Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767293 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by pelfap: 9:36am On May 28, 2017
please am i north cyprus coming back to nigeria from ercan airport does anybody know about the new turkish transit visa law
Re: North Cyprus by tbaby534(f): 9:59am On May 28, 2017
pelfap:
please am i north cyprus coming back to nigeria from ercan airport does anybody know about the new turkish transit visa law

Yes you have to use transit visa when using multiple airlines
Re: North Cyprus by pelfap: 10:45am On May 28, 2017
am using turkish airline throughout do i still need it
tbaby534:

Re: North Cyprus by expertman(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2017
Hello big Bosses in the house please I will like to get information on how some one can easily Secure a southern Cyprus visit visa.

As I heard that south Cyprus is more better than north Cyprus I will appreciate any information on how to secure southern Cyprus visa.

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 3:56pm On May 28, 2017
Hi,

We help student secure admission in EMU for BSc, masters or PhD. We are a registered agent with EMU.

We can also advice you on visa appointments, successful application and ensure your smooth integration when you get to Famagusa.

For BSc. We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO and data page of international passport

For Masters :We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc cert and transcript, and data page of international passport

For PhD:We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc and MSc cert and transcript and data page of international passport

NOTE 50%-100% SCHOLARSHIP IS AVAILABLE
ADMISSION FOR FALL SEMSTERS IS UP NOW

Take advantage of this ooportunity and let us help you.
I am sure you will be glad you did

Email us: praisestudies@gmail.com
Call: 09098771847
Whatsapp: 08102927282
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 6:26am On Jun 01, 2017
tbaby534:

It applies if you purchase ticket from may 9 and it's a non connecting flight. I have two different tickets atlas global/ air maroc for June 9. I've been to atlas global office in lefkosa as well as in the airport as well as meet with the immigration officers. The new policy is just about getting a connecting ticket with just one reference number. You can always visit an agent for more explanation.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 6:27am On Jun 01, 2017
pelfap:
am using turkish airline throughout do i still need it
You don't need it.
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cakay:
Hi,

We help student secure admission in EMU for BSc, masters or PhD. We are a registered agent with EMU.

We can also advice you on visa appointments, successful application and ensure your smooth integration when you get to Famagusa.

For BSc. We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO and data page of international passport

For Masters :We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc cert and transcript, and data page of international passport

For PhD:We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc and MSc cert and transcript and data page of international passport

Re: North Cyprus by Aperion7(m): 5:27am On Jun 08, 2017
Hello sir... Please i need your advice.. I'm planning to go to CIU.. Please when is the deadline for the September admission? I heard jobs are almost an impossibility in northern Cyprus.. What about the racism there Sir? I want to know the severity of it over there... I would also like to know about the rate of English speaking and how well someone can get along in English... You are known for saying the plain truth instead of painting pretty pictures so i trust your words.. I await your response.. Thanks sir

cc: wip7
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Dear, everyone get along, langauge will not be your problem. CIU admission will end around August.
Racism is everywhere even in Nigeria. If you keep to yourself, no one will bother you. but if you want to content with others, then be ready to face whatever music they play.
Cyprus is good place is you have your money. they want your money and don't give a thing about your colour as long you are dozing the money out.

Aperion7:
Hello sir... Please i need your advice.. I'm planning to go to CIU.. Please when is the deadline for the September admission? I heard jobs are almost an impossibility in northern Cyprus.. What about the racism there Sir? I want to know the severity of it over there... I would also like to know about the rate of English speaking and how well someone can get along in English... You are known for saying the plain truth instead of painting pretty pictures so i trust your words.. I await your response.. Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aperion7:

Hey!

It is advisable to obtain FALL admission (Sept 2017 Entry) before 20th of August so as to give room for payment, sending names to embassy and visa appointment delays.

Students Jobs are scarce especially if you don't speak Turkish Language and the pay is basically for survival. Graduates going into academics/research have more jobs opportunity due to increasing number of universities in Cyprus.

There are open/hidden and subtle forms of racism which can easily be found in various countries. Relatively, Cyprus is peaceful and students can move around without fear of being killed and castrated tongue grin.

Don't worry we speak English here grin, you will have fewer issues with that.

If you wish to continue the application, kindly email me your complete documents. Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
wip7:

Hey!

It is advisable to obtain FALL admission (Sept 2017 Entry) before 20th of August so as to give room for payment, sending names to embassy and visa appointment delays.

Students Jobs are scarce especially if you don't speak Turkish Language and the pay is basically for survival. Graduates going into academics/research have more jobs opportunity due to increasing number of universities in Cyprus.

There are open/hidden and subtle forms of racism which can easily be found in various countries. Relatively, Cyprus is peaceful and students can move around without fear of being killed and castrated tongue grin.

If you wish to continue the application, kindly email me your complete documents. Best wishes!

Oga Wip is the realest.. Tuale sir..

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: North Cyprus by Aperion7(m): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2017
ike121:
Dear,

wip7:

Hey!

Thanks a lot sirs... One final question.. Which one would be better... Energy engineering or environmental? Are there environmental related courses in energy engineering? Which is wider and has a greater area of application? and which would be better? A bachelor in environmental and masters in energy or bachelor in energy and masters in environmental
Thanks

Modified
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:38am On Jun 09, 2017
Aperion7:

Thanks a lot sirs... One final question.. Which one would be better... Energy engineering or environmental? Are there environmental related courses in energy engineering? Which is wider and has a greater area of application? and which would be better? A bachelor in environmental and masters in energy or bachelor in energy and masters in environmental
Thanks

Modified

Both fields are currently the focus of various nations due to growing threat from environmental hazards and depleting energy sources. Unfortunately, how you choose the program will be your personal choice and preference! However, I have 100% skills with ENVIRONMENTAL and above 65% with energy system basically renewables. I may suggest environmental as undergrad and energy at master level....pls just my view oooooo!
Re: North Cyprus by harlee(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
please how can I apply for a visit visa or preferably a work permit visa from Nigeria
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:44am On Jun 11, 2017
harlee:
please how can I apply for a visit visa or preferably a work permit visa from Nigeria

For north Cyprus kindly visit Turkish embassy in Abuja. For south Cyprus, visit Cyprus consulate in Lagos. These offices will tell you the procedure and documentation.
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Coloniel5000:
Please I just want to confirm something and I need someone to help me out.
All the applications have made to universities in north Cyprus was all processed by me, NEU gave me admission, METU denied me, while am still waiting for EMU & CIU. when NEU gave me admission it was stated SPRING 2017 though I applied for FALL 2017, I later replied the email which Carry's my conditional acceptance letter that I was not ready for spring 2017 and that the admission should be deferred to fall 2017 and it was deferred.
Now my fear is this, this admission of a thing works out too easily and it getting me scared because I don't want to pay the first installment and later found out it scam. PLEASE HELP A BROTHER. thanks.
Hi everyone been a while.. Good to be back missed my people.. @coloniel to confirm the authenticity of Near East University conditional acceptance letter, simply go to http://secure.neu.edu.tr and type in the letters and numbers on the barcode on the bottom right corner of your conditional acceptance letter it's should be about 7 all together.. you name and other details should appear. Near East University is aware of scams people do so that's a form of security for the institution and prospective student..As per the date you would like to resume. That's not a problem it could easily be changed at your request.
Re: North Cyprus by Aperion7(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for all the help so far.. I have one extra question... I've been seeing posts saying that CIU is not recognized by southern Cyprus and therefore is illegal.. But I've also seen posts claiming that CIU is recognized internationally with partner universities.. And that has got me a little confused... Please will the south cyprus stance affect the nature of the certificate? How do employers in Nigeria treat people with results from north Cyprus?? Thanks

cc: wip7 and all others in the house
Re: North Cyprus by tcitachi: 1:07am On Jun 12, 2017
wip7:

Hey!

ike121:
Dear, everyone get along, langauge will not be your problem. CIU admission will end around August.
Racism is everywhere even in Nigeria. If you keep to yourself, no one will bother you. but if you want to content with others, then be ready to face whatever music they play.
Cyprus is good place is you have your money. they want your money and don't give a thing about your colour as long you are dozing the money out.

Sir I heard its easier for masters students to get jobs than bsc students in north Cyprus pls wah to u Ve to say abt that? And secondly pls wen is d embassy going to start call students going to trnc for interview ie what time will the embassy start given dates to students for interview thanks
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2017
None of the schools in the North Cyprus is recongnized by the the South due to political dispute that led to their civil war in the 70s. you can google it.
Your certificate is valid everywhere in the world except in Cypru (South) and maybe Greece.
Many have graduated from here, infact each year Kano state sends students on scholarship.
TETFUND lecturers are also here.
unles you are refering to ranking, EMU is first followed by NEU, CIU, EULand so on.

Aperion7:
Thanks for all the help so far.. I have one extra question... I've been seeing posts saying that CIU is not recognized by southern Cyprus and therefore is illegal.. But I've also seen posts claiming that CIU is recognized internationally with partner universities.. And that has got me a little confused... Please will the south cyprus stance affect the nature of the certificate? How do employers in Nigeria treat people with results from north Cyprus?? Thanks

cc: wip7 and all others in the house
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2017
ike121:
None of the schools in the North Cyprus is recongnized by the the South due to political dispute that led to their civil war in the 70s. you can google it.
Your certificate is valid everywhere in the world except in Cypru (South) and maybe Greece.
Many have graduated from here, infact each year Kano state sends students on scholarship.
unles you are refering to ranking, EMU is first followed by NEU, CIU, EULand so on.

Awooh!.. i thought NEU ranks higher than EMU oo..
Re: North Cyprus by Aperion7(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2017
ike121:
Your certificate is valid everywhere in the world except in Cypru (South) and maybe Greece. Many have graduated from here, infact each year Kano state sends students on scholarship.

Wow @ bolded... I never knew.. Thanks a lot sir
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hi,

Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Congrats to those that have gotten their admission letters.
The best thing to do now is to go ahead and pay the minimum fee to get confirmation of payment. Visa application can be a serious thing because of the embassy traffic in summer. Thank me later.

However if you have to applied for admission we are here for you.

Re: North Cyprus by Trippeji(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Is there need for "Eligibility Letter" after your results has been authenticated by MOE to study in Turkey
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Trippeji:
Is there need for "Eligibility Letter" after your results has been authenticated by MOE to study in Turkey

No need..

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Trippeji(m): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Which document can i notarize in preparation for my coming to cyprus. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Trippeji(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please..... Help me. I have age difference in WAec and Passport.
I want to apply for M. A in Turkey with 4credits in Neco so I decided to use my Waec with it to make up the credit to 5.....but right now my Waec age is different from every other documents... Plz what can I do.... Help me...
Waec 85 but other documents is 87....
What can I do... My CGP is 3:98.
Can I swear affidavit for the age difference
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Trippeji:
Please..... Help me. I have age difference in WAec and Passport.
I want to apply for M. A in Turkey with 4credits in Neco so I decided to use my Waec with it to make up the credit to 5.....but right now my Waec age is different from every other documents... Plz what can I do.... Help me...
Waec 85 but other documents is 87....
What can I do... My CGP is 3:98.
Can I swear affidavit for the age difference

An affidavite will cover it, however if the NECO contains your requisit course, you may not need to apply with WAEC. at Master, schools concentrate on Bachelors result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.