Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (766309 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by jidowu(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks for your reply bro, i already googled but no school in cyprus offer msc property or facility management in cyprus expect for pafos in greece, and have been looking for a way not to write tofel or ielts before seeking admission.

I still hope to search for a related course in the field of study. Thanks
worry359:

Quite simple
Find a course to study
Find school that offers this course
Apply to the school and pay fees.

You can do this by searching on line and looking at school websites.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by benji93: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dreamhigh2016:
ok i will pm u
ok ooo, u got my mail right?
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Landmark445:
Please how long does it take the Turkish visa to come out after appointment/interview, I'm asking so I will know what to type in my departure date. I'm applying for Tourist visa to Turkey
1week
Re: North Cyprus by ibnkokumo(m): 1:27am On Jul 30, 2016
BarakaLlaahu Feekum Sir. Allaah's the best of Planners
Adnan621:
Guys!!
I've read tru this North Cyprus posts and how u guys been dragging it on here.. The fact is its quite simple..Just have it in mind that u wana go there for your schooling and use it as a stepping stone to other better countries...you will see job( kinda hard to get tho) but its gona be on a full time basis..when I was there ,I had to leave cuz someone I trusted carted away with my tuition .the person paid for a semester for me...my brother told me to stay over but I told him hell nope...I came back to Nigeria ,tho i was in for MSC in Biomedical engineering in Yakin dogu.,I.e near east uni...but fortunately for me I got back to nija,it was a hard decision that got my friends cried and all that I was leaving them...I told them I finished with a good grade in Nigeria, I had it in mind that i was gona get a good job and Glory be to Almighty ,I now work with The Nigerian space Agency ( Alhamdulillah). Now I can tell u with all the grace of God ,there is no where on this planet that I can not sponsor myself to... Some would say I'm lying,but back then i was staying at Gonyeli 15,domanli sokak Nicosia ,from my balcony I watch the Cypriot army training every morning.... I got a job at a filling station ,the white man was like I would have to sign a five year deal .I asked him why ? He said cuz it will take him a lot to process my work permit at virgi dairesi (immigration office) ..I told him hell nope .I rather go back to my country ,I am here for study not for slave..I left him...I can give u my name on fbk and my guys we stay with back then ,one of them is in Poland now married to a polish woman ,one is in France now,one is in Greece now...jerry is back home in nija and jack and Daniel are still out there....life is not what u think in north Cyprus.. I'm even planning to go on a visit but I can still tell u,ergan airport where u will land is not bigger than Ilorin airport (ahaahhahahahah) the cold makes u look fresh....but my best advice for u...if u wana go to Cyprus, then find your way to the south Cyprus that belongs to the Greek part (shengen part) that's a hint for you....I'm not an agent ooooo......but if u want more clarifications then add me on whatsapp.. 08096603806...and please to you guys is it that Mr Lukman is still at that Turkish embassy If anyone has his number can I have it pls ...let's chat on that number I dropped ...when I saw Nigerians trying to make a way in 2009, I spent my 4000usd upkeep trying to help them feed....moments I can't ever forget...think twice before u go to north Cyprus ..get your money and go to school and from there find your way to another country and mostly highest salary back then was 1200TL which is like 130,000 naira....our house rent is 500pounds,my house was owned by a British woman, light 53000 naira,water 11000 naira and note the water is not drinkable ooo....hmmmmn its the water from Mediterranean sea ooo fukin salty u drink it ....say goodbye to Hollywood. ( ahahahahahaha) just in a 4-Bedroom apartment.. Imagine this and we were 7one lady among us. Now the worse part was the day the woman noticed we were 7 she said she will report to police and that was how we begin to dodge in and out..no free movement. They don't tolerate that back then ,can't say for now ....if u don't go there with enough cash.... Hmmmmmmmn....you will work from morning till night in cold ooo...kudos to my guys .go and check them on Facebook ( myself Bello Azeez AL-Adnan, Ismail has,eki Dennis, odewumi temitayo, keye dahchu ,jerry Kataiko ,e.t.c.and now we thank God for where we are today ....please if anyone of u wants to hear more ,kindly buzz me on whatsapp.. Pls don't call me ..I ain't been proud its cuz am the busy type at work .I'm sure the stubborn types will still call...(ahahahahahahah) go ahead I'll pick it....and if anyone has lukman's phone number ...pls leme have it....God bless my people God bless Nigeria.
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
bro sorri 4 d late response.I used first bank because the form A is available there but its taken them time to make my pamyent.They have to wait for authorization from CBN to do that and that is wasting my own time to pay my fees.
Re: North Cyprus by amleroy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
TRY diamond bank ,used them but still waiting for my telex copy ,they already debited me
wildrose21:

Hello. Which bank did you use when making your payment via Form A And good people in the house, I need to pay my school fees. What bank has Form A open for this purpose Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wildrose21(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
amleroy:
TRY diamond bank ,used them but still waiting for my telex copy ,they already debited me
Thanks a lot
Re: North Cyprus by wildrose21(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
wizdavee:
bro sorri 4 d late response.I used first bank because the form A is available there but its taken them time to make my pamyent.They have to wait for authorization from CBN to do that and that is wasting my own time to pay my fees.
Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2016
Landmark445:
Please how long does it take the Turkish visa to come out after appointment/interview, I'm asking so I will know what to type in my departure date. I'm applying for Tourist visa to Turkey
A week after interview date
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2016
wizdavee:

Form A is a waste of time. Mine took 5weeks with no response. I just went back to the bank, asked them to close the transaction, bought my dollars from the black market and deposited in my GTBANK dorm account, filled the forex transfer request form and submitted. Within six hours my account was debited and my telex copy in 24 hours.
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2016
Professor554:

Form A is a waste of time. Mine took 5weeks with no response. I just went back to the bank, asked them to close the transaction, bought my dollars from the black market and deposited in my GTBANK dorm account, filled the forex transfer request form and submitted. Within six hours my account was debited and my telex copy in 24 hours.

But many can not afford to buy on the black market!
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2016
worry359:

But many can not afford to buy on the black market!

Yeah some cannot but even the form A is not cheap because now interbank rate is between 318-320 naira to a dollar. And takes time and it doesn't come with assurance. You can wait for 3 weeks and at the end of the day, your bid is turned down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
FALL 2016 Application continues @ Middle East Technical University

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by ife25nancy: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
please everyone ,i will like to know more about istanbul aydin university admission for masters program
and getting a teaching job in turkey
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
@ prof.Thanks bro may be what am going to do because time is going.But i don't have a Dorm account to do that or can I use western union transfer?
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
please anyone in the house? I will like to know the list of documents uploaded on Turkish pre-application online for TRNC undergraduate students so that I can get everything ready when am filling the form.
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
wizdavee:
@ prof.Thanks bro may be what am going to do because time is going.But i don't have a Dorm account to do that or can I use western union transfer?

Ask the school if they accept western union. If they do, you can then
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thanks bro I will do that.Also,do u know the list of documents to upload during the process of filling the turkish appointement.I mean undergraduate TRNC.I just want to be aware
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
wizdavee:
Thanks bro I will do that.Also,do u know the list of documents to upload during the process of filling the turkish appointement.I mean undergraduate TRNC.I just want to be aware

Required documents for Northern cyprus that I know is
- copy of data page and other pages of passport valid for 6 months
- filled application form
- passport photographs (2)
-admission letter
- reciept of tuition payment
- comfirmation letter for payment of tuition from school
- waec certificate that is signed by ministry of foreign affairs and education
- letter signed by your sponsor to pay living expenses and so on
- bank statements
- consent letter from parents if below 18 years
- flight reservation
- sponsors id card that is photocopy

These are the ones I know of but you can still ask others too to be sure
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
thanks bro I already got that.I mean the ones we are to upload on the turkish appointment site while filling.Anyway..thanks a lot
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
wizdavee:
thanks bro I already got that.I mean the ones we are to upload on the turkish appointment site while filling.Anyway..thanks a lot
biometric photograph..passport data page.. Acceptance letters and Insurance.
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
@ godsong Thanks.What about our school certicate,telex copy of payment, statement off acount,sponsorship letter aren't we going to upload that too.Also the acceptance letter is the admission letter issued after the payment am I right? the unconditional I mean
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
@ prof.The school accept western union but Please how do I go about getting this dollar cos its really expensive at bank.I don't know how to go about it and I don't want to be carrying money all around and avoid being scam.Please enlighten me
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
wizdavee:
@ prof.The school accept western union but Please how do I go about getting this dollar cos its really expensive at bank.I don't know how to go about it and I don't want to be carrying money all around and avoid being scam.Please enlighten me

Ok if they do that is easier then, if you want to purchase dollars from the black market then keep your money at home, first find a legitimate place where you know is where all this aboki change money, if you are sure of the place like in lagos, mmia they are there and have been there for a long time you can use that one. Then you can take your money there and change and codedly leave there atleast go with someone you trust that is matured when you get home get a paper and copy the dollars number given to them by the reserve bank then head to your bank for western union transaction fill the form and submit.
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
@ prof.Am not clear from this line "( when you get home get a paper and copy the dollars number given to them by the reserve bank then head to your bank)" will give me the number along the dollar or what? the please explain that line...I don't realli get that.Also I hope the bank will not charge me much for the transfer,1000 dollars.
Re: North Cyprus by maxpaine(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
wip7:

Yes you are on point. You can fill the Turkish visa online now....anyway no need to rush since you can now book appointment as you want.

Best wishes
mr Wip I want to start the processing now but I didn't get the website I I will use to fill the visa form
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
wizdavee:
@ prof.Am not clear from this line "( when you get home get a paper and copy the dollars number given to them by the reserve bank then head to your bank)" will give me the number along the dollar or what? the please explain that line...I don't realli get that.Also I hope the bank will not charge me much for the transfer,1000 dollars.

What I mean by that is for just security and legal purposes. Incase of anything at least you know the number of the dollar you gave. No the number is on the dollar it is usually for example HB123456D and so on just that serial number on each note. For the charges really I can't say but you can ask at the bank hall there
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ok prof I now understand you.I will get back to you as things unfold.Thanks a lot because this form A is waste of time.
Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
wizdavee:
Ok prof I now understand you.I will get back to you as things unfold.Thanks a lot because this form A is waste of time.

If you have submitted your form A request then make sure you go back to the bank and meet the officer you submitted it to and tell him/her to close the transaction else like a month later they can go and withhdraw the money that is if your bid is accepted
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pls, if anyone is currently a student at Cyprus International University, pls let me know. Got some questions.
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
@ prof.Thanks a lot I will quickly go and do that tomorrow or so.Bro are u also going for study at trnc and how far have u gone now.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (356)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.