Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767539 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Abruzy: 9:28pm On May 04, 2016
wip7:

The fees for British University for each programme offer is stated on the pics I uploaded. You have to be sure of which of the University you wish to study. To apply for admission at British Uni, you will need to send me your olevel, result, international passport page and state the programme you wish to go for.

Best wishes!

i will like to study computer and software engineering but sir what is the equivalent of 1euro to naira thanks. sir pls send me your number so we could talk better privately. thanks
Re: North Cyprus by layzie86(m): 10:59pm On May 04, 2016
Wow!!! thanks a million @Wip7

Further questions with regards documents to upload, as I'm already on No. 5 (Required Documents) of the Pre-Application

Equivalence Statement
-What does this mean

Student Certificate /Acceptance Letter
-does this indicate my authenticated result with the ministries, as well as the acceptance letter sent by school... or just the acceptance letter alone
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:43am On May 05, 2016
Abruzy:

i will like to study computer and software engineering but sir what is the equivalent of 1euro to naira thanks. sir pls send me your number so we could talk better privately. thanks

It is good you can study the computer and Software ENG at BUN. I don't know the currency exchange. You will need to visit the bank with your admission letter so as to make your payment. You can ask the Nigerian banks or the bureau de exchange for actual conversion.

I only reply on this forum and I receive application documents via my email ONLY...I don't do private chat or phone chats. If you have questions ask here or email me directly. Thanks!

Best wishes and let me know when you are ready!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:53am On May 05, 2016
layzie86:
Wow!!! thanks a million @Wip7

Further questions with regards documents to upload, as I'm already on No. 5 (Required Documents) of the Pre-Application

Equivalence Statement
-What does this mean

Student Certificate /Acceptance Letter
-does this indicate my authenticated result with the ministries, as well as the acceptance letter sent by school... or just the acceptance letter alone

You should upload just your acceptance letter. The student certificate is for the student already studying in Turkey/Cyprus (usually issued to all registered students).

The Equivalence statement is a document showing how your educational qualifications obtained in your home country relate to the visiting country qualifications/criteria (which is Turkey/Cyprus in this case).
Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 6:26am On May 05, 2016
Good day to all Nairaland members here and all prospective students of Cyprus, I want to know if anyone is coming from lagos this week or next week.

Thank you all
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:11am On May 05, 2016
Study Engineering, Nursing and Business at British University of Nicosia with 50-75% scholarship.

For Transfer international student: Tuition is free for one year!

If its interest you, send me your application documents.

NOTE: the fees quoted is PER YEAR....means if you are admitted with 75% scholarship, you only pay 1235euro each year. Also, siblings have discounts.

Re: North Cyprus by ponpin234(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2016
@ wip7

pls with dis grade in weac
Maths - B2
English - B3
Physics -B3
Chemistry -B3
Geography - B3
Metal Work - B3
Civic Education - B2
Technical Drawing - C4

pls wil i b able to get 75% or 50% scholarship to study Computer Engineering in Cyprus International University.... Pls ur reply is important... Tnk u
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:29am On May 05, 2016
ponpin234:
@ wip7

pls with dis grade in weac
Maths - B2
English - B3
Physics -B3
Chemistry -B3
Geography - B3
Metal Work - B3
Civic Education - B2
Technical Drawing - C4

pls wil i b able to get 75% or 50% scholarship to study Computer Engineering in Cyprus International University.... Pls ur reply is important... Tnk u

In BUN you can get 75% scholarship with that grades. CIU only offers 50% scholarship. Let me know which you have plan to study with.
Re: North Cyprus by remainhidden: 7:49pm On May 05, 2016
oga wip, i received another mail again ,written below

It is a pleasure to inform you that, after careful consideration, the International Admission Committee of Cyprus International University (CIU) has agreed that you can be accepted to your course of interest. Please find your Conditional Acceptance Letter (CAL) attached. Once you complete the conditions stated on your CAL letter, we will be sending you the Unconditional Acceptance Letter (UAL).

i didn't apply for CIU byt EMU
and written below is what i received for EMU for which i applied for..

Please find attached the acceptance letters for the Fall Semester of Academic year 2016/2017.

It is our university policy that students who need a transit visa to travel to North Cyprus must pay a minimum of one semester before a ConfirmationLetter can be issued.

The money transfer process will take 2-3 working days. If you do not receive a confirmation of the payment within a week then please send the receipt to our accountant officer erol.tuteng********

Students who wish to pay in instalments can only do so from their second year onwards.

Please be informed that the names of students who require a transit visa and have paid their tuition fees will be sent to the relevant embassies after the 4th July 2016.

If you need further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Am confused here, and theynare sent by thesame account Trend Education Centre.. could you confirm pls.
Re: North Cyprus by Abruzy: 8:30pm On May 05, 2016
@Mr. wip, thanks for taking your time to reply my messages which i have being bothering you. I really do appreciate you a lot, may God strengthened you forward (Amen). which school is cheap between sakarya, emu, and bun. am just from a average family, trying manage the little resource we have at hand. i need a detail information sir, thanks. i was also sent an acceptance letter from EMU admission registrar. US$2,200 is the fees with 50% scholarship
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2016
Pls
I'm I need ur reply, I just got admission to Cyprus international university, with a tuition fee of €5890 on 50% scholarship, so am expected to pay €1000 for condition of acceptance letter. My question is, is it possible for.me to pay €1000 and apply for visa and latter pay the remaining €1945 when he got to cyprus?
Re: North Cyprus by ponpin234(m): 12:29am On May 06, 2016
Ayomide94:
Pls
I'm I need ur reply, I just got admission to Cyprus international university, with a tuition fee of €5890 on 50% scholarship, so am expected to pay €1000 for condition of acceptance letter. My question is, is it possible for.me to pay €1000 and apply for visa and latter pay the remaining €1945 when he got to cyprus?
which course did you pick please
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 5:58am On May 06, 2016
Electrical / electronic engineering
Re: North Cyprus by ponpin234(m): 6:00am On May 06, 2016
Ayomide94:
Electrical / electronic engineering
because i also want to apply for computer engr...it will be nice to know you more
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:05am On May 06, 2016
Abruzy:
@Mr. wip, thanks for taking your time to reply my messages which i have being bothering you. I really do appreciate you a lot, may God strengthened you forward (Amen). which school is cheap between sakarya, emu, and bun. am just from a average family, trying manage the little resource we have at hand. i need a detail information sir, thanks. i was also sent an acceptance letter from EMU admission registrar. US$2,200 is the fees with 50% scholarship

Hi,
You can check the fees on each university website yourself you will know which is cheap. Take note; EMU fees you received is for one semester meaning you will pay around 4400usd per year. BUN fees stated on that pics is per year. Check on the website but I can tell BUN is the cheapest for now.
Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:14am On May 06, 2016
Ayomide94:
Pls

Seems you guys are getting confused with this scholarship thing. The fees quoted for you on CIU And EMU is already INCLUSIVE of 50% scholarship pls take note.

I can see you are doing 50% on 5890euro.... No no no is wrong that 5890euro is the fees you paid after the university did 50% on actual fees... I do hope you get that.

Lastly yes you can pay the 1000 euro to get visa and on arrival you balance the rest.

Example the fees quoted for 50% of BUN is around 2475 euro ( academic year) that's what you pay for full one year cos is inclusive of 50%. So when admission letter is issued from BUN, it's means you have to pay that...same thing what is stated on your CIU Letter is what you will end up to pay for one year and that fees for CIU includes accomodation package. You can call CIU for more clarification but that is the plain explanation I have provided here.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:06am On May 06, 2016
remainhidden:
oga wip, i received another mail again ,written below

Am confused here, and theynare sent by thesame account Trend Education Centre.. could you confirm pls.

I gave you two options..choose anyone you love, like and want...then pay the stated fees into the university account of the University you choose.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2016
Hello Mr wip .. A friend got admission into EMU .. Tution fee is about 3784$ as stated on the admission Letter , he wants to know if he will get the confirmation of payment if he pays $1000 first of all .. and if it is possible to pay the rest when he gets to the school .. urgent response needed
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:38am On May 06, 2016
elijah101:
Hello Mr wip .. A friend got admission into EMU .. Tution fee is about 3784$ as stated on the admission Letter , he wants to know if he will get the confirmation of payment if he pays $1000 first of all .. and if it is possible to pay the rest when he gets to the school .. urgent response needed

NO for EMU, he must pay for one semester before the university will release his confirmation letter or send his name to embassy which is almost 1900usd
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2016
Is it applicable for CIU?
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2016
Mr wip, to clear all doubt, what you are saying is that the 5890euros after removing 50% scholarship is the standard school fee to pay for that year,(approx like 2- semester) out of it is the 1000euros for the official acceptance letter.

For the letter they wrote 5890euros with all inclusive package (double room in a three bedroom apartments) .

In addition to clarify, is installmental payment applicable on the remains fee when schooling in CIU. For the rest if the fee?
Re: North Cyprus by tejiri294: 12:26pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=wip7 post=45361468]

Please boss Wip so many questions please answer all....can an HND holder apply for Masters here at this British university? If yes, how much is the Tuition fee per year?....also for someone going for Undergraduate can he be admitted to any Art related course without MATHS in WAEC? he's Maths was CANCELLED...Please reply boss WIP plus the other bosses in the house too...one love i appreciate[color=#006600][/color] smiley
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:14pm On May 06, 2016
Ayomide94:
Mr wip, to clear all doubt, what you are saying is that the 5890euros after removing 50% scholarship is the standard school fee to pay for that year,(approx like 2- semester) out of it is the 1000euros for the official acceptance letter.

For the letter they wrote 5890euros with all inclusive package (double room in a three bedroom apartments) .

In addition to clarify, is installmental payment applicable on the remains fee when schooling in CIU. For the rest if the fee?

What am saying is SIMPLE and they also stated it clearly in the admission. So for a layman, I have attached CIU details for you here. Example standard fee per year is 6198euro. With 50% the fee reduced to half (3099euro).
They offer various accommodation, hence 3099 +the accommodation package; total is 6258euro.

Read the letter its says "50% applied on tuition".
The student pays this 6258euro yearly.

Also, instalment is only ALLOWED from the second semester and that comes with interests.

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:21pm On May 06, 2016
tejiri294:
Please boss Wip so many questions please answer all....can an HND holder apply for Masters here at this British university? If yes, how much is the Tuition fee per year?....also for someone going for Undergraduate can he be admitted to any Art related course without MATHS in WAEC? he's Maths was CANCELLED...Please reply boss WIP plus the other bosses in the house too...one love i appreciate

For the master programme at the British University of Nicosia, one course is 299 euro and students will do 7 courses and one thesis (thesis +VAT =500euro). Pls add up all you will know the entire fee for the programme........The fee is for the whole programme not per year.

You can apply for the student coming for Arts (having a deficiency in Maths) and I can speak with the Registrar regarding that, let see what he says....officially all students irrespective of programme to study should supply 5 credits excluding religion subjects and national languages.
Re: North Cyprus by tejiri294: 3:06pm On May 06, 2016
wip7:

For the master programme at the British University of Nicosia, one course is 299 euro and students will do 7 courses and one thesis (thesis +VAT =500euro). Pls add up all you will know the entire fee for the programme........The fee is for the whole programme not per year.

You can apply for the student coming for Arts (having a deficiency in Maths) and I can speak with the Registrar regarding that, let see what he says....officially all students irrespective of programme to study should supply 5 credits excluding religion subjects and national languages.

BOSS WIP thank you so much....i appreciate your response. please how can i get the documents across to you?? i tried sending a message but it said sth like SINCE WE ARE NOT CONNECTED I SHOULD SEND A REQUEST THEN YOU WILL ACCEPT BEFORE I CAN EMAIL YOU OR SO....please my id is tejiri294 and my email is mewetejiri@gmail.com please accept the PM so i can give you d docs.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2016
Thank you very much boss wip
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 3:22pm On May 06, 2016
For a friend of my that got admitted to EUL ( European university of lefke) into department of electronic and communication engineering, with the tuition package of 5880USD, and given a scholarship of 50% stated that now the tuition fee will be 2940USD. The initial due to obtain the official acceptance letter (1000USD) is it part of the fee or deduction from the fee? And any advice for the applicant
Re: North Cyprus by Abruzy: 10:43am On May 07, 2016
@Mr. Wip, pls send me your email so I can send my documents. Apply for BUN. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:57am On May 07, 2016
Abruzy:
@Mr. Wip, pls send me your email so I can send my documents. Apply for BUN. Thanks

In each of my replies, you will find my email address in the signature part of my posts. Look for it and send your documents.

Please take note: You have to ensure you have funds and stable sponsor to finance your education abroad, jobs are scarce and not guarantee. Also, here is not bed of roses and the pasture is not always greener out here....

........but be rest assure you can gain quality education in a serene environment, if you are financially stable...you can find some little jobs to only provide your daily food but may not pay your fees....

Waiting for your application documents!
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 07, 2016
Good day please I applied for a student visa at the Turkish embassy and I've done my interview on the 30th of march and I was given a white paper saying my visa is not refused but they will have to contact their local authorities and I heard it might take up to 30days. But mine is more than 30days and no mail or call from the embassy. Please how can you help me on these.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:44pm On May 07, 2016
teddyboyyemi:
Good day please I applied for a student visa at the Turkish embassy and I've done my interview on the 30th of march and I was given a white paper saying my visa is not refused but they will have to contact their local authorities and I heard it might take up to 30days. But mine is more than 30days and no mail or call from the embassy. Please how can you help me on these.

Is too early to apply for visa now if your entry period is September 2016. For FALL ENTRY (Sept), students are advised to tender the application from August since only 1 month visa will be issued. If your entry is July (Summer), you are advised to apply around June or May. Reason is that the university have stipulated period they send names to embassy and embassy also have period they open detailed submission by the Universities.

Hence, you will have to wait till the right time. Nothing we can do from this forum....

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2016
I have one issue in my Mind , Sponsor does not have a company , He is a car dealer , i am not sure if he has a tax clearance . so how do we go about it .. and i read somewhere where one temas said he told the Vo that the father is a civil servant .. so i was thinking if i can just do that when the time comes and then i can skip the whole CAC and tax clearance . Mr Wip

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.