Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767546 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
@Jayeby 001 .Please kindly put me through.How many documents did u upload for TRNC study on turkey website? I will also like to know...I submitted and printed my application form and I clicked make appointment and saw available date.Please how does it work? Do I click d dates and will that be my appointment date.Pls reply
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Out of the available dates that has popped up,u can choose any date and time you feel is most appropraite for u,put in mind when selecting ur date, that it doesnt hinder your resumption date(that its not too far away) and that you must have gotten all ur requird documents by then or before then...

I only had to upload a biometric passport photograph 6*5cm,your admission/acceptance letter and recipt of payment. GOOD LUCK!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2016
wizdavee:

@ Jayebo and wip 7.For TRNC application. Please after downloading the application form after submission.I saw 'make appointment and I clicked and saw available dates.please am I the one to choose d dates for appointment or how does it work.Am stocked there

Yes, just choose date and time suitable for you.
Re: North Cyprus by maxpaine(m): 3:44am On Aug 27, 2016
@ mr Wip I have filled my application since on Tuesday an I have been trying to get appointment but it is not showing the dates and I am out of time because I am to resume 26th of next month please any solution sir
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2016
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE SHARE ME THE LINK TO APPLY FOR VISA APPLICATION AND BOOKING APPOINTMENT ON TRNC WEBSITE? PLEASE
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2016
pls the visa fee of 11500 is it to be paid at the embassy or how.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2016
maxpaine:
@ mr Wip I have filled my application since on Tuesday an I have been trying to get appointment but it is not showing the dates and I am out of time because I am to resume 26th of next month please any solution sir

It's strange yours is not showing any date. You may recheck this weekend and early next week. If such problem persist, you may have to visit the embassy to find a solution to it.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2016
Hollar0186:
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE SHARE ME THE LINK TO APPLY FOR VISA APPLICATION AND BOOKING APPOINTMENT ON TRNC WEBSITE? PLEASE
if u go through the thread a few pages back,you'll find the link
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2016
taiwo92:
pls the visa fee of 11500 is it to be paid at the embassy or how.
yes at the embassy....the consular officer who'll attend to u will request for it.
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thanks for the response sir! I already choose a date but it is not convenient for me.Please what can I do now?
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thanks a lot @ izzie E. I already choose a date out of desperation and appointment is set but it is not convenient for me because I still need to get some documents.Please do u know what I can do now?
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
wizdavee:
Thanks a lot @ izzie E. I already choose a date out of desperation and appointment is set but it is not convenient for me because I still need to get some documents.Please do u know what I can do now?
what date did u choose? I'm not so sure sha but but theres a place on the site where u check ur appointment status and u can cancel and rebook again(u most likely would see new dates that are favourable for u)...mr wip can throw more light so u dont "double book"
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
You mean I can cancel and rebook a convenient date? How do I do that on d site so that I can get a new date.Have been using my reference ID to check my profile
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
wizdavee:
Thanks for the response sir! I already choose a date but it is not convenient for me.Please what can I do now?

Which date do you get? If the date you obtain is early October. You can still go with that as most universities here will start proper classes in Oct and as a new student, you don't have any penalty.

wizdavee:
You mean I can cancel and rebook a convenient date? How do I do that on d site so that I can get a new date.Have been using my reference ID to check my profile

You can cancel and start all over. What it means is that you will cancel the entire pre-visa and start again. As I learnt recently, some touts/agents pre-booked some of the earlier dates and start reselling for victims in Abuja (at the embassy). Nigerians the way they make things difficult for another Nigerians require God and global intervention these days.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
@ wip 7. The date I got available sir is 5th of sept 2016,which I choose and I got approved.But my fear is time to gather the rest of my document ready for the date and if I cancel it may result to bad luck.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
wizdavee:
@ wip 7. The date I got available sir is 5th of sept 2016,which I choose and I got approved.But my fear is time to gather the rest of my document ready for the date and if I cancel it may result to bad luck.

Start gathering now till that date.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
wip7:

Start gathering now till that date.

Best wishes!
Exactly!
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
@sir Wip....
sir, please i want to ask u few questions... last week Tuesday my agent said he book an appointment for me at the Turkish embassy,i got my telex last week Wednesday,I.e a day after booking for appointment,i just received my formal acceptance letter today and on d letter d sch said my name has been sent to the embassy dat i can apply for Visa, which av done since on Tuesday,i saw wizdavee post now saying he booked for appointment today and he were d one to choose date,pls sir hope am on the right path,bcuz am thinking dat it might be bcuz d sch haven't send my name den dats why dis delay,now dat av paid and gotten d formal letter,hope am on the right path... God bless you for ur help....
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Adebola2010:
@sir Wip....
sir, please i want to ask u few questions... last week Tuesday my agent said he book an appointment for me at the Turkish embassy,i got my telex last week Wednesday,I.e a day after booking for appointment,i just received my formal acceptance letter today and on d letter d sch said my name has been sent to the embassy dat i can apply for Visa, which av done since on Tuesday,i saw wizdavee post now saying he booked for appointment today and he were d one to choose date,pls sir hope am on the right path,bcuz am thinking dat it might be bcuz d sch haven't send my name den dats why dis delay,now dat av paid and gotten d formal letter,hope am on the right path... God bless you for ur help....

To be honest I don't understand what your questions were! However, since you have gotten an appointment selected and if you are certain your name has been sent and received by the embassy...then you are on the right track.

Just get all the necessary documents embassy required and get ready for the embassy.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 12:39am On Aug 28, 2016
@sir wip...
thanks for ur reply, to cut the long story short, wht am saying is dat is it ok for someone to book an appointment and wasn't given date immediately,bcuz av booked since last week Tuesday and no response yet, while a guy on dis forum booked yesterday and was given available date to select. thanks sir....
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Adebola2010:
@sir wip...
thanks for ur reply, to cut the long story short, wht am saying is dat is it ok for someone to book an appointment and wasn't given date immediately,bcuz av booked since last week Tuesday and no response yet, while a guy on dis forum booked yesterday and was given available date to select. thanks sir....

Currently when you are applying for Turkish visa YOU will be the one to pick your own appointment date. Embassy won't send you appointment date but you will select the date and time suitable for you after you filled the PRE-VISA ONLINE FORM AND got it submitted.

Do you fill the Pre-visa online form for Tutkish visa? If not visit Turkish embassy Abuja website and under INFO NOTE visit the new pre-visa wen link and fill the form then choose appointment date.

Best wishes
Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2016
wizdavee:
@Jayeby 001 .Please kindly put me through.How many documents did u upload for TRNC study on turkey website? I will also like to know...I submitted and printed my application form and I clicked make appointment and saw available date.Please how does it work? Do I click d dates and will that be my appointment date.Pls reply
choi sorry wizdavee, my fone has been off. Thank God sir wip replied u. Abeg oo 5th September is OK if you ask me. Please just try an gather yourself before that day. Best of luck
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2016
@sir Wip...
I just contacted my agent now and he said he just got the same information, will be going to his office tomorrow to do the booking properly now,if not for u,i for jst sit down here waiting for appointment date while non is coming, sir wip, Almighty Allah strengthen u and ur family,thanks so much for ur assistance,i shall give my testimony wen i have my appointment date. u guys have been of gr8 help... long live sir Wip and to dis forum....

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2016
Sir! Okay I will fastened up.Thanks for helping us always
Re: North Cyprus by wizdavee: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Ok thank U.please the sponsor letter u use,does it need a format or just normal sponsor letter? Also how heavy or reasonable must the sponsor balance be.Please share
Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2016
wizdavee:
Ok thank U.please the sponsor letter u use,does it need a format or just normal sponsor letter? Also how heavy or reasonable must the sponsor balance be.Please share
@ wizdavee, my dad is the one in charge of the sponsor letter and he knows what to put down in terms of sponsor balance so that sponsor part no concern me as he knows what to do.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Turkish Embassy Pre-Visa Form ONLINE

For all applicants intending to study in North Cyprus or Turkey, you must fill the Pre-visa form online and book appointment. You don't need agents/touts to milk you or fill rubbish for you provided you have passed JSS 3 from your country and have access to the internet.

Below is the link to the Turkish Pre-visa form irrespective of your location. A brief procedure is stated here:

1. Type the web address into the address bar of your web browser.

2. Select the country you will be applying from and the Turkish embassy in the country will pop up.

3. The pre-visa form has 5 stages and all most be correctly filled starting with your personal details.

4. In stage 5, you will be requested to upload certain documents depending on your country you are applying the visa from like your admission letter, telex, sponsor details, bank details, etc. For instance, applicants from Rwanda are asked just to upload Admission letter and telex, those from Mauritius only need admission letter, those from Uganda are asked to upload almost 8 documents and those from Nigeria just about 3-4 documents. So the country you are applying from determines the documents you will upload into the pre-visa form online.

5. After submission of the pre-visa form, you will see a button where you can book the appointment and choose the suitable date and time for yourself.

6. Ensure you print the submitted pre-visa form, have the originals of your documents and proceed to the embassy on the appointment date.

7. Be aware that because you paid your fees and obtained the confirmation of payment from the University does not translate that the embassy has received your details. Hence, allow between 1-2 weeks after you received payment confirmation/final acceptance letter before your details will appear on the embassy list.

8. For those travelling here, be aware that stuffs like winter jackets, laptops, noodles (indomie), etc. are expensive here. Thus, instead of spending an equivalent of 15, 000-20k Naira on a jacket, you can get those cheaper and quality ones from your country. This will help to conserve the initial excessive spendings.

9. Lastly, don't loan out money to people when you arrive here...because they mostly will tell you stories that touch the heart/anus and you mostly will not get your money back.

10. The essence of you here is education. Take note: education is not just by getting first class these days. It involves you to have practical knowledge, competitive skills in emerging trades and areas; ability to transform your education into success and legal achievement.

11. Lastly, the rate at which younger Nigerians/African are impregnating and being pregnant is alarming these days in Cyprus. The age is ridiculous considering the fact that these kids are being sponsored by their struggling parents. This atrocity will surely hinder the parties involve at such nascent age without financial, academic or business acumen to support these newborn babies. If you must have sex, please condoms and withdrawal tactics are not expensive here.

Best wishes!

3 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
@sir Wip... baba u be the best....

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
@sir Wip..
boss u too much.... u no know d kind help wey u dy do for here so ehn.... we all appreciate... more blessing....

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
wip 7, is it possible for someone to move to another European countries easily after successful completion of his/her master program
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kj40:
wip 7, is it possible for someone to move to another European countries easily after successful completion of his/her master program

Yes, you can move to any part of the world provided you have the acceptable requirements to move to your destination. The requirement may mean qualifications, skills, finance, etc. So you should focus more on what the destination (European countries) required of you and then work towards obtaining those.

You can move to another country to continue your education, to work after you have gained employment (received employment offer), going to invest (buying properties) or getting married to the citizen of that country.
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Good morning to you all. Pls can I legalise my result now pending the time I want to apply(march 2017 intake). Kindly tell which documents will I legalise. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.