of naija and India also.

Also, i do business here and around Nigeria. There is this delta state guy studying at METU,Turkey that always send bail of cloths to Nigeria every months, oh his living large here,will soon complete his MBA.

I truly believe in self development and creativity because In absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily acts of trivia. learn to do things yourself. when will meet one day you will see the point am proving here.

Anyway, i know you might find a job here and you may not find but most students i know here are doing okay and less complain. Many have travelled to UK and US but to come back to Nigeria to see their friends doing very well more than they are,so what will they do,if i may ask

Life is not too rosy abroad as many seems. i hope you are clear and others that may want to ask me same questions.

3 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2010
@promise2,
pls kindly check my earlier posts and replies, so that you wont be asking me the same answered questions. I hope your fiancee knows that for her/him to go for any Undergraduate in Turkey she/he must have written SAT exam or willing to write cos without that he/she may not be admitted. the undergraduate programs of most state universities in turkey is around 650$ /semester and entry period are Feb and Sept yearly. pls next time you can find my email in the posts,cos is easier for me to reply your email than asking me to mail you first. check your email anyway.
Re: North Cyprus by promise2(f): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2010
thanks Wip i have reply you.

Yes we are making contact on Sat centre here in lagos.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2010
Thanks man, i will concentrate more on education.
Re: North Cyprus by symbian03(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2010
lol can't stop laughing,
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
@symbian03,
why are you laughing? you won lottery or you are engaged!!!
Re: North Cyprus by symbian03(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
Bro isn't it funny when Iz2much said "i'll concentrate on my studies" lol
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
@symbian03,
really is funny but i never look at it that way. i just dont want pple to put too much expectation and at the end dont have what they want, it might shatter their dreams but if you prepare for the worst you will survive the challenges.
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2010
wip2:

@symbian03,
really is funny but i never look at it that way. i just dont want pple to put too much expectation and at the end dont have what they want, it might shatter their dreams but if you prepare for the worst you will survive the challenges.

yea, more on studies than any thing.
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2010
@iz2much,
it will be okay my man and GOD will see us through, how far about your visa application?
Re: North Cyprus by mi2010: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2010
@promise2, ur fiance is going to turkey 4 studies nd u re going to austria for studies, wat type of relationship is dat? why cant both of u been in the same country for the study? all this nigeria women dat go to abroad in d name of studies wen dey get there the next is to abandone their education and start to husle for 'sex hawk' especially imo womne and edo gurls, promise know dis, going to abroad to study is not a chicken money, u must be loaded. anyway go in there and join ur fellow sex hawks
Re: North Cyprus by symbian03(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2010
Co'mon don't generalise man, there are always two ways to a coin and we all have different perspective towards things.
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2010
@mi 2010 and others,

please i will like to beg you not to turn this platform into immoral and abusive one. you might have a personal beef with PROMISE , but i think is more modest if you can send such beef into her email not post it here.

you have written rudely about ladies from IMO and EDO and this might warrant pple from these states to turn this platform into something else. By passing such message you posted earlier you are not advising nor correcting PROMISE but  indirectly insulting women folks from that region.
Have you forgotten that many foreigners do read Nairaland  ?? the massage you passed about us count negatively on us all and within short time pple from the above mentioned states will start replying your mssg here and thereby not letting enough pple to have the required information.

I will like you to only contribute positively on this platform to give information to ourselves and criticize sensibly.

pls anybody from the concerned states should be mad at Mi 2010 and if you guys cant hold it just send to his/her email and not this forum. Good Nigeria , Great people!!!!!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by promise2(f): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2010
@promise2, your fiance is going to turkey 4 studies nd u re going to austria for studies, wat type of relationship is dat? why cant both of u been in the same country for the study? all this nigeria women dat go to abroad in d name of studies wen dey get there the next is to abandone their education and start to husle for 'sex hawk' especially imo womne and edo gurls, promise know dis, going to abroad to study is not a chicken money, u must be loaded. anyway go in there and join your fellow sex hawks

Wip2 i have to tell this little boy my mind sorry i have say something.

@mi 2010, i would have ignored you but you insulted my personalty. I am a woman with dignity, and highly respect people,s opinion and i mind my business. I can see you dont have work doing, you just come to a forum and star writing rubbish about people.Is non of your business where i decide to go or my fiance ok? so shut up your big mouth, and get some work to keep yourself busy.

In the first place i dont even know you, and who told you i dont have money for my Education? Indeed you are mentally sick,and never you address me like this again.You are inresponsible he goat that dont have respect for women, i guess all you said above are the qualities of your sisters that is why is normal thing for you to say such things about Nigerian women.Stop wandering about here get something doing.
Re: North Cyprus by Omolulu(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2010
mi 2010:

@promise2, your fiance is going to turkey 4 studies nd u re going to austria for studies, wat type of relationship is dat? why cant both of u been in the same country for the study? all this nigeria women dat go to abroad in d name of studies wen dey get there the next is to abandone their education and start to husle for 'sex hawk' especially imo womne and edo gurls, promise know dis, going to abroad to study is not a chicken money, u must be loaded. anyway go in there and join your fellow sex hawks
what the Bleep is your business? are you her fiancee? bloody idiot, while every body dey talk about education u bring your filthy mouth here and misyan, please address such statements to the females in your house and don't bring such animalistic attitude to public forums, or i guess you have a relative or family member who has done such, maybe your sister, you should save such advice for ur siblings, motherfucker angry
Re: North Cyprus by Omolulu(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2010
mi 2010:

no, i forgot the word censorship, you are a m.o.t.herf.ucker and idi.ot and i hope those edo and imo girls you called rape you to pieces, animal angry

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Nice4dbest(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2010
@mi 2010
Learn to be kind and modest in your use of language

@Promise2-
Please forgive mi 2010. He was truly rude in his words.
He might not know the pain he caused indirectly. Forgiveness
is vital at this point.

@ wip2
You are wonderful indeed. A pal in whom there is no guile. Many thanks
for your contribution

@Omolulu
You put yourself in Promise's shoe. I understand your feeling. Truly human
with great concern. But remember that two wrongs does not make a right.

@ all
Let's be kind to one another and change this platform to what it used to be.
We are one. Many thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Nice4dbest,
thanks bro for the wonderful words of advise.

@ promise2,
it is ok sis, all will be fine.

@ omololu,
thanks man, are you omololu adeyemi?

@ ALL,

south Cyprus begins the interview of applicants for student visa this week, the concerned students documents have been sent to the consulate from Nicosia and any moment from now, you will be called for interview.
The main thing here, is that the student should no the name of his/her course of studies and its duration and why you want to study such course.

south Cyprus do not request for bank statement just bank reference letter with the name of the student the same with the sponsor and stating that he/she has the financial capacity to take care of the concerned students. all your documents should be attested by ministries of Health, education and foreign affairs.

Also there is annex of ministry of health at Ikolaba(ibadan ) rather than traveling to Abuja for those living around there.

the students must present a minimum of 2000euros to the officials on arrival as living expenses if not,

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Promise, @@mi 2010

make una no use your makossa spoil our blues here, make we dey drink our tea even if sugar no dey in side
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ wip2, U dey online!!!! i beg make we hook up 4 messenger, dankmen208@yahoo.com. pls nw
Re: North Cyprus by Omolulu(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2010
@wip2: sorry i'm not omololu adeyemi, wink
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2010
@omololu,
ok i tot u are my school mate.
Re: North Cyprus by mi2010: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
@promise, am sori, i did not meant to hurt u,please 4give me, am so sorri,
mi 2010,
Edo State
Re: North Cyprus by symbian03(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2010
K, Apology accepted. lol, it's always good to hear that some peepz still have conscience to know when they did something wrong, Promise2, Fine girl, look at MI 2010, HE'S ON HIS KNEE ROLLING NAKEDLY I HOPE IT'S OKAY? cheers matekiss
Re: North Cyprus by promise2(f): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2010
I thank every one her, we are all One Nigeria. Appologies accepted. Lets continue in one love in this thread.
God Bless all.
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2010
In Naira and God we trust !!!! , God bless Nigeria
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
wip2:

In Naira and God we trust !!!! , God bless Nigeria

Thanks man for yesterday's info, it really helped
Re: North Cyprus by Nice4dbest(m): 1:08am On Jan 15, 2010
Please when is the next application period and admission for South Cyprus?
Any cost effective and dependable agent/representative to any South Cypriot
University here in Nigeria. Pls someone should help me
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2010
@Nice4best,
the next application period for south Cyprus schools is June, that's summer entry but most schools here offer English program then. the Next entry is September but you must have applied before September.

For you to school in south Cyprus you must deposit a minimum tuition fees of 3200euros to the school before your documents can be forwarded to the Ministry of education Cyprus for visa approval and other requested docs.

On Arrival you must also show minimum of 2000 euros to the authority if not you wont be allow to enter and register for your program.

Also if you are tested positive on the following medical tests (HIV, syphilis, Hepatitis B, C, etc) you will be deported immediately.

if you want to know anything ask us here and i know you have mailed me before, so asking for agents means you are inviting scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.