Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (766485 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
maxpaine:
Please among the Embassy requirements is travel/health insurance for at least (4) months if I get for one week am I covered
just get one week.. It's used to be below 3k.
Re: North Cyprus by thrize001: 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Can I please apply for visa, even when I have not paid my tuition fees for Eastern meditarian university.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
thrize001:
Can I please apply for visa, even when I have not paid my tuition fees for Eastern meditarian university.

Yes, you can apply for a visa EVEN when you have not applied for an admission.

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by vibrant99(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
wip7:

Yes, you can apply for a visa EVEN when you have not applied for an admission.

Are you Taunting the person?
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
@godsong and whole house answer my question please. can I legalise and get my vaccination card now though I want to apply for march, 2017.
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
taiwo92:
@godsong and whole house answer my question please. can I legalise and get my vaccination card now though I want to apply for march, 2017.
yes you can.
Re: North Cyprus by maxpaine(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2016
godsong:
just get one week.. It's used to be below 3k.
thanks I did 6 days for #4,940
Re: North Cyprus by maxpaine(m): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2016
wip7:

You won't need the travel insurance in Cyprus so even you get for 2 days is okay provided you won't stay more than 2 days in Turkey. Since Turkey is the transit port to TRNC most passenger stays just at the airport within 1 day ONLY...So that requirement should be abolished for transit passengers.
thanks @Sir-wip
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2016
maxpaine:
thanks I did 6 days for #4,940
That's still ok..
Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
@sir wip... bro pls is d vaccination card compulsory??
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Adebola2010:
@sir wip...
bro pls is d vaccination card compulsory??

Yes.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please Sir WIP, Where can i get a Vaccination Card Thank you Sir
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hollar0186:
Please Sir WIP, Where can i get a Vaccination Card Thank you Sir

Visit hospital, there you can be vaccinated against yellow fever, polio etc...they can issue you card showing you have been vaccinated and that can be presented.

I don't know how it works in Nigeria, but I recently traveled through Uganda to Cape Verde, at their airport they have a small office where all travelers are vaccinated and charged around 30 usd and are issued this card here.

Re: North Cyprus by Adebola2010: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
@wip.. thanks sir.... God bless.... bro u don travel gan oooo....
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mr wip , I would like to know average price for an apartment in Cyprus , 2 bedroom or a room , and would my bro be allowed to pay for a year
Re: North Cyprus by maxpaine(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please who have Don the sponsorship Guarantee letter? Please how much is it??
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
elijah101:
Mr wip , I would like to know average price for an apartment in Cyprus , 2 bedroom or a room , and would my bro be allowed to pay for a year

2500-8000USD per year excluding bills.
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
maxpaine:
Please who have Don the sponsorship Guarantee letter? Please how much is it??
type an take it to notary public for stamping with seal. Some years back it used to be less than 1k
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
I am sorry for disturbing you mr wip .. i know i am asking for too much , is it possible for you to assist with getting an apartment for my bro when he arrives , he is travelling to lefke ..
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
what can he get for $3000 per year sir ..
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
elijah101:
I am sorry for disturbing you mr wip .. i know i am asking for too much , is it possible for you to assist with getting an apartment for my bro when he arrives , he is travelling to lefke ..

Unfortunately, I don't live near that region I live almost 2 hrs away, I don't know about apartment there.

Most university here do give students like 1-5 days temporary apartment for them to settle down if comes much early. During this period he can get apartment himself as there are always adverts on the streets for vacant apartments.

Also, he will meet old students in his university that may point him to reasonable apartments.
Re: North Cyprus by maxpaine(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
godsong:
type an take it to notary public for stamping with seal. Some years back it used to be less than 1k
thanks for the info I would have fallen for one lawyer like this that said it is #30,000
Re: North Cyprus by maxpaine(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please how am I going to do the flight reservation? It's the last document I need in preparation for Monday
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
turkish airline ... very easy ..

http://www.turkishairlines.com/
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
maxpaine:
thanks for the info I would have fallen for one lawyer like this that said it is #30,000
if you are in Lagos you could go to any high court and take the content of the letter to those typist and they will put it in the right format and also help you take it to the notary public for stamping it can't be more than 1k
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
***Note

if you are still having problems paying your tuition fees to schools in North Cyprus in order to get your final acceptance letter. I will help pay your tuition to the schools account directly while you pay the black market equivalent to an account in Nigeria. It's faster and one can get the final acceptance letter same day if transaction are done in the morning since it's easier and faster for the school to confirm payments been paid directly to the schools account.
Re: North Cyprus by Samayus: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
elijah101:
My bro finally got it ... Thanks to everyone that answered my questions ... All hail the TRNC masters , them know their self
pls tell me some of the questions that you were asked. My appointment is next Wednesday
Re: North Cyprus by Samayus: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
godsong:
yes you can. For undergraduate application your Waec or neco result..
For graduate.. University transcript.. BSc cert .. Waec or neco.
I have not collected my certificate but I have my official statement of result, can I authenticate that?
Re: North Cyprus by Samayus: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
godsong:
if you are in Lagos you could go to any high court and take the content of the letter to those typist and they will put it in the right format and also help you take it to the notary public for stamping it can't be more than 1k
does that mean the statement of account of the sponsor is not compulsory once I have this Letter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (356)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.